Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mister Jack

I would like an episode where something horribly wrong happens to Twilight's Ponyville Friends and the only way to spread the magic of Friendship is for Twilight to gather up her Canterlot Friends and they try to save the Ponyville Friends and Equestria altogether.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Since John Cena is usually a guest character in movies and some TV shows, my idea for an episode would be that him and a few others from WWE visit Ponyville and meets up with the Mane 6. I still don't know what John Cena's pony name would be, though. Nevertheless, this would be the manliest episode in the entire series if this becomes a thing!  :ph34r:

post-36311-0-04938400-1451453650_thumb.png

post-36311-0-80301800-1451453623_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have an idea, but it is kind of a combination of Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000, and Magic Duel. In this episode, the Flim Flam brother make an airplane that they claim can go faster than any pegasus. Rainbow Dash challenges them to a race, but they use her sense of loyalty to make her go back and lose. After being upset for a while, she decides to have a rematch, but during the race, something malfunctions on the airplane, and Rainbow Dash saves the Flim Flam brothers instead of finishing the race.

I'd make an episode that's basically a Shout-Out or Whole Plot Reference to Inside Out, one of my favorite Pixar movies.

Basically something a little like this.

inside_out__mane_5__by_meganlovesangrybi

And goes inside Twilight's (or one of the other Mane Six's) mind. It'd be interesting to see her personality and thought processes.

The moral of the episode would probably be something similar to that of the movie:

That it's OK to be sad sometimes and you should be honest about your emotions.

The tricky part would be making it so it's not a total ripoff of the movie. You know, like how many episodes of shows are based almost entirely on another show or movie but still have enough creativity on part of the writers so that it's not copying the entire plot.

Edited by PGNatsu
  • Brohoof 2

I think this one would be funny:

Twi is sleeping, but as soon as she wakes up, she has Pinks on her face, startling her. The weird thing is, she greets Twi as if she never met her in a long time. Things don't end here, she acts as if she don't remember anything about their adventures and shenanigans together. Twi is understandably, confused for Pinks' behavior. Tons of shenanigans later. Twi and Pinks are at the castle again, but Pinks says goodbye, and disappears. Twi gives chase, but misses her at the point were the mirror is. Then, Pinks then shows up behind Twi, and greets her, commenting she spent the whole day to the Crystal Empire to prepare Cadance's foal babyshower. Things gets even MORE confusing when she denies any knowledge of today's events, confusing Twi even more. Then, in the middle of her blabber, a Pinks' head shows up in the mirror saying that the girls plus Sunset, Flash and the "other Twilight say hi", she sees the other Pinks, and greets her and says they together would make the best party EVER, and leaves the mirror. Twi, mouth agape, and Pinks comments how that other Pinkie is different to her, as she looked as pony as her  :blink: . In short, a whole episode with human Pinkie in Equestria  :lol:

I guess Sunset Shimmer returning to Equestira and  apologizing to Celestia got posted already... :I

Okay, then I go with my other ideas:

1. A zebra episode. I do not care if just Zecora or also other zebras.

2. An episode that shows the lifes of the other princesses (Celestia, Luna and Cadance).

3. An Flash Sentry episode to give him more character development and to show the life of an royal gurad (maybe he has already an other pony as partner, too.) .3.

An episode where RainbowDash gets beaten in a flying race badly by SpitFire.

Then, RainbowDash admits that she isn't as superior as she thinks. 

That'd be so satisfying for me.

• Brohoof 1

An episode where RainbowDash gets beaten in a flying race badly by SpitFire.

Then, RainbowDash admits that she isn't as superior as she thinks.

That'd be so satisfying for me.

This makes absolutely no sense. It's been shown repeatedly both that she can keep up with Spitfire and she's already lost once against her. On top of that she has nothing but respect and admiration for her.

Something thing like this would deliberately shit on the characters and deliberately piss off fans a ton

• Brohoof 2

This makes absolutely no sense. It's been shown repeatedly both that she can keep up with Spitfire and she's already lost once against her. On top of that she has nothing but respect and admiration for her.

Something thing like this would deliberately shit on the characters and deliberately piss off fans a ton

That's fine and all, but I would still love to see her get taken down a peg.

• Brohoof 1

-Celestia episode at least once

-Episode focusing on relation between Luna and Celestia

-Episode focusing on the alicorns.

(I would like to know more about the alicorns other than Twilight)

-Episode focusing on Equestrian history.

-More episodes travelling to other parts of Equestria (we know about Griffonstone and Yakyakistan but would be interested, for instance, to see MLPFIM universe equivalent of East Asia, would like to learn more about Saddle Arabia, homeland of the Zebras, etc).

-Would be interested in seeing season opening or finale with corrupted Celestia or Twilight as main villain.

*Searching for ideas in the brainstorm machine* I got some ideas for new episodes (+ titles).

Runaway Matters: Applejack has to babysit a little colt who ran away after she gave more attention to her sister, which lead to searching him and restoring trust in her.

Hoofball Heroes: Big McIntosh and Spike must help their favorite Hoofball team after one of the members became a victim of sabotage.

The Jester: An infamous clown pony comes to Ponyville and both prank and hurt ponies. Pinkie Pie's friends got captures and Pinkie herself is going to rescue them as Mare-Do-Well.

The Enlightening: Twilight Sparkle finds out that a handful of powerful ponies wants to overthrow Celestia and take control over the entire land, only to find out it was a prank orchestrated by Discord.

Delayed for a Time: Time Turner has to keep Ponyville's inhabitants busy to give Derpy/Ditzy and others enough time to find another copy of Colt Wars after she accidentally broke the previous one.

Now I'm still thinking about an idea for a Button Mash episode....

