Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever teared up during or after an MLP episode?

Happyandrenewed999

'Magical Mystery Cure'.... Celestia's Ballad and Twily's alicornification....let's just say... much liquid pride was shed. :lol:

Another to mention: 'Apple Family Reunion', seeing AJ cry at the barn's destruction hit me straight in the feels. :(

(edited)

the end of Canterlot wedding part1 twilight just wanted to save her bro but den stuff happened :(

Aslo what coby said about the magical mystery cure 

Edited by Strudle

I slightly teared up during "Tanks for the Memories" out of sadness. Bit I have had some happy tears during things like premiers and finales.

I kind of bursted up over that episode too

i was like "dashie....nooo ;-; don't be saaad"  

(edited)

I teared up a few times. Some at rather odds moments like then Fluttershy had to stand up against the cockatrice even those she was scared toprotect the fillies. It gets to me every time I watch it. =')

Edited by Sobana

(edited)

Yeah a few episodes but mostly the episode when the mane pones doll up twilight's castle with the old treehouse. That was a beautiful moment. Also the wording i used in this is ridiculous XD

Edited by Blue.

I teared up a few times. Some at rather odds moments like then Fluttershy had to stand up against the cockatrice even those she was scared toprotect the fillies. It gets to me every time I watch it. =')

Word. Moments of family and protection and going in harms way really get to me. I've teared up on several episodes. Like Castle Sweet Castle when Twilight hugged Spike because he was sad about the library too.  :(

(edited)

I had "Tanks for the Memories" make me tear up at one point, other then that, I don't think that any other episodes have actually made me tear up or cry. However, I did have plenty of moments when I became emotional and sad. On the other hoof, I have heavily cried at "It's Great to be Different" "Lullaby for a Princess" "Time Sure Goes by" "Derpy's Apology" "Snowdrop" " My Little Dashie" and a lot of other fan made videos. Mostly music. The band The Aviators having a BIG part in this.I recommend the entire Mirrors album. Personally it's the absolute best one I've found.I cry at a lot of music.

So... the newest episode that came out was " do princesses dream of magic sheep" this episode especially the end had me so teary eyed I had to pause it cause I couldn't see. I cried for a good hour. This was so relatable because I find myself with the same problem that Luna did. I won't say what that problem was yet because I don't want any spoilers to show up on the thread in till everyone has a chance to see it.

Edited by Firedusk

Today's episode, Amending Fences had me tearing up ALOT, especially when Moon Dancer was explaining why she was upset and seeing Twilight work so hard to apologize to her and make up for what happened. 

post-5578-0-11259000-1436069581.gif

post-5578-0-27065000-1436069583_thumb.jpg

post-5578-0-01901300-1436069590_thumb.png

post-5578-0-42568700-1436069592.png

• Brohoof 1

Amending Fences made me cry, but not in the scene you'd expect...

For some reason I cried in the donut shop scene when the three other unicorns laughed and weren't mad at Twilight for leaving them. I know this is weird but cute stuff often brings me to tears, and I guess the happy ponies and the sweet background music were what made me tear up. :)

• Brohoof 1

Why are people ashamed of crying during mlp? You are already watching a cartoon about magical ponies, on a BRONY FORUM. You have no manliness left to salvage.

I for one am not ashamed, and am in fact proud, that i have cried during multiple mlp episodes. The show may be for little girls, but it is VERY well written. So great, that it can make a grown man cry over ponies.

The episodes that had memorable teary moments:

A Canterlot Wedding, especially the parts where Twilight was singing about her brother and started crying, the reprise did make my eyes water or something.

Princess Twilight Sparkle, when her friends told her she should leave, and it really hit me when she said "and you all... Feel this way?". And she left in forlorn.

Twilights Kingdom: When Everything seemed lost and Twilight said, "I have the most powerful magic", and the magic rainbow happened. It was a more happy moment, and i couldn't help but tear up in happiness.

Castle Sweet Castle: When Twilight saw that chandelier and said "This is the best gift anyone could give me", and hugged all her friends. Because they had found a way to gift memories, the only true thing Twilight wanted.

My personal favorite in For whom the Sweetie Bell Tolls: The very ending scene when Sweetie Bell and Rarity are making up. After Rarity offers to come watch her play, and Sweetie Bell says, " The costumes were the best part." I dont know if it was just me, but i shed some liquid pride there, it was just so sweet.

• Brohoof 1