Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning [OOC] The Blackwater Quarry OOC

Randimaxis

Oooooh... Whoops, hadn't seen that Drwhite was heading for a medical room in his last post. *facehoof*

I'll set up Ziggy for being in her office when I get home, and set it around 2 minutes before Dax gets taken there. Should fit then timewise.

My sincerest apologies for not noticing at the time. Hopefully, this will manage to all line up well, despite me slipping up. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Randimaxis when you get a chance let me know what you think for this character. 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/inkie-oakley-einstein-r9714

I don't mind others looking and sharing their thoughts, just seeing what Randi thinks and could help me in flushing the character out further as I was trying to avoid putting to much but still wanted to add more.

• Brohoof 1

I've been waiting for cwhip... but I can add a post tonight, if you like?

(We can always catch up with Crescent later.)

• Brohoof 1

Just putting it out there that I've overhauled Carnelian's backstory a bit, though it changes nothing xP  Give it a look-see if you're interested!

EDIT:  Also, I'm totally adding that quote to my list of most amazing things to ever come out of her mouth: 

"A little birdie told me that the duke of Trottingham is hosting a private dinner party this Saturday aboard his airship, and you and I are going to crash it!"  :icwudt:

Edited by Hazard Time
  • Brohoof 2

@@Randimaxis,@@Blitz Boom@@Mentis Soliloquy@@DwhitetheGamer@@Hazard Time@@Inkie Winecrest,  @@cwhip9,  

Alright, as one of you know I am about to start a two-year hiatus from the forums and most other forms of computers to the point where I will be just able to write emails once a week. If it is acceptable to the rest of you if I only get to post here once a week, then I would love to stay on . However if you think it would be too slow to only post once a week then I will deal myself out on Saturday, and if this story is still going in two years I would be happy to join back in and stay till the end.

In the end, I was happy to be a part of this, however short as my part was.

Edit: I've decided against trying to keep up with this RP by email, plus it would really be unfair of me to slow down the rest of you from enjoying somewhere I've already had a great chance to experience.

I hope you all have as much fun in the Blackwater Quarry as I did, and I'll see you guys if y'all're still around in two years.

Edited by Illiad Easle
  • Brohoof 4

@@Randimaxis, @@Blitz Boom, @@Inkie Winecrest, @@Hazard Time, @@Illiad Easle, @@Mentis Soliloquy,
hey everypony I know ive been dragging on posts on her but its not lost of intreset or anything like its more on a IRL reason, ive made a blog post explaning it more in detail (somewhat) but esntually ill be moving into  place with no wifi which makes it almost impossble to keep up on posts like this rp which I realy don't want to leave but have to.
I'll be off and on but I cant make any promise's as to when and where if that makes sense.

heres the link to the better story https://mlpforums.com/blog/3090/entry-21198-superman-lesson-and-going-away/ but ya ill miss this and will be back! muhaha...ha...ha...sniffel...you get the point
love ya guys

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... I wonder where they all are... Perhaps they're here now?

sig-4653113.BJ9gkPS.gif

No, not yet. Gosh darn it. I wonder where they all went?

Hmmm... Perhaps if I made a trap?

IMG_7552.jpg

Hehe, yes. Flawless. I'll get 'em this time for sure.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 2

@@Randimaxis,

Aha! I knew my trap would work. ^_^

*dances around singing* I caught a Raaaandi, I caught a Raaaandi.

(this goes on for about 15 minutes, ending with a full blown musical number, before the confetti gets brushed aside and things return to normal)

Hazard, Mentis and I all posted on the 14, a week ago. We tend to reply the day or so after you write, so technically, you have been waited on for a week. :) I have no idea about @@cwhip9, though. He might have fallen into a well and Lassie haven't been around with the help yet. :)

• Brohoof 1

Really sorry about the inactivity guys.  Been struggling all week studying for a midterm and preparing for a new lab today.  I'll try and get out some replies over the weekend, but I'm a little beat right now.

• Brohoof 2

Just thought I'd give everyone an update here as to why I've been so inactive.  Last week was really busy what with preparing for a midterm and starting a new lab, but this weekend was just as bad as I caught a cold AND had to write a lab report.  I'm still sick atm, but as soon as this passes, I should be up for putting out replies again.

@@Randimaxis,

The face fits perfectly. Especially when she begins to take over the world! Muahahaha!!!

*coff* not that I condone that in any sort of way... Not at all. Nope. Not a chance. (Dibs on being an evil henchman.)

Anyway, gonna be visiting family for the weekend, so not gonna be able to post before Sunday or Monday, depending on when I get home. :/ Hope things will stand until then, and that Luther doesn't track down Blitz, toss her in a well and close it shut. Gonna have to think on how to get her alive out of here at this point. :P

• Brohoof 2