Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the ponies met humans?

Bryght Knowledge

I guess, depends on the situation, what kind the human is. If it's a friendly, nice one, they mayby talk with him or her and befriend

Tough it is one who would beat anyone any second,they mayby fear or getting in panic.

If it's a sad one they may try to help him or her

Depends on wich human they met, in my eyes.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Inb4: hurr humans would kill all ponies, humans are evil! Ponies should kill all humans because they are superior! Humans and ponies would never be friends because humans are evil. Humans should be turned into ponies because ponies are superior.

Space Marine: Pony is xeno scum! Shoot on sight!

Commander Shepard: Report to the ship as soon as possible. [Gives pony mare bedroom eyes.] I like ponies.

All depends on what human. What human government. Or even what kind of humans they met from a specific universe. 

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

They would essentially adapt like Twilight did in the Equestria Girls Film....

Granted Twilight is pretty intelligent so other ponies might have a harder time than she did but yeah, this question has effectively been answered thanks to Equestria Girls.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, there are nice people just as nasty ones. I would say it depends on

• the kind of people they would meet
  • the situation/circumstances
  • how much they would see from our world
  • the pony(s) who would met human(s)

The world of Equestria is also not perfect. For example thinking about the episodes likes Rarity takes Manehatten, Leap of faith, The Gift of the Maud Pie etc. But still I think they would be quite shocked.

• Brohoof 1

I think it would depend. There are people with hearts of gold but some nasty ones out there too. It also depends on what’s currently going like if there a war and not to mention Humanity kinda has a dark past like with genocide, colonialism, among other things. But at least for the humans. We would be excited that we’re not the only living organism out there.

(edited)

We know from Equestria Girls that first contact has already been made, and generally things have gone relatively well between ponies and humans. Though it's a good thing that Twilight Sparkle was the one to cross over and not someone like Neighsay. 

Edited by AlexanderThrond

I feel like humans would seek to destroy Equestria for oil or something eventually and there would be some sort of agreement, it really depends on if it's a global level thing, a national level or a small group of humans, so that entirely depends.

• Brohoof 1