Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv The Weirdest TV Shows

redaxted

Title says it all, what do you guts think is the weirdest TV show? I think some of the strangest I've seen are Adventure Time, Teen Titans Go!, and, ultimately, Uncle Grandpa. So not only is Uncle Grandpa weird as hell, it's also really, really, impossibly bad. To me, Adventure Time and Teen Titans Go! don't interest me much either, but they sure are weird.

• Brohoof 1

Probably not the weirdest one in existence, but the first that comes to my mind when I think on "weird TV shows" is probably Chowder.

Chowder_con_ojos_tristes.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Title says it all, what do you guts think is the weirdest TV show? I think some of the strangest I've seen are Adventure Time, Teen Titans Go!, and, ultimately, Uncle Grandpa. So not only is Uncle Grandpa weird as hell, it's also really, really, impossibly bad. To me, Adventure Time and Teen Titans Go! don't interest me much either, but they sure are weird.

I'd agree a lot of new cartoons aren't funny at all they're just weird, creepy, and generally shit.

Drawn Together, Dead Like Me, Uncle Grandpa, PeeWee's Playhouse (perv), Teen Titans Go(disappointing because I loved Teen Titans), Lazy Town, Teletubbies, Yo Gabba Gabba, Fred: The Show, Caillou, and other terrible and weird programs.

Two of the weirdest shows that I actually like are Rick and Morty and Courage the Cowardly Dog

Rick and Morty is a pretty trippy show in a good way. I just started watching it about a week ago. Rick is a crazy scientist guy who is kind of a mix of Beetlejuice, Doc Brown (from Back to the Future), and maybe a little of Discord. Morty is his grandson who is a freshman in high school. Rick drags Morty all over the universe and through multiple dimensions and stuff. That's the best I can explain the weirdness in a coherent manner. :P

If you've seen it you probably know what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFTSrbB2wII

Aqua Teen Hunger force is a show I've seen some of too, It is definitely weird, but mostly it's pretty stupid.

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

I don't really watch T.V but I'm going to say...... Flapjack or Courage.

I don't really find "Random" humor funny really, unless it's very unique. And weird is pretty similar to random. There are shows that are weird because they're trying to, that's what I think Courage was like, but for something like Flapjack, I believe stuff like that was put in because... I guess kids were expected to be gross or, get things more than adults do back in the late 00s.

probably almost every show on adult swim ever (some of the live action shows are weirder then the cartoons) but there one that is so weird I refuse to put the name (also since its not a cartoon) all I will say is the show does not do a great job as it's name suggests

Edited by Evil_Derpy

I guess the King of weirdest Tv Shows is Drawn Together. Its so weird...i dont know any show that is comparing to that  :lol:

Oh, and Ren and Stimpy. For a kids show ( maybe? ) its really weird and i heard the original creator was even fired after the first season, because the series was going in a to weird and extreme direction for a kids show  :wacko:

Ugly Americans was also pretty weird to me. The Obscure Art Style, all these strange characters and then the title name itself...when i first heard the name, i had no idea what this show would be about. :lol:

I think I'd have to choose between "BoBo BoBoBo" a show about a dude who fights with his mustache... nuff said and "Drawn Together" basically a bastardized version of generic characters from video games, tv shows, comic books, ect.

A lot of cartoons geared towards the younger viewers seem to have the mindset that they're just completely lacking in any sort of rational thinking. Just throw a cluster of insane random events together with little rhyme or reason and you can call it a day. :P

Also, I think we can agree Japanese Game Shows take a... different approach to what we're used to. :adorkable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rktwodxJce8