Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What game consoles do you have, and do you like it, or prefer another console

Evan_1

I have all of the Sony consoles one way or another. I don't have a PS1 anymore but both my PS2 and PS3 will play PS1 games, and many PS1 games on the Playstation Store can be played on Vita and PSP as well.

For Nintendo I have a DS, 3DS, Wii and Gamecube.

I have an Xbox 360 and a laptop as well.

It's my mission to own all of the available consoles by some point and get a gaming-level PC. I'm not picky about what I'm playing on (usually, at least, since I tend to prefer consoles to PC any day) and I need to have ways to play every game available.

Haven't found much reason to get an Xbox One but definitely need a Wii-U at some point.

• Brohoof 1

I'm solely on the PC right now. I loved my PS1, but unfortunately it broke down. I would definitely still be playing it if it hadn't, but at least there's an emulator :P These two were my first systems.

i also had an Xbox and Xbox 360, later on a PS2 and PS3 as well. I still use the PS3 to watch blu-ray movies every now and again, but not really for playing.

I own an Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, original Xbox, GameCube, and 3DS. I have owned many other systems in the past.

Currently, the Xbox One sees nearly all of the playtime. It could very well be my favorite gaming system ever. :3 I have more games on it than I have ever had on any one game system at once. It's a great machine.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a ton of consoles but I mainly use the Wii U, 3DS and 360(and my brother has a PS3/4). Pretty satisfied with what I have, though I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the Xbone

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

I own pretty much every Nintendo console ever made.

GASP, BUT KEY YOU CRITICIZE NINTENDO, YOU HATE THEM.

No, just because I criticize Nintendo doesn't mean I hate them. It means I am critical and hold them to a higher standard because I know what they are capable of.

NO. IF YOU SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT NINTENDO. YOU HATE NINTENDO.

Ugh...

Now that we got that out of the way:

I also owned all 4 of the Playstations and a PSP, along with the 360. I was a Sega Genesis owner as well. I am a avid advocate of trying all the platforms.

3DS, Ipod (apps), PC, and a PS3.

Sad part is, with how many games that come out on Android and iOS I WOULD consider them a gaming platform now. Granted a casual platform, but a platform none the less!

Sad part is, with how many games that come out on Android and iOS I WOULD consider them a gaming platform now. Granted a casual platform, but a platform none the less!

Actually the very little games that are coming out for IOS and Android are actually really well done like Agar.io, FNAF1-4, and etc.

PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, DSi, 3DS, Gamecube, Xbox 360 & N64. I prefer the PS2, mainly since I played on it all my childhood.  :squee:

Actually the very little games that are coming out for IOS and Android are actually really well done like Agar.io, FNAF1-4, and etc.

I think it's because devs have started to understand the platform and what it's good at now. Like before they were too ambitions trying to release full controller enabled games on a platform that did not come with any physical controls. Now that they have learned they need to design games around touch controls, they are starting to pump out better games.

• Nintendo: Game Boy Advance SP, Wii, DSi, 3DS, Wii U, New 3DS XL (Used to have original Game Boy Advance, original DS, DS Lite, and Game Cube) 
  • Sony: PSP Go, PS Vita Slim (Used to have Playstation 1 and 2)
  • Microsoft: Xbox 360 Slim, Xbox One (Used to have original Xbox) 

By the way, whoever had at least 2 of the Playstation consoles should watch this video. Prepare your feelings!

@ @Key Sharkz and  Read you had all/most of the PS consoles... You'll probably love this video

• Nintendo: Game Boy Advance SP, Wii, DSi, 3DS, Wii U, New 3DS XL (Used to have original Game Boy Advance, original DS, DS Lite, and Game Cube) 
  • Sony: PSP Go, PS Vita Slim (Used to have Playstation 1 and 2)
  • Microsoft: Xbox 360 Slim, Xbox One (Used to have original Xbox) 

By the way, whoever had at least 2 of the Playstation consoles should watch this video. Prepare your feelings!

@ @Key Sharkz and  Read you had all/most of the PS consoles... You'll probably love this video

The original playstation start up noise... It's STILL amazing to this day.

The original playstation start up noise... It's STILL amazing to this day.

Oh heck yeah it is... When the tune used to fade out and you prayed for the PS logo hoping the disc worked.  :lol:

(edited)

I own..

-Super Nintendo Entertainment System (model 2)

-Nintendo 64 

-Gamecube (Pokemon DX Blue theme)

-Wii (Black, Family Edition)

-Gameboy Advance SP

-Nintendo 2DS

-Sega Genesis (model 2)

-PSOne w/ Screen

-My brother's Xbox 360

I tend to play most of these consoles alot, but I don't use the Nintendo 64 often because most of the games I like are better played on the Wii VC (and 3DS although I don't have any of those ports yet), and I don't use my brother's Xbox 360 because it's not plugged in and it fails to read discs. I also have a DS Lite but I gave that to my brother after I got a 2DS.

Edited by Angry Cartoon Nerd

Oh heck yeah it is... When the tune used to fade out and you prayed for the PS logo hoping the disc worked.  :lol:

I am now changing my PC start up sound to that.

Remember this? Anybody else used to slam their TV off from the sound?  :lol:

Consoles that I have: 

- Xbox 360

- Playstation 3

- Playstation 4

- Nintendo 3DS

I like the consoles that I have, but I don't really play my Xbox 360 as much as I used to. I also like my Nintendo 3DS, but I want to try and get the New Nintendo 3DS.

-Xbox 360 

-Playstation 2

-Game Cube

-Wii U

-New 3DS

I don't really play them that much anymore aside from the Wii U and 3DS, seeming as they're the only consoles that still have a decent amount of games coming out. I've also been gravitating towards PC recently so it's been hard to come back to the other ones.