Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Sorta curious about something: How did Copper manage to get up to Luther? He can't fly, so he'd have to run to the manor, get through the gate, through the front door, get through the manor somehow without being noticed, asI can imagine Vylia wouldn't be too pleased with his intrusion, and then got all the the way to Luther's office where he'd barge in without knocking, yes?

...Well, at least Blitz isn't the only one who's going to get lynched then if that were how you got in. :)

• Brohoof 1

*wrings hands, laughing maniacally*

If that's how you want it, @DwhitetheGamer... I shall be happy to provide the consequences reactions.

Keep in mind, folks - you're welcome to do as you please... just be prepared for whatever comes of it.

post-34233-0-12632800-1478472949_thumb.png

(Waiting on @Hazard Time)

• Brohoof 1

Dude, chill - no one's gonna KILL you for it!

It's okay... heck, Copper might get yelled at, but that may help Luther calm down, too.

No need to change a thing - it gives me a challenge to figure out how to deal with it.  Seriously, @DwhitetheGamer, it's okay!

(Am I REALLY that scary?  *chuckle*)

@@Randimaxis,

Sorry for copying your line of ========== but it looks better than the usual ________________ I go with, so wanted to try. :3 Also, just to make sure about this, the glitter-rocket was really just a small explosion in the middle focused on spreading it, nothing fancier, so Luther and his office is still going to be okay. Although, a little rummaged around from the force perhaps. Just wanted to clear it before Blitz got lynched twice for burning something, which she haven't... Yet. :3

P.S. Good to see you around again. Missed your posts. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Hazard Time,

@@Randimaxis,

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy the escalation of Vylia and the Baroness. Gonna end up in something most foul likely, but it looks good. ^^ Also, probs for souls and potentially soul-related magic. A surprising lack of that in most RP's I have seen. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 2

@@Hazard Time,

@@Randimaxis,

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy the escalation of Vylia and the Baroness. Gonna end up in something most foul likely, but it looks good. ^^ Also, probs for souls and potentially soul-related magic. A surprising lack of that in most RP's I have seen. :)

I don't think Vylia has anything to worry about xP  Carnelian's just being salty that someone knows her entire life's story and she can't figure out how this information slipped.  Give her a few minutes and she'll be back to her deceptively cheery self :P

• Brohoof 2

@@Mentis Soliloquy, no problem - should be in a few more posts; I'll make sure to mention it. 

@@Blitz Boom, I believe in giving almost ANYTHING a chance here in the quarry; part of the reason I enjoy it so much is because it lets me see how others portray these things, and it gives THEM a chance to refine the OC's personality.  As long as players work within the rules and general tone/situation of the RP, I allow almost anything.

But NO alicorns, and NO draconequui.  The first because of too much potential for Mary Sue-ism, and the second because I have plans in the works... hee hee hee...

@@Hazard Time, to reassure you, Vylia doesn't know her ENTIRE life's story - there were 'certain details' that weren't discovered, as I'm sure those would have been the most closely guarded secrets of them all; I simply went through Carnie's story and decided what parts she WOULDN'T have discovered.  

For all intents and purposes, Vylia thinks Carnelian is conniving and murderous... but that she's that way because her parents TORTURED her; she has not the first clue as to the REAL truth - she wouldn't even dream of it - so there's still a few secrets for the Baroness to keep to herself.

I hope I didn't go too far with it - but Vylia, until this point, has only appeared to be a foppish diva... I wanted to show folks that she's FAR more devious than she lets on, and maybe give y'all a taste as to WHY Canterlot's elite doesn't care much for Vylia Blackwater.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Randimaxis, im still in sorry for the absence sick, and car probs smaking into each other irl wise :$ that or I keep rolling 1s instead of 20s ill respond soon

@All

also im trying some fun playing around with my writing and cresent think like narrator that has a plan for cresent but is often gusse hat he'll do. so he mess's with him a bit. again just an experiment in writing im trying let me know what you all think.   

• Brohoof 1

Hey, folks!

VengefulStrudel recently did some festive artwork of the quarry's head honcho - take a look!

post-34233-0-75105100-1481637222_thumb.png

If you think it's as awesome as I do, make sure to let VenStru know!

:pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 6

@@Stripes, I like the character... in fact, I already have an idea for him.

Could I possibly ask you to PM me for a collaboration in this, pretty please? 

• Brohoof 1