KBz

139 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Oh Rarity, you will find love someday - not Spike obviously, he likes Tori Spelling now!

spike honey no she's married

poor guy's doomed to a life of unrequited crushes on older ladies i know that feel kid

I saw that Vinyl Scratch briefly took her glasses off, but with the low quality of the stream I couldn't tell what color they were. Anyone catch that?

Oh Spike, y u no understand what a bachelor party is?

I guess the elements of harmony work best when you are naked. Trouble everypony? Rip all your clothes off! :P

Oh Rarity, you will find love someday - not Spike obviously, he likes Tori Spelling now!

I loved these two episodes. :wub:

They actually should have kept the clothes on, that way they could tell the difference when they were fighting the evil ponies (forget their names)

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about this episode's awesomeness level?

Posted Image

IT'S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAND!

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty
  • Brohoof 3

The finale was magnificent. My only gripe is that it caused my respect for the mane six, excluding Twilight, to diminish. I was baffled by how they treated her suspicions. Surely they'd have some faith in her after all she's done by now.

I saw that Vinyl Scratch briefly took her glasses off, but with the low quality of the stream I couldn't tell what color they were. Anyone catch that?

I'm told magenta.

There was an epic (but small) pony war in the future, after all.

Amazing songs.

Of course Vinyl was there. I don't know what color her eyes were, it looked like they were closed most of the time her shades were off.

Oh, I totally called that there would be a shapeshifter/changeling episode in the mythical beast thread.

THREE SONGS!

SONIC RAINBOOM!

CHANGELINGS NOW CANON!

VIOLENCE NOW CANON!

SPEARS/LANCES NOW CANON!

MILITARY USAGE OF CANNONS...well...NOW CANON!

Best. Episode. Ever!

Spears/lances have been seen before, but I understand your enthusiasm. These episodes were AWESOME!!
  • Brohoof 1

The finale was magnificent. My only gripe is that it caused my respect for the mane six, excluding Twilight, to diminish. I was baffled by how they treated her suspicions. Surely they'd have some faith in her after all she's done by now.

The mane 6? What about Trollestia? She didn't even APOLOGIZE to Twilight! Seriously?!
  • Brohoof 1

This episode was good, great, AWESOME, OUTSTANDING, AMAZING!!!

What an epic way to end a spectacular season of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic! Excellent characterization, development, and suspense!

And after this episode, it's true that true love conquers ALL! :D

• Brohoof 2

They actually should have kept the clothes on, that way they could tell the difference when they were fighting the evil ponies (forget their names)

Then Fluttershy couldn't have fooled the changelings into thinking she was one of them - I love that part! :P