Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

• 1 month later...

... still waiting to see if Widdy wants to join back in or not.

Plus, writing - I'm busy as a changeling feeding at a puppy adoption center.  BUT... I have been looking in on occasion; I'm not done... just experiencing 'Life Lag'.

(Nope - not done with this.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I, uh, forget if i've asked this before, but @Randimaxis? If I can get a far more detailed description of the package, please?

I keep wandering between calling it a crate, a box, a veritable treasure chest or what have you. Seem to recall it was draped in chains.

And to everybody else whom may be involved, I am aiming with Clod Hopper to paint him in a particular set of skills. That he is much oblivious to the point that that should lead to funny incidents of social humor & awkwardness. Since he's only ever known his grumpy father who's been distant since their mother disappeared*, and he should be horribly shy talking to ponies with confidence so tanked of being his father's gopher that he can't grasp why a pony would show him friendship.

And also, that one shouldn't expect him to work like other ponies do, coming from basically a "Rock Farm" setting like Pinkie did, if she never got out of there. Like, he ought not be intimidated because he was just never taught to think for himself. Like an extreme Applejack. Basically one of the sorts from that one Hoofield & McColts episode. Cause I watched that alot.

Sure, he's stupid, but he's capable. 

*His Mother is Derpy Hooves. She got lost in a freak hurricane while on the job as a Weather Pony, got amnesia and never came back to her family. I'm basically rping as Derpy+Troubleshoes. HeeHee~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The short answer is... life sucks.

The long answer?  I lost my job, got thrown out of my home, my father died... among a number of smaller incidents that have left me very drained, sad and a bit bitter.  It simply sucks to be me right now, and it has been for quite some time... and it HURTS that I haven't been doing this more, as I have thoroughly enjoyed this RP.

I do want to apologize for being absent... perhaps the above at least gives an explanation.

@Randimaxis

O.o Oh my god, I'm so sorry all of those things happened to you. :( No wonder you can't focus on things like this. I'm so sorry for likely not helping either, by poking you. It wasn't my intention to do that. I just figured you were busy with something mundane, not... Dear lord, that's a big pile of harsh stuff that's been piled upon you. :(

I'll stop poking, but if you feel like you need to vent, I'll be here to listen, and offer my sympathies. I can't imagine how hard things have been, but I certainly don't know anyone, who wouldn't be deeply affected by everything you wrote.

Know that if things ever gets better, or if you need to have a word, I'll be there. I ain't going anywhere. :)

No, no... don't stop prodding me; it's sometimes a reminder that there's folks out there who DO care... and I need that more than ever, lately.

• Brohoof 1

Just letting you know that we all care about your state of health. Prioritize that, we won't push you.

I hear you, @Randimaxis.

Past few years, alot of people have lost their jobs or elsewhile had severe changes in their life. It's always been hard for me too, to see through what else be going on in my life, but I do always fondly remember the times i've spent talking with you. Does my heart good to know you're still out there somewhere! I love hearing from you, what does happen!
 I still do keep the box & wrapping you mailed me, because all the effort & creativity & intent you put into it. You've been a fond friend!

I ought send you a dm sometime on here again! Here's hoping you still find a little light & happiness where it does happen, lil' PandaAccess! 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@Randimaxis

Just letting you know, that there's still folks here who thinks about you, and wishes you better times, than last we spoke. :) You'll always have friends here, and at least from my part, someone willing to pick up the pace again, if ever you feel like it. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Randimaxis

Once again, here to say that I hope you are doing better, especially in this holiday time. May things again get better for you, and you return to us. Even if we have to reset the thread, the setting will forever be great, and I won't lose hope that you'll be able to return some day. :) Have a good Christmas, and a Happy New Year, my friend. :D

• Brohoof 1