Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think you spend too much time around ponies?

Nightfall

Too much time...  

81 users have voted

1. 1. Do you think you spend too much time around ponies?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Yes, but only online...

OK, OK, I realize that "too much time" is in your own opinion, but still... please be honest.

And yes, I think I do... but somehow I can't just leave them...

Edited by mister_pigeon

I spent 2 hours typing a response to a forum post, and my computer crashed, and I didn't save a draft... and I'm considering re-writing...

Hell yes I spend way too much time here

• Brohoof 1

Hey!

Posted Image

There's no such thing as too much ponies!

As long as you never watched ponies 20 hours a day, everything is cool

In the last few weeks, I've had 3 28 hour pony stretchs. It involved a pony marathon and a lot of fic writing/reading.

Maybe but at least for me it's better than my alternative. Which, involved rather risque actions that are better left not spoken of. Dark days those were indeed...

Edited by SrFrog
  • Brohoof 1

To be honest in the last weeks I do. I normally go to bed late but this week I never went to bed before 4AM because I was busy on the forums or searching pony art. I simply cannot go away from ponies sometimes :blush:

everything is bad in over-consumption, ponies included. if you are spending enough time with ponies that it's making you physically or mentally ill, you've gone too far. same applies to everything else you can consume too much off.

as long as you are happy with the time spent with ponies, i see no need to stop.

• Brohoof 2

Well.... When I'm on my computer, a lot of the time I'm here, coding something, or making pony vectors and stuff. I'd say I have my computer on.... about 4 hours a day, including when I leave it on and go play guitar....

Basically, my point is, I don't have a problem. I can stop any time I want. :blink:

Nope.

I still get all of my work done on a weekly basis. Only now, I have a wonderful new hobby that puts a smile on my face and that I can share with others. Everything is fine here.

• Brohoof 2

I do spend an awfully large amount of time around pony-related things, but that's only because I am the moderator of a pony forum. At times, I do think I spend too much time on these forums themselves.

But on pony-related things? Not really. I still feel just as lukewarm/casual about the show as I always do, no matter how much pony-related things I do. Whilst being on these forums increases my amount of pony intake, as well as having friends who love to make pony art, I still only view MLP as a show for some entertainment that I watch on occasion. Nothing more.

• Brohoof 1