What do you hold most dear to your heart?

Tesla

well i never had a object for more than 6 months because i am disorganized. but i do treasure my best friend and also my boyfriend both of witch make me live another day. i just remembered an object. it is a old photo of me when i was five laying next to my brothers father, this means a lot to me because i never had a father and the memory of when my brothers acted as mine meant a lot to me. he is now out of both me and my brothers life (somewhat). i guess that because i had no dad is the reason i am tg (or because i like it) because of living with my mom all the time. i also hold my teddy bear: naybels (i remembered i had him) he is like 9 years old. he is by far the oldest object i have i love him because he reminds me of how i used to be, more annoying.

Friends. I don't have any right now, but I value friendship very highly, and it means a lot to me.

As for objects, they can be replaced, copied, duplicated, and just don't hold any real value.

My significant other is of course my #1 priority, my friends because they are more of my family than the one I was born into, the family that I can actually go to when I am troubled, video games, stuffed animals, music, anime and manga.

I have a ring that was given to me by my grandfather before he passed away from lung cancer, needless to say it means a lot to me.

wow, sorry to hear of his passing, its always nice to have something of those who are no longer with us.

my mother is also going through cancer at the moment, so i sort of know the feels :)

• 2 years later...

Family, Friends and Video Games. The first two are things which I care about and would not abandon. The third is something which has been precious to me since I was 5 years old. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/20/2018 at 8:26 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

My friends and family, of course. :mlp_icwudt:

This is still true, of course. Buuuut there’s a new edition to this update. 

Spoiler

My truck. :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

My friends, but my cat is a close second. Well, as long as she's not clawing my hands to pieces, anyway :bea: She doesn't put her claws away when she plays, so that usually ends with blood.

Edited by Booker

Dang... that's hard.

Probably the mold we have of my dog's pawprint the vet made us after my dog died in 2017. They even engraved his name into it. We love him so much, so it feels good to have something to remember him by. 

Miss you, Dash.