Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prized possessions

Haruhi-chan

I'm not sure if there is a topic for this or not. Yes, I did do a search for it. Too many different things came up, and they were totally unrelated. ><

Anyway, what are some of your most prized possessions?

My first one is my fluffy blanket named Keru. He reminds me of my hero because he's sort of like my security blanket. When times it get rough, I always have something to snuggle with. Plus, I'm always thinking of what Takeru would do if he saw me that way... things like that.

UYwAZWd.jpg?1

Next would be my Baxter plush. He's very special since like yesterday lol. Baxter is our team mascot for the Diamondbacks baseball team. He got us free tickets for his birthday yesterday. Well, I was able to have him sign my plush. :3

V7LsfF0.jpg

jZRjhzQ.jpg

So, what are yours? :DD I have more things that are prized, but these are the two most treasured things for me.

• Brohoof 1

My 1970's German navy jacket, it's like my own blankie but I can wear it around without getting judged(most of the time).

My anime figures, through luck, I found most of them at a thrift store.  My favourite is my shirtless Alex Armstrong figure.  His manliness is inspiring. :3

This, is definitely one of my most prized possessions:

post-8308-0-72078300-1438049322_thumb.jpg

For the record, this was part of the sweepstakes thing that was with the collectible cards. Each pack came with a location card and that card had a code. If you got a winning code, you could win certain prizes. Well, I won and was sent an authentic, signed Twilight Sparkle card, signed by Tara Strong herself.

The odds of winning this was 1 in 7000. Yeah. That will never happen again in my life. :P I am so happy it did though.

• Brohoof 8

My most prized possession by far is my computer (including all related peripherals), second being my electric bike, 3rd being my derpy plush, tied for 4th are my clothes and posters.

(edited)

My MLP vinyl figures! :squee: I love them! Another of my prized possessions is Sonic Unleashed (Wii and Xbox360). I played it on Wii when I was younger, and it was a massive part of my childhood (and still is)! I greatly enjoy playing it on Xbox, now, though, as that version is superior and the disc for the Wii version is a little battered so the controls don't seem to work quite right anymore XD

Can't forget to mention my Heatblast and Wildmutt Ben 10 figures... I was obsessed with Ben 10 when I was little (in fact, I still quite like it now) and every time I see those figures it triggers awesome memories :)

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1

I have a long history of owning absolutely nothing of value, my highly abusive mother claiming possession of everything of value that she 'loaned' me through my life, therefore I have never formed any real ties with any of my current possessions, even though it has been quite a long time since I moved out.

Yet, my most prized possession is a 1 dirham coin my father sent me (he's now ex-Air Force) when he was on a trip to the U.A.E.

(not actual picture)

post-33223-0-26631900-1438109839.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I guess my most prized posession is the Superboy Vhs from Warner.

Since the old Superboy Cartoon from 1966 was never released on Dvd, the Vhs is the only way to have this series and most people on the internet sell the german version for 60 - 100 dollars  :wacko:

Im so glad i have that  :pinkie:

Other than that probably my Apple Computer which was a little expensive with the 500 dollar program add on alone.I dont know exactly how expensive my computer was though, because it was a christmas gift.

And maybe the first two Mlp Movies ( Rescue at Midnight Castle aka Fireflys Adventure and Escape from Catrina ) as the uncut Vhs Versions.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I can't really think of anything I cannot live without, or that is a prized possession specific item wise. I don't want to live without indoor plumbing or technology or internet, but I am not super attached to a specific computer or anything. My most prized possessions aren't really possessions, but rather my five favorite loved ones (my three pets, my boyfriend and my mom).

• 2 weeks later...

My prized possession would have to be my OC plush. I got it about a month ago on the forum and I always have it with me when I'm playing a video game. It gives me that sort of connection with my character and it feels like I don't play video games on my own, or something along those lines. 

Oh, let's see...my custom and home made clothes are pretty important to me.  (I'm really into fashion.)  My autographed autobiography of figure skater Sasha Cohen has a lot of sentimental value.  But the things I really can't live without are my computer(s), and more importantly, my collection of digital media/data that started when I was about 12, and has grown for 18 years.  This includes my art/music, etc.  This collection is backed up in many places, on many hard drives, internal and external, on dvd and blu-ray sets, some of which are laying in safe keeping in friend's houses across the country, and I even have a hard drive in a safe deposit box in a bank in Moscow.  (No, not really, I made that last one up.  The rest is true.)  This collection, which is far more valuable than me, is simply known as The Legacy.

Can I just have my entire room as one big lair of prized possessions? I've spent a heck of a lot over the years basically transforming it into my own personal haven. :P Each of my possessions remind me of the period in my life from when I first got it, so there's some real sentimental value behind them too. :)

I have a few possessions that I will never let go of. These include a Japanese copy of Luigi's Mansion, a signed copy of Unto the Locust by Machine Head, a pick from the band's lead guitarist (which he gave to me himself), a GamePro Sonic bendy figure (apparently these are really rare), a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Boo stress ball and a BC Rich guitar, also signed by MH's guitarist.

My most prized possesions include my BJD collection:

mybjdfamily_april2015b_by_kelaria_daye-d

And my laptop (which has all my important info, stories I've written, and games and photos on it), is also pretty vital to me (plus it was really expensive). <3

Another thing that is really special to me, but that wasn't expensive like my laptop or my BJDs, is my little wolf pup plushie that I got from the Como Zoo in Minnesota. His name is Kato and he's been to so many places with me! I take him with me whenever I travel and, if I'm alone, he usually sleeps with me to keep me company. :kindness:

Kato.jpg

Edited by Kelaria

-My computer

-My iPod

-My old iPod

-All my games and consoles

-Violin

-Two Nyarths Plushies

-Yellow and purple shepherd puppy plushie named Riley

-Shark plushie named Sharkie

-Dinosaur puppet/plushie named Sniffles

-Build-a-bear mlp plushies

-etc

Edited by SquipyCheetah

The final issue of Nintendo Power. Had a lot of fond memories of this magazine....despite their sonic fanboyism getting on my nerves later on :P

Photo121_zpsf29361f2.jpg

Edited by Megas75