Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you call her Minuette or Colgate

Paladybug1

• 7 months later...

Minuette. I dunno, Colgate has that sort of meme-y baggage associated with it. The only reason people call her that is because her mane looks like toothpaste, so I prefer her actual name- it just feels more fitting.

Then again, this is coming from someone who has no problem calling Derpy "Derpy".

Edited by PacificGreen

I used to call her Colgate because of the fan video, "A Day at the Dentist." Hilarious video, btw.

Now, I call her Minuette because of "Amending Fences."

Hey, that reminds me...There was a great game back in the day in which you played as Minuette. It was a side-scrolling game where you had like 5 seconds to get to the exit of each level. It was pretty challenging.

Anyone else play that? I believe it was called "Minuette vs. Tardiness."

• Brohoof 1

I used to call her Colgate because of the fan video, "A Day at the Dentist." Hilarious video, btw.

Now, I call her Minuette because of "Amending Fences."

Hey, that reminds me...There was a great game back in the day in which you played as Minuette. It was a side-scrolling game where you had like 5 seconds to get to the exit of each level. It was pretty challenging.

Anyone else play that? I believe it was called "Minuette vs. Tardiness."

Never heard of that game, but now I wanna go look it up. :)

• Brohoof 1

I call her both - I'm just too used to Colgate to let it go at this point, but I've started using Minuette more often lately. :twi: My headcanon would be that Minuette's her name, and Colgate's her nickname.

The name Minuette has a fresh tone to it and that's her canon name, so I call her Minuette. I've used both names for her though but the canon one still sounds better to me.