Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

@@Blitz Boom@@Mentis Soliloquy@@Randimaxis@@cwhip9,

Well...

That was a total fail...   :(

I can't submit my story because I'm not the original creator of it.  Ol' Randi has to transfer the ownership of the original story to me, and I have to make edits to the story.

Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.

• Brohoof 1

There will be a post tonight - I'm going to be responding to eight different RPs, so it may take a mo'... but it WILL be done.

By the way, anyone give any thought as to who you might like to be the next 'Guest' at the quarry?

I have an idea or two myself, but I wanted to see what you folks thought first... but I'll share if you'd like.

@@Randimaxis

How about I play as Twilight?

She plans to go to the Quarry to have a visit with Copper, and to talk to some of the miners there.  I need to do it on the next day though, so that Copper can heal up a bit.

How about I play as Twilight?

As much as I appreciate the enthusiasm, I actually would much rather 'outsource' for show canon characters; this way, it gives you folks the chance to interact with characters from the show... AND it gives other RPers a chance to see what it's like at the Blackwater Quarry...

... and hopefully gain new RPers?  *wink wink, nudge nudge* 

Ramming a post in tomorrow when I get up and going. Long days at work and free time used to help a friend, so had to save time a few places. Should tone down a bit more rom here on so I can have more time with this lovely bunch though. :) Sorry for the delay.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone's interested, there's new art for the staff on the first post; I shall put the previous art here, for posterity:

post-34233-0-25462300-1463553471_thumb.jpeg

post-34233-0-12805900-1463553481_thumb.jpgpost-34233-0-78890900-1463553489_thumb.jpg

post-34233-0-19819000-1463553499_thumb.jpg

post-34233-0-04014800-1463553507_thumb.jpg

post-34233-0-13672300-1463553513_thumb.jpg

All artwork done by Vampira Heart.

MUCH kudos to her, for they are really nifty.

• Brohoof 1

THERE SHALL BE A RESPONSE TONIGHT!

THIS, I DECREE!

THE FUN SHALL B- *cough, cough*

... uhm, yeah.  Tonight, and stuff.

... Baby!  Where are the cough drops?

• Brohoof 3

Okay, folks - to let you all know, I shall be absent starting Wednesday night for about a week.

Once I return, it'll be back to my old tricks; if cwhip can get his post in before I leave, there should be at least one or two more responses before I'm off.

(Well, I'm a LIIIIIITTLE off at all times anyway...)

• 2 weeks later...

No, no... things will go on as normal.  Copper's shift will be in the late part of the day, and we won't worry so much about time continuity - Copper can get his rest and wake up whenever he wants to; he just won't be on the clock until the latter part of the workday.

'Night Shift' is technically the late shift; the mines are closed at night.

It's pretty much quitting time; after the others go to Luther's office and deal with the last issue of the day, we'll be in day two.

Yeah, a HELL of a lot for a single day, but that's the Blackwater Quarry for ya.

==================================

Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

Went searching on Google, just for a laugh... and found THIS:

http://www.blackwaterquarries.com.au/

Honestly, I had NO idea!

• Brohoof 1