general How Cute are you?

Sky Knight

Cuteness Level  

336 users have voted

1. 1. How cute do you think you are?

On a scale from one to ten, how cute am I?: 1, nuf said

You're 10~ :C C: <3 <3 Don't you agree~? :D :D ;)  :wub:

No. My brother is the modern/social definition of cute with blonde hair he can swish over his eyes, dimples and a terrible personality. I'm a lanky, nerdy punching bag who can be a half decent excuse of a human being when he chooses to. Because of this, society sees me as an abomination as i choose to stand out. And as the most of us listen to and follow the status quo of social status', i am viewed accordingly. Also, cute people are usually surrounded by girls. I've had one girlfriend my entire life, and i regret every moment of it! So me and cute go as well together as King Sombra and Pound Cake (don't even ask)!

• Brohoof 1

My former boyfriends said that I am cute. But that are my former boyfriends and it would be a little bit strange if they didn't think so. XD I would say I am in the middle. Hard to say. I think other can better say if I am cute or not. aj-shrug.png

Just because I need to boost my self-esteem and because I recently looked back at photos of me that I'm actually happy about, perhaps a 7-8 right now.

Other days, I feel like a 1-3. It totally depends on what clothes and what make up I'm wearing, how my hair is lying on my head, how smooth my skin is and how I feel mentally about myself. <3 Right now, I'm actually proud to say that I've at least LOOKED rather cute.

Like, a one, maybe zero. I been called ugly by my female peers quite often, I even had a teacher in 10th grade that straight up told me I was ugly. When you look at the mirror and cringe at what stares back, maybe they're right.

Now, what others are telling you should not matter. Beauty cannot be measured up by any number of people. What makes you beautiful is your personality, how you see yourself and possibly how people that love you and know you sees you. Because people who truly know you and love you can always see the beauty within you, on the outside as well. I have by own experience seen people that I personally didn't think was looking very appealing at the first-look, but once I get to know them in person they become much more beautiful and attractive because I get to see the reflection they have at heart, shining through on the outside of them.

Since these people you're mentioning are very few out of a billion people and more that walk on this planet, they don't have the right to tell you what you are. Especially not people that don't know you and that judge you by your appearance. We all have veeeery different personal tastes, no matter who you ask. Surely, someone out there thinks you look dashing, because it happens to be their personal taste of what features they think are attractive on a stranger. Makes a bit of sense, right?

Don't listen to those jerks, their opinion don't matter as long as you don't choose to believe in their judgmental and close-minded comments. Be proud of yourself and what you are, dear. You'll feel simply fabulous once you realize this.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

I get compliments time to time, but I think I'm not as hot as my dream guys (they are fictional) and I compare myself to other guys at school. So I'd say at least 7- ish. But tbh I feel like a 5. :derp:

Edited by DageNox

Depends who you ask lol. One of my brothers and my sister call me cute a lot, plus there's my mom, and sometimes my friends, depending.

When i look in the mirror, my reaction ranges from "Who's that cutie?" to "Oh god! Call the ghostbust--oh, that's just me."

I voted 6.

• Brohoof 1

My pic is my profile picture.

I have another one in my signature.

When someone on the internet refers to a "neckbeard scrublord", they refer to me.

1/10

I'll let everyone else be the judge of that, since I hate calling myself cute.

I'll share a picture of myself.

I'm a boy. So i'm not going to say cute.

Will handsome do?

You're a 10/10

sig-3975269.153qi3a.jpg

It's a BOXY car....as my brazilian theology professor would say....seriously I don't understand what's appealing about a box on wheels >shrugs<

I voted 5. I have never had anyone other my husband call me cute....people are more attracted my butch body....i am not femanine in looks, but i sometimes do act like an otaku fangirl (because I am) around my husband....

• Brohoof 1

I'd give myself a 2 but seems everyone gives me about a 7 

*when someone asks you if someone else is related to you*

Apparently... We look similar XD 

Oh, and topic wise... Eh, Negative Eleventeen? Sounds about right 

Edited by Tacoma
  • Brohoof 1

*when someone asks you if someone else is related to you*

Apparently... We look similar XD 

Oh, and topic wise... Eh, Negative Eleventeen? Sounds about right 

You might be my clone... You never know :o