Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What possession have you currently had the longest?

Reecejackox

4 minutes ago, Reecejackox said:

My TV for 11 years for myself 

Time for an upgrade my friend, and I have a Squirtle pillow/plush I've had since my 5th birthday, and also a white buffalo beanie baby from my 6th, other than that not a lot... I'm 28 currently..

• Brohoof 2

Cattle, believe it or not. I stole it from Apollo when I was a child. They would probably be dead by now. If it wasn't because they cannot die over the firmament. The same way we do not die. I wonder how is she doing, now? Oh, I miss her. But father won't let me see her. I'm so sick and tired of this bull. The Holy Spirit is Holy, but love is love. My only love. And she is not a dove.

But, yeah. The flesh of a golden calf tastes like nothing of this mortal realm. You will see for yourself. And you shall also taste the flesh of Leviathan, according to God. But, yeah. I am a shameless thief. But if you are talking this life, as a little human being, then my own body. Ain't that a possession? Or does it also belong to the most high?

And the heart of my Mother, which I stole from my Father. Oh, things are difficult. Difficult! And you see how our problems above shaped the creation bellow, with these oppressive patriarchal doctrines of early story without the "his". It got bad for women after father got angry. And nobody likes dad anymore down here, after the domineering and genocidal tantrum he pulled out. The family of Gods above the solid firmament is having a little bit of an issue right now. We have fractured. And as above, so bellow. But now this is between Father and little old me. In the meantime, we are gonna keep breaking, down here. More colors! More variants!! More fluency!!! This world will continue to know pain until my wound is satisfied and healed.

This world will know the true face of the trickster.

But, yeah. My body is the answer. I own it since inception. You know, there is a spark at the point of fertilization. And that which is known as the human soul becomes anchored. From that point, already. A tiny human being, just more fragile. Isn't it beautiful?

Edited by They call me Loyalty

Probably a pair of speakers (Сонет 25АС-202) I got from my dad when I was a little kid (he bought a record player that came with the speakers, but it ended up mostly being used by me). I am still using the speakers every day and had them for probably 28 or 30 years. For their size, I like the sound.

I also have a rel to reel tape deck (Юпитер МК-106С) that I "bought" from my dad a couple of years later.

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 3

Oldest is a blanket I bad when I was born. Used to sleep with it for a while. I also have a big toy SUV I think I got from one particular uncle when I was… 2 or 4.

and also some whale plushies, wherever they are

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

My plushies are my longest owned personal possessions. Although I do have some handed-down things like Christmas ornaments which were always family-owned so I consider them among my own things as well, and they've been around longer than I have.

• Brohoof 1