Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite song either in the show or fan made?

Almond Blackberry

If I can have more than one favourite, I'd say Smile, Winter Wrap Up, Glass of Water, Hearts as Strong as Horses, and Babs Seed are my top ones. I suppose if I had to pick a favourite out of those, I'd say either Smile or Winter Wrap Up. Really, all of the songs are amazing, though.

• Brohoof 1

From the show: the Bats! song

Fan Made: I love some songs made by bronies, but these songs don't really have something to do with MLP.

Other than them, I like the remix of Gypsy Bard by The Living Tombstone.

Edited by Blobulle

Geeze it's hard to pick just one, neigh 2... :blink:

OK. Top ten commencing. :dash:

1. Helping Twilight win the crown. (Cafeteria song)

2. My past is not today

3. Let the rainbow remind you

4. A true true friend

5. Under our spell

6. Our Town

7. Rainbow Rocks (Opening theme)

8. Art of the dress

9. Find the music in you

10. Smile song

My favorite fan made song is Friendship by Aviators. My favorite MLP/EQG song is My Past Is Not Today.

1.My Past is Not Today

2.Hearth Warming Eve

3.Winter Wrap Up

4.At The Gala

5.Super PonyBeat-Discord

6.Pony Sauce-NRG [PonyDub]

7.Satisfaction [PonyDub]

Edited by Princess_Moonlight

Find a Pet is my favorite by a wide margin.

I don't listen to Brony music, because from what I've heard it's electronic and electronic music rarely does anything for me.

My favourite song from the show is Smile and my favourite song made by Bronies is Rainbow Factory :)

"in the rainbow factory, where not a singal soul gets through" "iiiinnnn the..." ...sorry I just felt like saying that xD

Find a Pet is my favorite by a wide margin.

I don't listen to Brony music, because from what I've heard it's electronic and electronic music rarely does anything for me.

hmmmm.... well you should probably check out "German Bronies" on youtube, they don't always have the usual electronic music. My favourite is their "brony metal mix" not all of it is "metal" more like just fan made songs that have some guiter, drums and lyrics to. :3

Favourite fan made song that doesnt have lyrics would have to be....ugh..."bronyfied - mlp metal medley" well I think that's what it's called. Anything that "micthemicrophone" has taen part in is usually good

The Flim Flam Brothers song from the show is easily my favorite. This Day Aria gets a close second.

From the fandom? That's a hard question. Pretty much anything by The L-Train or Prince Whateverer is an easy candidate.