Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you get for Christmas this year? ^_^

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Christmas is a wrap! Get it? Wrap? Wrapping? Presents? Meep. Anywho, with the actual Christmas day over with, we can reflect on the good times we had and what we received. 

With that, what did you all get for the holidays? ^___^

This is what I got:

• Rainbow Dash coin bank, I now have all of them. :D
  • Some awesome lounge pants. :3
  • Two $25 Xbox cards
  • A $50 Amazon card.

That is what I got, which was actually a lot more than I expected, so I am thankful for that. :)

• Brohoof 11

I got a bunch of Candy and Food and 150 Euro^^

Which helps me in getting my Dc Collection way further.

I would be able to finally get all the Serials from Dc and 3 Television Shows.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I got Saga volumes 4 + 5, a Doctor Who wallet (which may or may not be bigger on the inside than on the outside), a shirt that has Sweetie Belle yelling "Dumb fabric!", a Funko Spike and a $30 gift card for my local comic store.

• Brohoof 1

Here are some of the presents I got this Christmas:

• Manectric Plushie
  • Soarin Plushie
  • Friendship Games DVD
  • Ant Man DVD
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron DVD
  • Jurassic World DVD
  • Wonderful 101
  • Splatoon Amiibo Pack
  • Pokemon Annual 2016
  • High-Speed Riders Booster Packs
  • Twilight Sparkle Card Sleeves
  • Two new headphones
Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 5

Pajamas, a new waste paper bin made entirely out of Japanese, Chinese and Korean snack boxes, chocolate, an amazing shirt with a 'punk edit' Aladdin, new wallet, lots of cat related things such as socks and pencils.

• Brohoof 1

Bluetooth headphones

Super Mario Maker

Books that I will never read

2 pairs of shoes

Candy

iPhone 5S

I'm also getting some small stuff in January for Three Kings Day. My mom likes doing that. xP

• Brohoof 1

A wonderful new office chair, a whole bunch of new sweaters and shirts for work, a drone (a bit of a shared gift between my dad and I) and a multitool flashlight which has already come quite in handy.

The brand new phone that I am using to post this message. A new scarf and hat. And new mattress which I could literally spend all day sitting on x3. And not technically mine, but my brother bought a pan set for my mom and we can all use it if we wanted to!

Mugged.

No I'm Serious, three dudes mugged me, Thankfully they only got my wallet. I don't use plastic, I keep my cash in my breast pocket and my spare change in my shoes. Wanna know why? Because what mugger is gonna grab your chest and steal your shoes? No Mugger ever.

Other than that, I got a starwars mug from an office compadre and a plasma lamp from a relative who came overseas to visit me. Couldn't accomadate them, but still. It was nice to see my sister once in a while. I'm joking, I'm an only child, It was good to see my cousin once in a while.

I got an MP3 player which holds a HUGE  place in my heart because I love music. I also got a hoodie with a design of PAC-MAN eating Inky sewed on by my mother, I got a PAC-MAN Amiibo even though I don't have a Wii U and my 3DS is broken, I got a 3rd party platinum GameCube controller that isn't very good for Super Monkey Ball but nice for some of the game I have, and I got a PAC-MAN coffee mug that has the design of the maze, and then when it senses heat, the ghosts, dots and PAC-MAN come to life. I even posted about me wanting it in Coffee Drinkers UNITE!!! and I got my gift. I got two pairs of headphones, one by my brother and one by my Italian exchange sister. At least, that's all I remember getting.

• Brohoof 1

This was the big gift because I had talked about wanting to get into archery:

IRmCf48.jpg

OmxJaY2.jpg

I also got a couple shirts and some headlamps my Stepdad thought I could use for night-fishing next year.

• Brohoof 2

I got..

-Super Smash Bros for 3DS

-Rocket Knight Adventures

-Mortal Kombat 3

-$50 Steam Card (so far used to buy the AVGN movie, World at War, Back to the Future: The Game, Bubsy Two-Fur (for the lulz) and Dust: An Elysian Tail)

-The Simpsons: Hit and Run

-Inside Out DVD

-Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Old School

-I Funny TV

-A second WiiMote and Wii Wheel

-A pack of mechanical pencils

-Chocolate