103 users have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to meet?

• Rainbow Dash
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity

Hello, this is Rainbow Dash. OK, I'm wondering. If you could meet any one of us pony you wanted, who would it be? Would it be Me? Pinkie Pie? Applejack? It can be anyone you want. Would you ride that pony if she was OK with it(because face it, humans do use ponies for riding)? OK, GO!

Twillight Sparkle for sure :)

I like her personality and I have kinda the same, so it would have been fun to have someone to study with and shared my thoughts with :)

Twillight Sparkle for sure :)

I like her personality and I have kinda the same, so it would have been fun to have someone to study with and shared my thoughts with :)

Yeah. I like Twilight. She's nice. She reminds of like Albert Einstein's pet horse, because she's so smart.

Pinkie Pie for sure. We would party hard.

Would you ride that pony if she was OK with it(because face it, humans do use ponies for riding)?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVMKQP0K3a0&ob=av2e

Not entirely sure if I was supposed to take the whole "Ride that pony" comment out of context but I did.

Of course, it would have to be you. Who else can wear a pink tutu and still look like a complete goddess of badassness?

You no matter what! :wub:

B)

Not entirely sure if I was supposed to take the whole "Ride that pony" comment out of context but I did.

Of course, it would have to be you. Who else can wear a pink tutu and still look like a complete goddess of badassness?

Well, that's what most humans use horses for: Riding, pulling carriages, and pets on the farm.

Oh GP... :lol:

Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash Rainbow Dash

My answer is Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle, although I wouldn't be at all disappointed if I met any other member of the Mane Six.

• Brohoof 2

A tossup between Fluttershy and Rarity. Fluttershy would be more pleasant (provided she actually talks to me), but Rarity might give me a free hat. x3

All of them, but in different situations! Pinkie Pie to party with, Rainbow Dash to race with, Applejack to work with, Rarity to help me design clothes, Twilight Sparkle to help me revise and Fluttershy when I need a cuddle!

• Brohoof 1