Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Lady Kiriness

Kiri

What if you need some of the gold, if lives were on the line?

Well in that case, I wouldn't really have much of a choice. I'd just be smart about swiping some gold as quietly and efficiently as possible.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I don't really like saying my exact location in a public thread, but when I'm not at school, I live in the Eastern time zone when I'm not in Narnia. ;)

You have no need. That's enough... for first time :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

What are you favorite and least favorite parts of the drawing process? 

My most favorite part of the drawing process is when, while doing an artwork, I realize I'm able to draw something better than I had previously. Another is trying to draw something new. Even if it turns out looking like a piece of junk, I feel satisfied in knowing that with each art session, I am getting better. Last, I absolutely LOVE the feeling of connectedness between mind, hand, and heart (wow, that sounds cheesy lol).

My least favorite parts...I guess, right off the bat, I dislike it most when I come up with a great idea and can't seem to get it out on paper no matter how hard I try. Also, it bites when an art program shuts off and the file is either damaged, or I forgot to save after completing a large chunk of it (such as lining a drawing :unamused: ). And finally, I hate feeling like I'm not progressing at all. 

Everything is finished and I'm left with nothing and hold no purpose, what happens now?

I believe that everyone has a purpose, please don't lose heart! :)

I'd say it's important to look around us at those who are in need. Sometimes we can get so focused on what's missing in our own lives when we should be helping others. In fact, I believe doing so has the potential to bring us closer to who we truly are and what we are meant to do and be. That is one reason why I like the show so much, since it is focused on self-discovery through helping others. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

How are you feeling?
Why glowing the eyes of your OC red?
Do you think we ever will see Sunset Shimmer in the TV show?

How are you feeling?

I'm still a little frazzled, but doing better. Thanks for asking. ^^

Why glowing the eyes of your OC red?

That's because I made Quartz look like Gambit for Halloween! 

gambit_by_jprart.jpg

Credits to JPRart

Do you think we ever will see Sunset Shimmer in the TV show?

Hmm...As much as I'd like to see her in the main show, I have a feeling that we won't. 
Edited by Gambit Mare
  • Brohoof 1

What do you wear on Halloween?

Good question. I really have been incredibly lazy this time and it's been very far from my thoughts. I haven't planned anything. But I'll figure something out by Halloween lol.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I said "fantabulous"... >.>

What was your Halloween costume last year?

Do you have other celebrations where you wear costumes in your country? 

What was your Halloween costume last year?

A fairy.

Hmm...I can't really think of any. At least, I haven't witnessed any others where I live, except for little kids occasionally dressing up as bunnies for Easter. 

• Brohoof 3

Hmm...I can't really think of any. At least, I haven't witnessed any others where I live, except for little kids occasionally dressing up as bunnies for Easter. 

You're really happy, I have another costume celebration here in western germany and I don't like it. >.<

How was your Halloween evening?
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

You're really happy, I have another costume celebration here in western germany and I don't like it. >.<

How was your Halloween evening?

Awww, sorry to hear! :/

My Halloween was pretty chill. I just took a quick look at a couple of the events on campus, grabbed some candy, but chilled out for the remainder of the evening. I ended up being too tired and lazy to trick-or-treat on campus! Lol

Edited by Quartz Aegis

(edited)

Do you know carnival/Fasching?

What was now your Halloween costume this year?

Yes! In the U.S., we have a huge carnival celebration in New Orleans called Mardi Gras, with floats, flower decorations, and lots of food and music. I myself have never attended, but I heard it's fun! What is Fasching like? 

Hehe, my costume was my pajamas! :P I ended up being too lazy for a costume. 

Edited by Quartz Aegis

Yes! In the U.S., we have a huge carnival celebration in New Orleans called Mardi Gras, with floats, flower decorations, and lots of food and music. I myself have never attended, but I heard it's fun! What is Fasching like? 

Right, you have Mardi Gras in New Orleans. But this is a little bit different as carnival in germany. It's hard to explain for me how german carnival looks like. And fasching is an other term for carnival. In germany, fasching is mostly in south germany and austria and Karneval (german for carnival) is mostly in western germany. A third term is Fastnacht (used in Baden-Wuerttemberg or Basel). We have a lot of different traditions. In my region, the western Rhineland, it's really colorful and loud. We have big parades with big vehicle and a lot of candy and costumes. A Typical parade on Karneval in the Rhineland looks so: Link

In other regions, they have traditional mascs and no vehicles on their parades. Link

I hope I can a little bit explain how carnival looks in germany.

edit: btw., Carnival starts next wednesday in my region (every 11.11.). :/ 

Questions

Do you have often snow in your region?

Do you like christmas music? 

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Right, you have Mardi Gras in New Orleans. But this is a little bit different as carnival in germany. It's hard to explain for me how german carnival looks like. And fasching is an other term for carnival. In germany, fasching is mostly in south germany and austria and Karneval (german for carnival) is mostly in western germany. A third term is Fastnacht (used in Baden-Wuerttemberg or Basel). We have a lot of different traditions. In my region, the western Rhineland, it's really colorful and loud. We have big parades with big vehicle and a lot of candy and costumes. A Typical parade on Karneval in the Rhineland looks so: Link

In other regions, they have traditional mascs and no vehicles on their parades. Link

I hope I can a little bit explain how carnival looks in germany.

edit: btw., Carnival starts next wednesday in my region (every 11.11.). :/

Questions

Thanks for explaining! Hope you have a great time! :)

Yes, sometimes, though it usually occurs a little bit later in the year. Where I go to school (I go to school in a different region), there isn't any so far. :P

I LOVE Christmas music! :D

Edited by Quartz Aegis