Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you mind if mlp continued after the movie

4april

98 users have voted

1. 1. Would you mind if mlp continues after the movie?

• yes, I would mind. It should stop
    • no! If it can, it should continue

I think it should discontinue to be honest. Like PonyLaces said, the show will sooner or later hit seasonal rod and we shouldn't risk that.

I kinda hope the G4 will discontinue after the movie... so we can move on to G5!  :squee:

We shouldn't expect G5 so early. It can happen in 1 year and it also can happen in 10 years. It can be good or it can be bad. Who knows?

• Brohoof 1

As long as it was still good I wouldn't mind. That in mind, it's always better for a show to end gracefully and on a high note than go forever and grow stale (compare the British Office to American Office)

• Brohoof 1

People keep saying yes, because it might get bad.

Well there is really no indication of the show getting bad yet, however two years till the movie it is hard to say what the quality will be like at that point. 

I am saying assuming the quality stays up then i am all for it continuing, however I would hope they know when to call it quits.

• Brohoof 5

MLP is an amazing show, and sure, I would be kinda bummed if it stopped after the movie, but like many others are saying, it most likely could turn into an overplayed, out-of content, trashy show.

• Brohoof 2

We shouldn't expect G5 so early. It can happen in 1 year and it also can happen in 10 years. It can be good or it can be bad. Who knows?

True that! There's always been an interval of at least 5 years between Generations... I'm fine with that, tho!

I'm very surprised that a lot of people here are okay with it ending. I for one am also one of those people.

Look at the argument "It might get bad, so yes, discontinue it." Can you not say this when a show starts? The show MAY turn bad for some reason or other, but there's no saying it definitely will.

• Brohoof 9

Look at the argument "It might get bad, so yes, discontinue it." Can you not say this when a show starts? The show MAY turn bad for some reason or other, but there's no saying it definitely will.

This is EXACTLY what I want to say. The show is great so it should continue. If anything it is improving each day.

• Brohoof 5

No, I want it to. Yeah, sure. The show's going to end some day, nothing that can change that, but I'd prefer it if we got at least one or two more seasons after the movie.

Having a movie out won't instantly ruin the quality of the show afterwards.

• Brohoof 3

This is exactly what I was tryiing to say but could not figure out how!!

• Brohoof 1

Maybe not exactly with the movie, It should wrap up around then.

For example, if the movie is in the middle of a season, the show should end with that season. I'm ready to move on to new characters. (And maybe an Equestria Girls show, we need more Sugarcoat).