Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

49 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I know it hasn't been long since I last posted a picture here buuuut, I'm trying to update my social media profile pics and took this picture today, added the filter and it turned out pretty good. One of the very few decent pictures of me. Thought I'd share it :P

20180730_134928.thumb.jpg.487ef8137a1dbadabe4ae517e57d2bb0.jpg

What do you mean "very few decent pictures" they're all great, cuz they have you in them.:wub: Beautiful! This is one of the best ones yet.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I know it hasn't been long since I last posted a picture here buuuut, I'm trying to update my social media profile pics and took this picture today, added the filter and it turned out pretty good. One of the very few decent pictures of me. Thought I'd share it :P

20180730_134928.thumb.jpg.487ef8137a1dbadabe4ae517e57d2bb0.jpg

And does anyone else agree with me that she looks even better without a hat on?:P:orly::wub:😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

And does anyone else agree with me that she looks even better without a hat on?:P:orly::wub:😍😍😍😍😍😍

*rolls up a newspaper*
Down boy, down XD
lmao

• Brohoof 4

On 7/31/2018 at 6:44 PM, Spicy BronyNumber2A said:

The rifle does no good without a magazine.

Trust me, I am tracking how it works. Hiwever, locked and loaded isnt the SOP gor my post right now, so you keep rounds to hand and not in the chamber.

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Inspector Clouseau said:

Trust me, I am tracking how it works. Hiwever, locked and loaded isnt the SOP gor my post right now, so you keep rounds to hand and not in the chamber.

If it's that safe a post, I wonder why they have you keep firearms on hand at all lol

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Inspector Clouseau said:

@iceestarz that looks like it turned out great! Gonna try and get my second this fall.:squee:

Thank you! I finally get to take this dermalize wrap stuff off tomorrow night! I won’t be getting another one for at least another year cause money. I already have 4 more in mind! Good luck with yours!

• Brohoof 1

On 7/31/2018 at 9:11 AM, Inspector Clouseau said:

Living that staff duty NCO life.

981F9A92-9291-479A-8860-84FBCD10D463.jpeg

Ah, guard duty, truly the most exciting duty of a soldier (not), I feel you, though we weren't even allowed to use phones. :maud:

Edited by Simply Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

On 8/9/2018 at 5:21 PM, Simply Cerberus said:

Ah, guard duty, truly the most exciting duty of a soldier (not), I feel you, though we weren't even allowed to use phones. :maud:

Yep, the point is a little more lax on cq than other posts. At airborne school we pulled actual cq and I read a ton of veritas magazine. It was a loooooong cq shift. Should have brought a book in retrospect 

• Brohoof 3