Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prized possessions

Haruhi-chan

I'm not going to post pictures right now; I may edit them in later.

My first prized possession is an uncut Brazilian Emerald; it's just so beautiful!

I also have a limited edition Wood Duck-shaped Canadian Whiskey bottle.

And then I have the Princess Twilight Sparkle with swarovski crystals collectible; it sits on my shelf proudly!

As cheesy as this might sound the most prized possessions I have is my wife and my closest friends.

I've been through really rough patches and have been suicidal before and what has helped me through is friends and my wife. There isn't a single thing I value more then them or wouldn't give up in a heartbeat for them!

This is for pretty much all my best friends. My friends are my family and I love them all and would drop anything for them as I have done in the past and will continue to do! Friendship really is magic!

• Brohoof 1

It's probably pretty obvious for me! My bassoon, tenor saxophone, and oboe are at the top. My bassoon was bought so graciously and without any purpose other than to make my dream come true for me as a gift for my grandparents. They really spoiled me. It is also - and has been for many years now - my main instrument. The tenor saxophone my grandma (alone because grandpa had passed away by then. T.T) bought for me to be able to have my dream marching instrument. To this day I regret that I never got to play it for her. T.T

The oboe, I bought myself. However, it along with the bassoon and tenor saxophone have been my top favorite instruments for roughly a whole decade. I'd value all three no matter which context I got them in.

I'll say that all of my instruments are my prized possessions, too. Especially the trumpet I played in high school marching band.

My Dolls House. It was handmade for me by my Grandad a few years before he died of cancer when I was 8. He was like a dad to me. He was a Carpenter & Steel Fabricator by trade, I mentioned I really wanted a Dolls house. So for a Christmas present I was surprised (and a very happy, giddy child) to open the huuuuuge present from him and find a one of a kind hand made Dolls House :3 I think I might have been 5 or 6 when I got it? I remember to this day that Christmas morning opening it. I'm almost 22 now. I still have it. Going to redecorate it soon to spruce it up and put electricity in an little lamps so Its like a proper little home (its actually not that little o-o; getting enough room for it is hard some times) <3

And the second is my pet lizard. Shes an Irian Jaya Blue Tongued Skink. I adore her more than anything. Shes my baby girl. 

When I was 7 years old, I went on a family trip to Mexico.

There, my mom baught be a hand-made fish made from stained glass and tile. It looks super cool and it is really unique.

My bjd (Ball-jointed doll) Is my prized possession! Not only for how expensive he was but over the years we've become very close friends and he's actually been very therapeutic for me (Giving me someone to talk to when I felt lonely growing up, someone I can confess secrets too, someone to snuggle with when I'm depressed and I don't want to see anyone, etc) 

• Brohoof 2

My top prized posssessions will be My two little teddies/teddy keyrings and Spyro plush keyring. Teddy on the right, I bought when I was working in a charity Shop, since then always with me, teddy in the middle I found on the street and Spyro, as he my first & all-time favorite video game character.

527563_10150875274719270_419913076_n.jpg

And my key-chain with British flag, Big Ben, Tower bridge, Stonehenge & Little Poppy (Flower)

Edited by Proud British Brony

All of my boyfriend's gifts actually n///n also my Dr. Marten's boots, my first cell phone, a Sony Ericsson w300i and yes, it still works! My laptop as well and my daughter, a persian cat who means EVERYTHING to me.

I have a lot of family possessions such as teapots and knick nacks filled with love and I have a box filled with things that my boyfriend gave me that were special like roses, cards, tickets to movies, conventions and many other lovely things in a box  :wub:

• 3 years later...

This amulet belonged to my grandmother. I don’t know how old it is, but I know she always wore it. It’s partially worn away because she would thumb at it and move it between her fingers when she was nervous. When she passed it was given to my mother, and she gave it to me. I wear it every single day.

image.jpg

• Brohoof 1

My Sweetie Belle plushie and my collection of Pokemon cards. I don't play or collect any Pokemon TCG stuff but I got a complete Base 1 set. Hard to give it up...

My big ass collection of big box PC games is nice too and I won't give that up either.

I have two (or four, technically. Three are really the same thing, though)

One is my baritone saxophone I've had since senior year of high school. I've put countless hours into repairing it, and it's seen so many good memories. I still have its original case at my house, but it's not very protective, so it's mostly just decoration now.

Spoiler

20190329_172533_HDR.thumb.jpg.d4583f5891ba29828674683e3e6dc40d.jpg

Next is my blankets I've had since I was born. They're so soft, and they're basically a part of me at this point.

Spoiler

20190417_002146_HDR.thumb.jpg.9d3e035b8cd56a0afbe78b9d980856f4.jpg

• 8 months later...

My old telephone collection. Currently worth quite a lot. It is very difficult to find some of these items even in public museums. To tell you the truth, the only museum that had these items was shut down quite a few years ago. So I am trying to keep my collection in both mint condition, and in working condition, which is not the easiest. But that automatically makes it my most prized possessions.

• Brohoof 2