mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Don't say that, it would be very interesting to meet you :D. A lot of fun as well :).

Still though, a plane ticket from where you live to the US must be expensive as hell ^_^ I'm really not worth it :(

No one from the forums lives here though, I can most certainly say that ^_^

Unless anyone's willing to visit me in Cali once I move, I won't be seeing any of you -_- I'm not worth buying a plane ticket for :sunny:

I was actually planning on moving there after I finish college. Granted, that's not for a while but I would love to visit you.

• Brohoof 1

Still though, a plane ticket from where you live to the US must be expensive as hell ^_^ I'm really not worth it :(

I do have the money for it, but I am just not allowed to travel anywhere :T. However, I would definitely love to visit ^^. 

I was actually planning on moving there after I finish college. Granted, that's not for a while but I would love to visit you.

Well hopefully we'll get to talk in person one day :D

• Brohoof 1

I do have the money for it, but I am just not allowed to travel anywhere :T. However, I would definitely love to visit ^^.

Therefore the possibilities of us ever meeting are very few :(

That's always been the hard thing with me with these forums... you make good friends for a time and eventually they either go away or cease activity here. If you do happen to grow close to someone here, well it is really hard to hangout with that person online and etc. I experienced that first hand just trying to date someone from here long distance a couple of months ago... Found out that wasn't for us unfortunately. Although I really did like that person a lot.

The separation factor is hard to swallow at times.

• Brohoof 2

Hey, as soon as I have my own place, I can travel when I want :D

That's always been the hard thing with me with these forums... you make good friends for a time and eventually they either go away or cease activity here. If you do happen to grow close to someone here, well it is really hard to hangout with that person online and etc. I experienced that first hand just trying to date someone from here long distance a couple of months ago... Found out that wasn't for us unfortunately. Although I really did like that person a lot.

The separation factor is hard to swallow at times.

It's especially hard for me since I have no irl friends, knowing I may never meet any of my friends here hurts alot :( I can't stand being so apart from people I can get along with, I really want to hug those people for sticking with me through all the chaos of my life but I doubt I will -_-

• Brohoof 4

If you do happen to grow close to someone here, well it is really hard to hangout with that person online and etc.

This. This I can relate to.  

• Brohoof 5

This. This I can relate to.

Tell me about it bud tell me about it because I share the same feelings.

It's especially hard for me since I have no irl friends, knowing I may never meet any of my friends here hurts alot :( I can't stand being so apart from people I can get along with, I really want to hug those people for sticking with me through all the chaos of my life but I doubt I will -_-

Perhaps, perhaps not, who knows :)? Perhaps you will get to meet the people you like one day :D

I haven't wore this much makeup since sophomore year! 

Feels odd!

Looking good over there ^^. Did you edit that heart over there :D

Perhaps, perhaps not, who knows :)? Perhaps you will get to meet the people you like one day :D

Looking good over there ^^. Did you edit that heart over there :D

Yes I did! :)

• Brohoof 1

If you do happen to grow close to someone here, well it is really hard to hangout with that person online and etc. I experienced that first hand just trying to date someone from here long distance a couple of months ago... Found out that wasn't for us unfortunately. Although I really did like that person a lot.   The separation factor is hard to swallow at times.

This is why it's important to invest first into real life friendships because sometimes life happens and you can't get on forums or check up on friends online. This friends you make in real life may not be perfect but you get out of them what you put into them. I've only met one person off of here and they changed my life, but I only invested in that because I had the opportunity to see them fairly often. If you have no foreseeable way to connect with someone you meet online it's probably best to keep them as a casual friend. Don't invest much into them because it only causes you to miss out on real life opportunities, ones that could be amazing.   

• Brohoof 1

Since I haven't posted in a while...here's  few pictures from when I went to the beach with friends a couple weeks ago. I got to use my baby (my new camera) for about the second time and it was so much fun! Unfortunately I'm not photogenic so the best photos were not the ones of me, but oh well. 

post-9921-0-49939400-1433570471_thumb.jpg

post-9921-0-53984600-1433570481_thumb.jpg

post-9921-0-51080100-1433570496_thumb.jpg

post-9921-0-36619200-1433570542_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

This is why it's important to invest first into real life friendships because sometimes life happens and you can't get on forums or check up on friends online. This friends you make in real life may not be perfect but you get out of them what you put into them. I've only met one person off of here and they changed my life, but I only invested in that because I had the opportunity to see them fairly often. If you have no foreseeable way to connect with someone you meet online it's probably best to keep them as a casual friend. Don't invest much into them because it only causes you to miss out on real life opportunities, ones that could be amazing.   

Such truth in this post and that's a great reminder to keep in mind. Even though making friends has been harder these years the realization of what you just said has always been at the back of my mind. Even if you think you've made a good friendship with someone and it didn't work out you have to let go and keep giving effort to put yourself out there. Because the truth is people will not come to you and you have to break out of your own comfort to make friends I do know that. That's great advice though.

I've had a really chilled day so far, hopefully this will continue. I also got a haircut yesterday. Final week of school tomorrow!

hiSvzek.png

This haircut looks really good :D. Nice one ;)

• Brohoof 3