Edited by Limeblossom
  • Brohoof 1

I like the idea of a Rainbow Dash/Rarity episode. The two haven't had much interaction in the past, and it could work well like Bats! did with Applejack/Fluttershy. Maybe RD would try to convince Rarity to play a sport, and Rarity tries to get RD to come with her to the Spa. They both are hesitant at first, but eventually find themselves enjoying it. They learn that you shouldn't hate on things until you try them  :D

• 4 weeks later...

Fluttershy decides to go to an anime (or whatever the Equestria term is), but none of her friends want to go. 

We had an episode on physical disabilities (Flight to the Finish), so why shouldn't there be one for anxiety? Fluttershy would want to go to an anime convention, but she would have to go alone and deal with all those strangers alone. She doesn't have a friend she can trust to go with her, which is a problem for those with anxiety. How would a character with anxiety handle events like conventions? 

Why it would be a great episode: 

1. Anime references. You can't have an episode that takes place in the ponified version of an anime convention without anime references. 

2. It would help viewers without anxiety understand anxiety more, and those who do have anxiety may be able to relate. 

3. Maybe the episode will be helpful to those who have anxiety, want to go to a convention, but too afraid to go. 

Edited by Rainbow Diamonds

I have one: the Mane 6 play a board and they learn a lesson about... something!

Jumanji.

Fluttershy ends up dominating the game ;p

yeah, pretty much this.

Honestly, If they were going to do something where RD meets a pegasi who's her better, I'd rather it be a Mental better, such as a mister miyagi style pony who tries to get her to think more and rely less on her physical abilities in order to be a better leader rather than just the best flyer there is.

That's fine and all, but I would still love to see her get taken down a peg.

I really never understood this school of thought. I've seen lots of people asking for RD to be taken down a peg all the way from Season 2.

but Dash is probably the character who gets humbled the MOST, she gets worfed constantly and is often humiliated or fails, like in the lost treasure of griffonstone, Secret of my excess when spike takes her out while she's blustering, or Mare do well.

Dash is the character LEAST in need of more humiliation honestly :/

All the Mane 6 become Alicorns. 

Hah, I actually would love to see that.

But I think such a thing would probably be limited to a movie were it to happen, not the show.

And sadly, I'm pretty much 100% certain it will NEVER happen no matter how much I might wish it WOULD. Pretty much every spec of evidence I've seen plus my gut feeling makes me know it won't happen.

Fluttershy decides to go to an anime (or whatever the Equestria term is), but none of her friends want to go. 

We had an episode on physical disabilities (Flight to the Finish), so why shouldn't there be one for anxiety? Fluttershy would want to go to an anime convention, but she would have to go alone and deal with all those strangers alone. She doesn't have a friend she can trust to go with her, which is a problem for those with anxiety. How would a character with anxiety handle events like conventions? 

Why it would be a great episode: 

1. Anime references. You can't have an episode that takes place in the ponified version of an anime convention without anime references. 

2. It would help viewers without anxiety understand anxiety more, and those who do have anxiety may be able to relate. 

3. Maybe the episode will be helpful to those who have anxiety, want to go to a convention, but too afraid to go. 

OH FREAKING HELL YES, I would LOVE that kind of an episode!

fluttershy being a closet anime fan is something I really had always headcanoned after scare master :D

• Brohoof 2

How about these ideas for episodes: 

-Adapting some of the comic book storylines into episodes.

-Episodes revolving around sports such as football, basketball, baseball, hockey, and how we shouldn't let our favoritism towards opposing teams ruin any friendships.

-An episode in which the Mane 6 are introduced to the Sea Ponies

-An episode in which the CMC are having trouble in school because of their slacking off on homework to do fun things (This was based on an idea from the MLP Chutes and Ladders game). 

-More episodes revolving around the development of Big Macintosh such as:

*More individual interaction with Applebloom or Applejack.

*Having to go to the Canterlot Rodeo to win a blue ribbon in place of an injured Applejack.

*Build a friendship between him and Shining Armor

*Having him and 5 other ponies step in to save Equestria in place of the Mane 6:

-An episode that revolves around the dangers of drugs, smoking and drinking, (similar to cartoons back in the 80's and 90's) and learning to say no.

-An episode revolving around dieting/weight management/exercise and the right and wrong ways. I can imagine an episode in which after Pinkie throws a birthday party for Rarity filled with cakes and pies and all sorts of sweets, Rarity accidentally overeats and winds up gaining weight, and she being the drama queen and all reacts in the way that you can expect. Rarity feels miserable and uses desperate measures to lose weight and her friends want to help. Then Pinkie Pie learns that a famous fitness pony that she grew up idolizing is coming to Ponyville for a workout session. Will he be able help? (Hopefully the message can be taught in a way that won't seem too inappropriate for a kids show.)

-An episode that has this event in Ponyville called "Parents Day" in which Twilight's, Rarity's, Pinkie's, Rainbow's and (if possible) Fluttershy's parents arrive for a picnic. However Applejack, Applebloom, and Big Macintosh feel left out, thus revealing what happened to their parents.

-Another episode of the annual "Sisterhooves Social" only this time they change the name to "Siblinghooves" in order to encourage stallions and colts to participate as well as those with more than 3 siblings thus Big Mac can compete alongside both of his sisters without having to become "Orchard Blossom" to participate. And Twilight winds up entering teaming up with Shining Armor.

What do you think of any of these ideas?

Edited by BrawnyCharger
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

A two parter with a new original dream theme villain that invades Princess Celestia's dreams and prevents her from waking up. Princess Luna must goes into Princess Celestia's dreams to save her. If Celestia can't wake up, the sun can't be risen. Twilight Sparkle and Mane 5 are on the sidelines to handle the kingdom while the two princesses are out of action. 

Princess Luna finds out some major things about Princess Celestia.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 1