Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite Color Combination?

ChikaChan

(edited)

Hope that no one made this topic already ._. so anyway,what is your favorite color combination? :adorkable:

Mine is Purple and Silver :adorkable: while having a royalty color Purple it is also a prettiest color in my opinion.and a Silver color which represent prestige and wealth ,it is also remind me the color of the moon for some reason :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

Edited by Princess_Moonlight
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

One pony resembles my favorite colors and the combination, purple darker color gives nice balance to the brighter white and the light blue markings are great highlights <3

post-28950-0-98037300-1423089829.pngpost-28950-0-25441200-1423088792.pngpost-28950-0-62061300-1423088792.pngpost-28950-0-33012800-1423088786.png
Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ugh so many...
Black and white looks nice:
Black-And-White-HD-Abstract-wallpapers-2

Brown and beige reminds me of chocolate.
Pink and white is cute too...

Is "all the colors" an option?

641973llll.png

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 4

Mostly different shades of blue combined with other soft colors. Blue and black is one of my favorites, as one could probably guess and I also like light blue and white, blue and pink (very cute color scheme), blue and purple and lastly pink and black. Those are my favorite color combos. Light blue and pink is such a happy looking mix.

(edited)

My favourites are the following:

• Brown/Blue
  • White/Blue
  • White/Red
  • Blue/Pink
  • Red/Green
  • Pink/Green
  • Purple/Black
  • Purple/White
  • Grey/Blue
  • Green/Brown

Out of all of these combinations, I like brown/blue the most, as well as blue/white.

EDIT: I have more favourite colour combinations. x)

• Blue/Brown/Black
  • White/Red/Blue
  • Red/Blue/Green
  • Pink/Red/Green
  • Green/Red/White
  • Green/Red/Brown
  • Green/Orange/White
Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite color combinations would have to be:

- Red and Blue

- Red and Black

- Blue and Black

- Black and White

- Purple and Black

- Green and Blue

- Blue, Black, and Red

Sky blue and white, navy blue and white, multiple tones of blue and white, blue and orange, blue and red. Blue looks good with a lot of things.

Also, red and green, green and purple, green and black, green and white, and orange with a lot of things.

I love the way silver on navy blue looks, reminds me of the night sky. Purple and gold is also nice, has a royal feel. The whole spectrum of warm colors looks beautiful when blended together, like the flames of a dancing fire. And for some reason I like the combination of purple and white. Must be Rarity  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

I rather like dark and light color combinations of the same color :) sorta like Dark blue lighter blue. Boring I know X3. I will say I rather like yellow and blue though!

Just about any combination of the colors red, white, black, and blue. Except for just black and blue on their own, which I dislike. Black also has to usually be an accent in this, I don't like things that are completely black most of the time. My avatar pretty much has my favorite color combos though. And my absolute favorite is just red and white. There is something about those colors that I really enjoy. Probably just the nice clean crispness of white combined with the bold vivid flavor of red.

Of course, I can hate these color combinations as well if they are used incorrectly. It really depends on the intensity and tint of the colors, which is something I find a lot of people don't really seem to notice. A bright ass red against a stark black, which seems to be the most common grievance, is something that displeases me very very much. 

Mine are:

Cyan/blue - It just ebbs together well because they're similar to one another.

Emerald/blue - Same as above, though more greenish.

Orange/brown - Goes well together; reminds me of autumn.

Green/yellow - These are another pair of colours that I think fits well together.