Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Super Mario Maker (Discuss and share levels!)

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Thank you so much. ^___^ I actually just made a new level today, but at the moment I do not have the code, I will post that later. It is a level based around using bob-ombs. :3 That was pretty fun to make. I will be having the Super Mario World content as of tomorrow and I cannot wait for that, that is the one I want the most. :D

I'm certain you will enjoy the Super Mario World content when it arrives.

I have created 2 courses I wish to upload but I have to wait until I can get enough stars. Both of them are Super Mario World courses.

• Brohoof 1

I know that feel. It all comes down to skill to get through those levels. In fact, we need to be super players if we want to get through The Lost Levels.

I got through The Lost Levels a few times, but only as Luigi. Mario can't jump as high or run as fast as Luigi. It can be a drawback though because I've killed myself plenty of times as Luigi by going too fast.

• 3 weeks later...

Woohoo! Twi made a mario level!  :love:

87C2-0000-00A2-4780

It's not hard by any means, but it's got a few exits for you to find. Have fun finding them all!  :squee:

So I have been dabbling with Mario Maker a bit  and while I still think I am not good at making levels, I did make a Mario Bros. level yesterday that I thought was kinda neat, so if anyone wants to give it a try, I will post the code. It is a short level that still manages to be challenging though I know it is not a very good level either way.

Here is the code:

619F-0000-0069-6952

The name of the level might seem familiar. :3

That level is so rude! I kept dying on the first part D:

But seriously, that was pretty fun!  :derp:

Edited by Twi the Totodile

Just got the game yesterday, only have 3 levels up

dhv1 (Trust me, it stands for something) B1D7-0000-00A8-1191

Piranha Poledancers 930E-0000-00A8-20C9

Sea horror (Currently 0.00% clear rate) 03BA-0000-00A8-B327

Have fun and good luck  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been playing this game way more than I should x-x It doesn't help that I take forever to make and edit levels, but at least what I've uploaded is pretty okay I think xD Here's a few of the IDs, though you're welcome to check out any others if you want~

30-Second Challenge!: 8EC7-0000-00E0-D67D

Playing with Galoombas: 2025-0000-00E8-C85E

Find the Four Yoshis!: 4335-0000-00F2-D4D9

• 6 months later...

Revival I guess. I got my Wii U back in March, and this game earlier in May. I only have two levels uploaded at this time, with a third one very soon. They're both inspired off of Youtubers. I will be posting the bookmark link to make things easier, with the course ID at the end of the link.

PBG Zelda Month: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/0CDD-0000-0239-3AD6

I made this level based off of Austin Hargrave, or PeanutButterGamer off of Normal Boots. He dedicates the month of November to Zelda, hence the name. I tried to base it off of Ocarina of Time, and I believe I did good with that for the most part.

Dashie:The Year 3022: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/45E2-0000-0237-5EE6

If you know the Youtuber DashieXP/2/DashieGames, then this rage inducing level is based off of his mixtape coming in 3022, and everything will be on fire as he proclaims it to be.

(edited)

Dashie:The Year 3022: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/45E2-0000-0237-5EE6

If you know the Youtuber DashieXP/2/DashieGames, then this rage inducing level is based off of his mixtape coming in 3022, and everything will be on fire as he proclaims it to be.

Whenever I've attempted to submit one, the Tweet has ultimately disappeared from his feed.

Edited by A.V.

Whenever I've attempted to submit one, the Tweet has ultimately disappeared from his feed.0

I'd truthfully rather that, then it getting looked over. I was hoping to see mine in a video by now. My other level, however, was played on another Youtube channel I watch as part of a theme. That theme being Youtubers.

https://youtu.be/6p7CWpuOFB4?list=LLV0LFAUJhoXMaD6rRNhy6WA