Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has anyone ever teared up during or after an MLP episode?

Happyandrenewed999

(edited)

I haven't but I get loads of goosebumps during some scenes. EDIT: Okay now I've heard that some of you have teared up I'll tell the truth (Sorry Applejack). I did tear up during the end of Twilight's Kingdom. But they were tears of happiness, and tears of epicness cos that episode was so epic. Oh! And same for magical mystery cure too!

Edited by Happyandrenewed999
  • Brohoof 3

I admit I teared up a bit at the end of sleepless night in ponyville when Rainbow Dash took Scootaloo under her wing.

I'm a bit of a sap for moments like that... >_>

• Brohoof 7

Never. Not now, Not ever. It's a child's show, and there isn't enough emotional triggers to affect me.

Now Old yeller on the other hand, I had a yellow lab.

I cried during Tanks for the Memories. Seeing Fluttershy and Rainbow cry just made me lose it. Though the whole, "Applejack cries on the inside, Twilight!" cheered me up right after so we're good.. ~

• Brohoof 1

There have been so many laugh moments for me, which is actually a big reason why I like the show. I tend to keep a straight face when watching movies, I don't really connect with them that much. But as of yet, I've never cried. There have been pretty emotional moments for me, though. :)

I don't think so, but my sister teared up a little after we watched Sleepless in Ponyville for the first time together. And why, I can definitely understand. She loves Scootaloo and it was a very touching episode.

• Brohoof 4

I was teary eyed during the Twilight's Kingdom episodes. There were so many moments from that two parter that got to me. There was also that ending song and the picture with the mane 6 and Spike at the end really got me teary eyed. 

Yes I have. It happened during the Canterlot Wedding episodes, part 2 to be specific. They weren't tears of sorrow, however, they were tears of joy. I was really happy for Shining Armor and Princess Cadence.