Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

Do not panic... Do not panic...

Ivan has a plan. As he would describe it,

"Is gud plan... Stronk plan... Best plan in ze wurld. Da..."

But in all seriousness, I'm going to run it by Randi first for approval and wait for @Blitz Boom to post first...

But if ze plan is approved... Well...

post-37391-0-66598700-1456327997.gif

Everyone be ready for some extremely incompetent heroism from Ivan... heh heh heh...

Regards,

Marxyhooves

Edited by Marxyhooves
  • Brohoof 1

Well read and see for yourself my friend. Although, as a helpful hint, any pony not wishing to suffer second degree burns had best be quick on their hooves and jump out of Ivan's way as he is swept into the mine...

Seriously. Get out of the way. Ivan will be in a lot of pain after this...

Kind Regards,

Marxyhooves

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

You think he's dead? Au contraire, my friend. You forget that Ivan, Hero of Stalliongradi Baggage Train, has also been swept down into the mine. Do not worry, Ivan has a plan. And this time, it is... well... still not a very good one, but it is certainly a simpler plan. Again... it may cause Ivan a little bit of pain, but Ivan is nothing is not a very, very, stubborn pony...

Kind Regards,

Marxyhooves

Edited by Marxyhooves

I've got a post cooked up as soon as JonasDarkmane posts and decides what became of the Flim Flam Brothers... Don't worry, Ivan's definitely got a plan to fix everything! Nopony is needing to panic, and this time, the plan is one that even Ivan can't mess up.... If there's one thing Ivan is good at, besides making soup and taking things way too literally, it is pulling wagons. And that machine is kind of like a wagon after all, right?

post-37391-0-05052700-1456431170.png

Yeah there is definitely no way Ivan will come to regret trying to pull that thing, and whoever was unfortunate to be swept down along with him, uphill, across what was until quite recently very very hot lava, and is now slightly less hot, but still very hot, stone. Nope, no way Ivan could regret this decision at all!

Kind Regards,

Marxyhooves

Edited by Marxyhooves
  • Brohoof 1

I would like to remind people to calm down a bit, about me posting. Don't worry, I will make my post. But as I am getting notifications about me being mentioned in posts, I would like to notify immediately that I will most likely not be making a post for the RP today :)

• Brohoof 2

Sorry @JonasDarkmane, didn't mean to get carried away. No hurry at all; I will refrain from tagging @JonasDarkmane in future posts. Certainly, I can understand that having @JonasDarkmane tagged a bunch of times all in quick succession could become tiresome. So, I will be sure not to put the name @JonasDarkmane in my posts for the time being.

Kind Regards,

Marxyhooves

Edited by Marxyhooves

@@DwhitetheGamer,

I don't think so. Sometimes, Randi can be away for a few days and then it rumbles on again, but this might be dual on him waiting for Jonas to doing something, and us waiting on Randi. :) It's possible anyway, but hopefully we will have things cleared soon on that front. ^_^

I am currently waiting on Marxyhooves to respond to a PM; if that response doesn't come in another day or two, I will work on forging ahead.

• Brohoof 2