Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Idea for a Fluttershy Episode

cider float

A more cuter pony comes to town and is taking everyone into admiration by storm. But what's behind her motive is something sinister. It's up to Fluttershy to beat her in a cute off!

FANMADE_cute_Fluttershy,_Pinkie_poker_fa

Edited by cider float

This...could actually be something really interesting. Like, a fellow really shy pony is in town and many of the characters give her a lot of attention and Fluttershy gets jealous. Honestly I think that would have been a better way to explore jealousy than in What About Discord.

Call it the Cute Catastrophe. 

• Brohoof 2

This...could actually be something really interesting. Like, a fellow really shy pony is in town and many of the characters give her a lot of attention and Fluttershy gets jealous. Honestly I think that would have been a better way to explore jealousy than in What About Discord.

I vouch for "Cuteastrophe"

• Brohoof 2

So Marble Pie and Coco Pommel visits for an episode then? XD

The OP's not a bad idea if they could pull it off well

I vouch for "Cuteastrophe"

I'm thinking more Cutealypse myself

Edited by Sidral Mundet
  • Brohoof 2

This sounds kind of similar to A canterlot wedding though. A seemingly perfect character shows up and gets beloved by all, and only one character can see that they're secretly evil.

The only difference is that its fluttershy seeing the problem and there's no shining armor.

So Marble Pie and Coco Pommel visits for an episode then? XD

I doubt any of these ponies are competitive enough to try and upstage one another.  They're more likely to do something like this if they ever met one another.

How about an episode, where she shows some inkling that she's learned something from every other episode about her, instead of trying to drill the same lesson into her head over, and over, and over, and over again...

• Brohoof 1

I love fluttershy, but she would not notice the pony unless the pony prevokes her, she would not care, she is kind to anypony.

Well we could have an episode where she gets jealous. You can still be kind and jealous at the same time.

A more cuter pony comes to town and is taking everyone into admiration by storm. But what's behind her motive is something sinister. It's up to Fluttershy to beat her in a cute off!

sig-4218788.FANMADE_cute_Fluttershy,_Pin

That actually sounds like a good idea, I would watch an episode like that.

This basically sums up how the plot would be, I might try writing a plot for this episode so we can have more detail.

i know, but i don't imagine fluttershy ever getting jealous, but i guess it could happen

Jealously being overcomed is a message they could establish with this episode. Because each episode in a way is trying to teach you a value.

i know, but they should do something else than jealousy with fluttershy, because they said something about that in what about discord. 

There are lots of other things fluttershy could learn

That's the point. We should have a character who generally is quite kind having jealousy. To show it can happen to anyone.

Maybe someone new becomes friends with her animals? etc.

• Brohoof 1

Now that would be a good episode for fluttershy, maybe the animals don't pay attention to fluttershy as much,and then finds out that the pony, who is also is good with animals, plans to do something to them. YA KNOW?

• Brohoof 2

Now that would be a good episode for fluttershy, maybe the animals don't pay attention to fluttershy as much,and then finds out that the pony, who is also is good with animals, plans to do something to them. YA KNOW?

Yes, I think that would be alot more plausable then the "Fluttershy gets jealous at another pony" idea, thank you for liking my idea, if anyone else agrees that it should be about focusing someone who befriends the animals and plans to do something with them. Can you tell me?

That's the point. We should have a character who generally is quite kind having jealousy. To show it can happen to anyone.

Maybe someone new becomes friends with her animals? etc.

Maybe some kind of trainer shows up and Fluttershy's animals start ignoring her to spend time with him.  She gets jealous but learns to cope with it and let the animals make a new friend.

But in the end, Fluttershy finds out that her animals are under the influence of some kind of charming magic/potion and the trainer is planning to abduct the animals and sell them to a pet shop in Manehattan.

So Flutters and maybe another pony co-star (Pinkie Pie would be my choice) have to run the trainer off and cure the animals of whatever he did to them.  

Not sure what kind of lesson Fluttershy would learn from this though.  Maybe something like not to view others with jealousy but not to blindly trust someone you don't know just because they seem friendly.  

• Brohoof 1

That's why I hated the episode "Putting your hoofs down". Not because Flutters was a d*ck. But because it's impossible for anyone to pushover the most adorable being in the universe. All she have to do is look at me and I'll give her my paychecks

maybe see how it is like in the mind of an animal, And the lesson would be, before you try to help people, you have to get in the mind of the person you're helping. This was a thing i thought of because of what Atticus says in TKAMB, or"To Kill a MockingBird"