mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Ooh, thank you lots! e9FkmL5.png  I always appreciate nice words ^^ Especially my first time posting selfies, always a nervous time!

Some people have striking, beautiful eyes and mine can end up looking almost soulless happy.png  Curse brown eyes!

No problem! I was pretty nervous the first time I posted a picture of myself but, you will get used to it. Besides, we're all friends here. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Some people have striking, beautiful eyes and mine can end up looking almost soulless img-2029567-3-happy.png  Curse brown eyes!

Haha I have brown eyes too xP

I suppose brown eyes aren't as pretty as other colors, but they can still be nice ;)

• Brohoof 1

gc21Knt.png

I got a haircut today, so I think it's time to update this. The only downside is that I just noticed that I look like the girl from the video for Lazy Eye by the Silversun Pickups.

post-15874-0-94093100-1385253988_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

@, Octavia as a sniper?  Now I've seen everything pony.  I don't even need to see season 4 anymore.

Anyways, here's a group picture of the season 4 premiere party that I attended at a local Dave and Busters.  It was pretty awesome.  There were apparently 55 of us there (not all featured in the photo) and we raised over $1000 for charity.  There was also a raffle whose prizes ranged from the promo Princess Twilight Sparkle card to a collection of awesome posters to even a ticket to BronyCon 2014!

600_309903412.jpeg

If you have a desire to find me, I'm over on the left side between the guy in the green Applejacks shirt and the guy holding up the picture that I think has Twilight on it, though I'm not the one with the Scootaloo hat.

Edited by Antismurf9001
  • Brohoof 4

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!

Yes.. this kingdom shall be called. Midnightopolis. We shall thrive under the cover of night, and everlasting grey skies!! MUAHAHA!!!

I was going to apply some magic on your picture, but then I got a project to get done during the weekend. Damn it. XD

• Brohoof 1

gYnJwil.gif

Pinkeh asked me to put this here. Just another What Do You Think About Me stuff.