Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Websites you used to frequent but don't anymore

Denim&Venöm

I remember neopets. There was also a website where you could breed ponies (where I got my avatar from). But the one website I used to be on a ton was Chatalot. a chat roleplay website that I didn't have time for as I grew older and when I went back there weren't many people there to play with

I used to spend hours at 9gag, but it's been a while since the last time I checked it. Also, "La Casa de Kruela",  this site includes stories with paranormal content, for some reason I forgot about it.

• 9 months later...
(edited)

To name a few:

• Newgrounds
  • The Escapist
  • 9GAG
  • Twitter (to an extent)
  • Tumblr (I actually deleted my old account today... after being inactive for almost two years.)

I mainly stopped visiting these sites because I either lost interest, or those sites degraded so much that I think they're not worth my time anymore (Newgrounds)

Edited by Lance Shield

MyAnimeList.net : Back when I was REALLY into anime I was pretty active on there. However the anime community is nowhere near as tightly knit as show specific fandoms, and the anime I liked were corpses of communities with no movement what so ever. i also grew extremely bored with new anime that felt extremely homogeneous with the massive list I had already seen and I have grown extremely picky with what I do and do not watch. MLP and its community was a refreshing change of pace for me. 

Equestria Daily, I used to be there quite a lot, now I only go there to see when new episode is starting and to get quick links to the streams. I mostly visited EQD to get my videos up there, but I think it was desperation and by the end I was spamming their inbox, so that was kind of bad of me and time went on I only go there for the new episode and that is it.

I used to be a regular on Equestria Forums (under a different name, so don't bother looking me up), but I had some negative experiences there and decided to come here instead. It worked out because I like it 100% better on this side of the fence. :P  

• Brohoof 1

Warriorcat Forums, because I got unfairly banned, hence why I'm so careful on this site.

Wattpad, because school and life just got in the way for a while.

I used to frequent DeviantArt all the time - I even have a page there, but I was hit pretty hard a few years ago, and I haven't been able to draw nearly as much as I used to...

That, and I just got tired of all the drama I ran into, as well as some really toxic Deviants I had the displeasure of meeting...

Webkinz. I used to be downright obsessed with the game years back, before eventually losing interest.

From what I've seen of it nowadays, it looks like a mobile game :P

The official Warrior Cats Forums, or as they like to call it, the message boards.  What we have here is a prime example as to why twelve-year olds and young teens shouldn't be allowed to access the internet just because they have the ability to read and write.  There's an entire section where people debate (and I use that term very very loosely) on subjective opinions.  Yup, these people will try to force you to change your opinions.  They're all super pretentious and immature.  Not enough cringe?  Go to the off topic discussions, it's turned into Tumblr for young kids.  I can't believe I used to enjoy going there.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

warriorcats forums (banhammer), derpibooru (too suggestive), Kugyay (bored), warriorcatsplay (taken down), wattpad (school got in the way)

The official Warrior Cats Forums, or as they like to call it, the message boards.  What we have here is a prime example as to why twelve-year olds and young teens shouldn't be allowed to access the internet just because they have the ability to read and write.  There's an entire section where people debate (and I use that term very very loosely) on subjective opinions.  Yup, these people will try to force you to change your opinions.  They're all super pretentious and immature.  Not enough cringe?  Go to the off topic discussions, it's turned into Tumblr for young kids.  I can't believe I used to enjoy going there.

Agreed. And theres trolls too. One of those trolls got me banned. The moderation sucks. twelve year olds cause drama. Can't believe I used to go on there.

The ones that I can remember are:

Neopets

Howrse

IMVU

EQD

Facebook (only check once in a blue moon for communication purposes)

I was on lego.com and mlno.org for the longest, from 06 to around 10. Activity dropped afterwards and I began to frequent aq.com (adventure quest worlds). Maybe a year or two spent there.

I still visit the latter 2 every now and then.

Then I was a lone wolf for some time, venturing youtube, finding MLP and them joining here a year later :wacko:.