Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

So you basically stole the name of the quarry in the real world and you didn't even know it.

For shame, Randi.  :P  (it's all good to me.)

• Brohoof 1

Just to let you know, Randi, I'm on moblie until I get a laptop, because the one I had up to this point is broken. So I won't be able to do this RP for a while until I get one, and I hope the next one doesn't break.

• Brohoof 1

Just to let you know, Randi, I'm on moblie until I get a laptop, because the one I had up to this point is broken. So I won't be able to do this RP for a while until I get one, and I hope the next one doesn't break.

We can technically put Copper on 'Auto-Pilot' until you're able to return fully.

That will mean he'll still be doing his job in the background, but nothing really happens to or for him until you get back - though it'll be up to you to keep up with the storyline.

Does this sound good, or did you have a different idea? 

• 3 weeks later...

We can technically put Copper on 'Auto-Pilot' until you're able to return fully.

That will mean he'll still be doing his job in the background, but nothing really happens to or for him until you get back - though it'll be up to you to keep up with the storyline.

Does this sound good, or did you have a different idea? 

Guess what?  My laptop is repaired, and now I'm able to return to this RP fully.  :D

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sharing time!

Okay, here's some of the artwork from other WONDERFUL folks of some of the quarry NPCs:

post-34233-0-46970000-1469803648_thumb.png

By the talented Bluenavyangel, a rather sweet portrait of the Blackwaters.

post-34233-0-24262500-1469803693_thumb.png

And another nifty family piece by Melted Dog!

post-34233-0-35536400-1469803732_thumb.jpg

Mighty Luther, by jestwinged.

post-34233-0-98832600-1469803780_thumb.jpg

Vylia Blackwater, courtesy of Teensy...

post-34233-0-40398500-1469803806_thumb.png

... and Concord Disparate.

post-34233-0-29464700-1469803868_thumb.png

Dax, also by Melted Dog...

post-34233-0-74168000-1469803895.png

... and in pixels, by Sonata Jets.

post-34233-0-89175400-1469804075.png

And presenting Vylia's butlers, Beck and Call, by LonnaKitty!

So... you folks like?  (I certainly do!)

• Brohoof 5

Nods I like that yep.

Oh, oh we should get a portrait of the workers, all of them. Crescent, Ziggy, Copper and Scarlet

Plus the BW staff

• Brohoof 2

Oh, oh we should get a portrait of the workers, all of them. Crescent, Ziggy, Copper and Scarlet Plus the BW staff

I would LOVE that!

Uhm... know anyone who would do it?  *chuckle* 

Oh, sweet @DwhitetheGamer, if it was only that easy...

I already did post a request for that... about six months ago.  Didn't get a SINGLE reponse, either.

Not as easy to simply request something; probably more likely it'll be one of those ideas that sounds good, but never quite makes it to fruition.

Nifty thought, though. 

@@Randimaxis,

@@DwhitetheGamer,

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Well... You said it was six months ago you tried. Things might have changed. :) Sounds like it could be a fun thing to happen, though to be fair, it Is a big piece of work, so I can understand if it might not get picked up that easy, if at all. Unless it is like the beginning where it's one in each picture, which might make it more interesting because it won't be as difficult? I have a fine picture i my bios that can be used as a base if it's that kind of thing too.

Beyond that, I like the pictures of the Blackwaters you showed. ^_^ Especially the first. They all look so fluffy I just wanna hug them! :D

• Brohoof 2

Side note, I know it's my post but I'm just not in the mood to puch out 800 characters, it's not easy on a one on one... I'll figure it out in a day or two I hope...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Her eyes scanned the kitchen, then landed on Scarlet... and widened.

Um Randi... she left the kitchen, I think ^ needs a little reddit. (Just think it's a little off)

• Brohoof 1

@Mentis Soliloquy

THAT is up to you; if you wanna interact, think creatively - if not, simply keep heading for the manor.

But Taps is more communicative than you'd think... *chuckle*

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Oh bugger, no wonder nothing happened. Didn't see you included me in your post mate. I'll edit things to make it a proper response pronto, I swear.

Again, really, really, Really sorry for this. :(

(Edit) Fixed it now. ANd she isn't all the way to her elbow, so shouldn't be that much resistance if it is. The show is yours. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

I am sure one of you in particular has noticed this: today marks this story's one year anniversary. Allow me to offer my congratulations in keeping such a complex world alive, and offering its viewers quite a few chances to smile, to puzzle, to worry, and to picture.

Thank you for your art.

• Brohoof 3