Is MLP Forums the best forum you've been a part of?

Gone Airbourne

DEFINITELYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been on 2 other forums before. The first was called Guardians of Ga'Hoole forums, or more specifically, Owl Fantasy Forums.(OFF) The second was Warrior Cats Forums (WCF.) Both were centered on two book series. OFF was a small unorganized place. The emoticons they had there were pretty boring. And there were no RPs except one, which got taken down quickly. OFF was not a place for active members, but I can still remember the few who did come on at least one a week c: I could name them all. As for WCF- well, it both made my life and destroyed it. At first, it was like a dream come true. There were so many people there, most of them active! At least 80% of them were girls like me, so I made friends easily. I became very popular there. Then, one day, everything came crashing down. I... As hard as it is for me to say... Cheated on my mate (the equivalence of a Special Some Pony here.) It was the biggest mistake I had made in my life. I lost all my friends. And no one would be willing to be my new friend. My mate cussed me out- and he had every reason to. I know I got what I deserved, but they pushed it and started blaming me of things. They said things that were 100% unnecessary! Once, someone hacked into my account (I bet it was my sister though ^_^) And one of them said, "Lol that must be a lie who would want to hack your account?" I had already apologized to the forums anyways! To this day, they all hate me there. No one will even give me a chance to fix my mistake. I have learned my lesson and will never do such a thing again, I just wish they could see that. After WCF, I found this place. I actually found it in tears shed of WCF, as they destroyed my heart multiple times. Then, Senpai~ welcomed me here so warmly I started crying more c': These forums have shown me so much love and kindness in a heartbeat. I wish I had found this place sooner. Truly, I love you all <333

• Brohoof 4

I have to say yes. I've had my fair share of rough moments here in the past and a some disagreements, but this is the only forum where I have ever felt like I truly made a difference. The only one where I have ever felt that I truly mattered. That is something special to me. The amount of people I've met, the amount of discussions I've participated in, every other forum I've been on pales in comparison to that. I have been here for two and a half years and this is like my second home now, which might sound odd but it's true. :catface: This is literally the only forum I go to now and I am here a lot. :P

• Brohoof 5

This is the first forum I have joined and be active on it. Nothing else could make me join to forums just mlp and people is the reason I like to be here and haven't left yet.

• Brohoof 2

I like the fact that this place everyone is quite open minded and easy going about things. You honestly have no real worries with others putting you down at all. Many others have similar interests in things as well and that's also really nice. There is always ups and downs any place you go but I feel as if there are much more positives than negatives here.

• Brohoof 1

Indeed. Of the few forums I've visited over the years, MLPF is definitely my personal favourite, and the one I'm most comfortable with being around (hell, I'm still here after two years, even if I don't post much). ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I feel like I would have tried another forums, or something, but this is the only one I know about.

Tbh, I actually find it funny and startling that there aren't any cross overs between fanfic haha lol

Did I say fanfic? Sorry, I meant Fnaf. Heh heh silly me! ;)

Hard as it may be to believe. This is actually the sanest forum i've ever been on. Give or take alittle forum drama that has occured in the past. I somewhat consider this place as a sort of online house for my digital self XD

I've been apart of 2 other forums.

One was the old League of Legends forum, but it got removed and replaced by a baord... it just doesn't feel the same.

The other one was the Terraria forums, but the wait for the 1.3 update has been so long I've only just now started back.

Unfortunately I'm 90% here for the RP. When Pony RP moves away and becomes it's own site, I'll be here on the forums proper a lot less probably.

Wait. I hadn't heard of this. I am just starting to get interested in RPing. Is there a thread that details this, or is this speculation?

Anyways, to answer the OP:

As far as Pony forums I only visit MLPForums and Hypnoponies. I used to (sorta) be on everypony, but it seems to be a sinking ship.

Anypony have a good list of the other MLP based forums out there? Or is it just whittling down to this one and a few of the "specialized" ones (hypnoponies for instance)?

Wait. I hadn't heard of this. I am just starting to get interested in RPing. Is there a thread that details this, or is this speculation?
They've been teasing it for months. Main Poniverse site has the domain listed, but clicking it says it's not ready.

• 2 weeks later...

To be truthfully honest, I prefer the other two forums I frequent: Bronies Australia and Lake Valor. I like Bronies Australia for the maturity of most of its users, and Lake Valor for the strong feeling of community it has. They both happen to be smaller than this forum too, which might contribute to these things. That's not to say I don't like this forum! The thing I love most about this forum is how interested people here are when having conversations. I've only been on this forum a couple of weeks and I already feel like I've made friends!

I've been part of several forums, but there are only three or four I've been truly active on.

I'm a member of the fencing forum Fencing.net, where I sometimes join in discussions but mostly just lurk. And I haven't been that active there for a while, anyway.

I've been part of two AdvanceShipping forums in the Pokemon fandom. One closed and became the other one, so I'm sort of counting them as one. I was very active on that one, to a point where I had more posts than the forum admin himself. Sadly, that forum no longer exists.

The last one is this forum. I enjoy being on here because the mods are active and a lot of new threads appear. Is it the best forum I've ever been on? I'm not sure. It's pretty close between this one and the AdvanceShipping forum. In any case, I enjoy this forum a lot.

• Brohoof 1

This is the only forums I've been on ever. This is the only fandom that I really got into. I mean, sure, I loved Pokémon but I could never find a forum. I didn't even know what a forum was really. I found this place by pure accident (I think) and I was happy to know that there were so many people here that enjoyed what I loved and that I finally wasn't alone in the world. (fandom wise)

• Brohoof 1

No. I feel more comfortable at a Metroid Forums I regularly go to. Whenever I go here, I can't shake off this air of disappointment. Although disappointment seems to be more or less synonymous with my experience as a brony.

But MLPF does take its spot as best pony forums because I've been in much worse places. Much much worse.

• Brohoof 1

No. I feel more comfortable at a Metroid Forums I regularly go to. Whenever I go here, I can't shake off this air of disappointment. Although disappointment seems to be more or less synonymous with my experience as a brony.

But MLPF does take its spot as best pony forums because I've been in much worse places. Much much worse.

Your post is causing me to ponder a lot for some reason... respectful post fot sure

• Brohoof 1