Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

(edited)

*sigh* Ok fine. I'll do it. This is from last Friday. It's not the best one but it's The only one I have of me taken in the past year. The car is a 1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350.

0713181125_HDR.jpg

I think I already posted that one of me jumping that dirt bike. Maybe I’ll post another one later. I don’t know. I’m not very photogenic. :yeahno:

Edited by Sliding Bolt
  • Brohoof 12

5 minutes ago, Sliding Bolt said:

*sigh* Ok fine. I'll do it. This is from last Friday. It's not the best one but it's The only one I have of me taken in the past year. The car is a 1966 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350.

0713181125_HDR.jpg

You know, I've always wanted to go to a car show like this. I mean, I assume this is a car show :P Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Yuu Xeno said:

You know, I've always wanted to go to a car show like this. I mean, I assume this is a car show :P Correct me if I'm wrong.

It is. A very large one actually in Wisconsin. They’re a lot of fun if you like cars as much as I do. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Sliding Bolt said:

It is. A very large one actually in Wisconsin. They’re a lot of fun if you like cars as much as I do. :mlp_icwudt:

Yeah, although I like more older cars. You know, 60's and 70's cars. But, they're on my number three in things I like the most, so I don't know if I could go to one, let alone have the money and such.

• Brohoof 2

On 7/17/2018 at 11:07 PM, Sliding Bolt said:

0713181125_HDR.jpg

I think I already posted that one of me jumping that dirt bike. Maybe I’ll post another one later. I don’t know. I’m not very photogenic. :yeahno:

Oooh nice car! I'll take it! :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Oooh nice car! I'll take it! :laugh:

How about you take a picture of yourself. ;)

I'm joking tho pls no hate me

• Brohoof 3

59 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

How about you take a picture of yourself. ;)

I'm joking tho pls no hate me

:laugh: Well I WAS planning on doing that today....

2018-07-19-16-42-29.thumb.jpg.d8b88321bbb50c3a0aad70cd9e88b117.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

This is Hunter. It's been a while since I have been here but I hope you are all doing okay. I don't remember the password to my old account so I thought I would just make another one. :)

Edited by maddyirie00
  • Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Totally Nature Tune said:

I always feel like @Lucky Bolt looks the same in every photo (which is a good thing :D ) and @Cyclone 1066, Princess of Tractor Pulling Looks different, be it a :mustache: or a facial expression :wacko:

She always looks beautiful and I'm always trying new things to look somewhat presentable. When you're so photogenic like Lucky is, fabulous just happens:wub: but me, I try different looks and what not to try and look like it's not a waste of memory card space to take a picture of me.:laugh:

So yeah, I see your point.

• Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, Cash In said:

@TheTaZe, that's a solid stare you have going. You all look spiffing, by the way. 

I haven't done this in some time, so here goes nothing. 

DSC_0937.thumb.JPG.d6ae60538c3b9d027d0dd3d124dae3cd.JPG

For the record, I am not sponsored by Coca-Cola :P

Luckily I've gone back to regular shaving, or otherwise I'd look like a complete mess here. 

Y'know, you kinda remind me of someone I knew a few years back. Cant place my finger on it though :/

Anyways, nice picture. Creepy eyes, but that's besides the point :P

• Brohoof 4

11 hours ago, Cyclone 1066, Princess of Tractor Pulling said:

She always looks beautiful and I'm always trying new things to look somewhat presentable. When you're so photogenic like Lucky is, fabulous just happens:wub: but me, I try different looks and what not to try and look like it's not a waste of memory card space to take a picture of me.:laugh:

So yeah, I see your point.

Here is an accurate meme I just had to make

1047469347_ZomboMeme20072018141839.jpg.14a904e8460a87bb4fa1cb9168625647.jpg

• Brohoof 1

22 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066, Princess of Tractor Pulling said:

Suuuuure it is:nom:

:yeahno: What must I do to get it through your head that you're attractive 

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066, Princess of Tractor Pulling said:

You two are absolutely adorable ;)

• Brohoof 1