Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What class in school do you hate the most.

Geeze, math, math, math.  What's with all you sad sacks?  I really liked math.  I always found it fascinating.

I hated Spanish.  Any foreign language, really, but what I chose was Spanish.  I was so bad at foreign language, but what made it so unbearable during senior year was having a verbally abusive teacher who enjoyed humiliating her students.  That entire class was like some sort of hazing experience.  That teacher was like a drill sergeant.  The woman was like 5'2", 90 lbs, the whole school was scared to death of her.  It was so horrible that I nicknamed her classroom "The House of Blood".  Y'know, the idea being that it was some sort of Hostel torture chamber.

• Brohoof 3

My all-time least favorite class is an online class that I took. ACA 111, College Student Success. It's basically a class where you're supposed to learn how to learn. It is the biggest waste of time I've ever endured. By the time the class was over, I wanted to walk down to my professor's office and fling monkey poo all over her desk. She was kind of a bully to me, and overall, the class was a very degrading experience.

Honorable mentions:

Biology—too much homework, too much stupid shit to memorize. Only in biology do you have names for things like type III CRISPR-Cas, and Pyrococcus furiosus Cmr complexes.

American History—too political, and TOO GODDAMN LOUD. CAN YOU HEAR ME IN THE BACK? MAYBE IF I TALK LOUDER YOU'LL PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ME AND WHAT I THINK OF MODERN AMERICAN POLITICS!

Physical Education—Do I even have to say why?

Any Literature Class Ever—Sorry, but I really just... really don't care.

Modern Foreign Languages. Haaate.

Equally, I also hate Math, but that's because I'm useless at it. IT is another subject I hate, not because I don't like it (rather the opposite), but that the teachers are totally incompetent.

French. It's not because I don't like learning the language. In past years, it was one of my favorite subjects. But this year, we have a teacher who left on maternity leave the entire years and we've been bouncing from sub to sub, learning next to nothing. I HATE it.

Right now, it's math because it's mostly boring and uninteresting to me. The fact that I'm taking one that is almost 3 hours long (and feels longer) makes it even more boring.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm.. Math, I like science because it's really interesting, and I like history because it tells us what happened but math is just.. there. It's something we HAVE to learn

Either History my 10th grade year or Geometry my 10th grade year.

It honestly wasn't  because of the subject, but the teachers. No I am not fond of Math or History, but...the teachers I had were soooo bad, rude, lazy, pulled assignments out of their asses, and made us do the dumbest things. Our History teacher was always a grump and yelled at everyone for whatever reason, made us do constant notes and would rush them and never let us have time to write them down and if we told him to slow down or go back, he's throw a fit, he couldn't take jokes, gave us constant homework, even on Holidays. Our Geometry teacher made us take constant notes to, never explained how to do the math problem very well and got irritated when you needed help, and she just did not respect anymore. 

I have two, actually.

Math, because my math teacher can be kind of a smart arse. No reason at all, I can just ask a question and he'll come up with I guess what's supposed to be a witty response.

Chemistry. I love my Chem teacher, but just despise Chemistry. It's uber hard.

Social Studies (or whatever the hell it was called) back in middle school was pretty miserable.  Largely because the teacher was boring and pretty bad at her job.  I learned more about her husband and daughter than I did about the focus of the class. xD  And P.E.  Always P.E. / gym / let's make the overweight kid run.

(edited)

Biology.

All we ever talk is about stones, lol. 

Nah, forget it. I'd rather look at the french teacher.  :muffins:

Edited by Guest

(edited)

My least favorite class in school was math. Math was okay during the early years of school, but when high school came math just became really confusing and complicated.

Edited by Kyubiki Tenchu
  • Brohoof 1

Physcis Education

I know it about keeping fit and exersie but dislike going to changing room, getting changing with bruch of strangers, got my short/longings pull down, getting pick last for a team/group or put in a team/group of girls, get laugh at on something, blame for losing/failure, when it me to pick to pair/group/team-up they hope I didn't pick them, on football/soccer when I trackle people think I foul/dirty play and making fun of. Yes that class was most depressing. I like football (Soccer) and don't mind have exerise and keeping fit, but that PE upset me.

• Brohoof 1

Math, because I suck at it. I almost failed algebra a couple of times in high school, and I did fail it in the first half of my very first semester of college in the fall of 2013 (it was a unique setup in which two different courses are taken in the same semester, each lasting half a semester). That meant I was dropped from the second course for that semester. I have subsequently avoided taking any math courses in the three semesters since. Since I need it to graduate despite being a graphic design major, I am probably going to try it again in the upcoming fall semester with a pair of courses that is one level lower that the ones I had before. I hope I can remember everything about algebra again.

I took graphics in sixth form thinking I'd love it, but instead it ended up becoming the most boring hour and a half of my life.

Classes were disorganised and we never really learned to apply anything we did, paper would constantly run out so you couldn't actually print out your actual EXAM, and the queues for last minute materials and prints was insane. You could actually fail because the department ran out of paper.