Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

There - hopefully, this will move things along.

Sorry for the delay, folks... you can all be mustard while I play 'ketchup'.

Alright, that was my last post. First of all, I want to thank you for letting me RP with you guys, it has been absolutely brilliant RPing with you. I myself had a lot of fun and I had a lot of fun reading your posts. This RP is a very exciting one indeed. 

But now that the twins part is over, so is mine, therefore, I bid you all farewell. It has been an honor to RP with you. Thank you all for an excellent RP and I wish you a continuous happy roleplay. 

Jonas out!

flimflam_bros_by_ronaldthefox-d4ny3ih.pn

-by LordBoop

• Brohoof 2

And thank YOU, @JonasDarkmane, for portraying the infamous twins for us; I enjoyed that, and I hope everyone else did, too!  I appreciate your time and effort spent, and I do hope we get to RP again together soon!

Okay, now comes the point where I bring up the idea PROPERLY.

This was a test to see how 'guest stars' would work out in this thread - and I do believe it was quite a success.  So, I propose that we endeavor to have a guest star regularly; that way, not only are there the Blackwaters and other OCs around to speak with, but actual characters from the show to interact with.  Plus, it makes it easier on me - I already have a LOT to keep up with here... plus, it gives other folks a chance to see the quarry in action!

Okay, as far as things go, here's my pitch:

1: The guest CHARACTER will be decided on first by all of you (with myself as the final judge, of course).

2: Once the actual CHARACTER has been decided, I can peruse my head-list of roleplayers on the Forums to come up with someone suitable to play said guest star.

3: Guest star will make their appearance and their posts, and will eventually have their exit.

4: The cycle starts anew.

5: PROFIT!  (No, no... we're not Underpants Gnomes; I gotta remember that.)

Anyway, this is my proposal.  It would not only bring in different characters/roleplayers to the mix, but it will also attract a bit more attention Forum-wise, AND it will give everyone here a chance to interact with show characters they want to RP with without having to go EqE.

Whaddya say, folks?  Is it a beaut... or a bomb?  (Put the explosives DOWN, Blitzy... you know what I meant.)

• Brohoof 3

@@JonasDarkmane,

It was an honour to have you with us. ^_^ I hope that one day, I will stumble upon you in another thread as well. :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

@@Randimaxis,

Put the explosives down? Yes sir!

nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif

*coffs* Perhaps a little bit too much?

Well, whilst the minions tries to clean this up, I will answer that it sounds like a good idea. :) I don't know many canons myself as I don't really watch the show, but I'd be Very interested in what sort of thing can end up happening, and will look forward to new experiences on ye olde far- I mean, Mine.

Also for the record, I never understood the hard part of Underwear Gnomes profit idea. Either wash the underwear and sell them for a profit, or if it's from celebrities, don't wash them and put them on Ebay instead. Lot's of nutters that'd buy that out there.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

Posted 27 minutes ago I'm getting a little worried of our friend, Marxyhooves up here.  Where are ya, buddy?

Unfortunately, due to circumstances that arose, he will no longer be involved in the RP.

Breaks m'heart, too... but, it is what it is. 

Oh, I'm fairly certain you'll see SOMEthing...

*wrings hands*

Of course, you could always volunteer to take the rap?  I mean, if you're THAT intent on seeing it...

^_^

@@cwhip9

Want the run-down?

The Flim Flam Brothers were fired from their job, and Copper is doing a damage report on the water tower and the areas impacted by it.  Ziggy ran off like a wild pony somewhere, and that's only the cream of the crop.

• Brohoof 3

I'll get something written in a few hours, just finished a bios and need a bit time away from the screen. :)

Sorry it took so long. many masters, one servant. Hope it will be good enough. ^_^ (P.S. Sorry for not focusing the post on yours in that one Randi, just felt like she'd focus on Scarlet right now as I wrote.)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well, if you want me to change it, I could just say you did the job; I figured you'd like it - are you telling me you don't?

I didn't do it again, did I?