Most Attractive Pony Tournament 2016 - Twilight Sparkle wins Magic Bowl III

TailsIsNotAlone

VICTORY IS AT HAND FOR THE PRINCESS OF FRIENDSHIP, TWILIGHT SPARKLE! 

twilight_sparkle_cheering__2__by_90sigma

• Brohoof 2

img-35215-1-img-35215-1-oOHaRsN.png                    

Made by: @Pucksterv

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Sunset Shimmer are best ponies.

It's a shame that the poll fell fowl to manipulation. I thought we had a real exciting battle to the line for a while there..  >_>

Well, congratulations to Twilight nonetheless. A hard fought victory! May the message of friendship be spread to one and all! :P

Really? Do you know that for sure? Because that would explain why I logged on today to find the poll prematurely closed.  :ooh:

I don't have a voter ID option on the poll, but if it is true, I'll have no choice but to declare the contest null and void. I'll be looking into this immediately.

"Human beings fascinate me

Being just the way they are..."

Really? Do you know that for sure? Because that would explain why I logged on today to find the poll prematurely closed.  :ooh:

I don't have a voter ID option on the poll, but if it is true, I'll have no choice but to declare the contest null and void. I'll be looking into this immediately.

Well, I just made note of an earlier post that claimed multiple dupe accounts had been detected and removed, so I think Rarity lost a few votes as a result. Hence Twilight gaining a sudden lead.

"Psst...Psst (Do your best, even if you don't stand out.)"

"The golden rule is: Think about what you're saying, then don't say it, and then just run away somewhere!"

img-30925-1-img-30925-1-post-8308-0-40154900-1434305791.png

Signature by @Kyoshi

After reviewing the previous page and seeing that Jeric and Matron cleaned up the poll and removed the bogus votes, I will keep the tournament going as planned. The poll was reopened and we'll stick to our original deadline of 8:00 EST.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Let's discredit Rarity's win from last year and suspend her from the next four tournaments

It is more probable than not that Rarity was aware of an inflation scheme that clearly violates the integrity of the forum.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 2

There's our deadline. Contest over. Well, that alt-voting sure is a slap in the face to all the fans who worked so hard to get REAL votes for Lyra and Rarity in previous years. I'm disappointed. This isn't supposed to be that kind of fandom.  -_-

But it's over and we have a winner: Twilight Sparkle has finally reached the top. Congratulations to her and all her fans.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@@Nuke87654,

I argue that Rarity would have had no idea, and be horrified to know some were trying to ridge the competition so she would win.

The poll inflation numbers clearly indicate of a nefarious inflation scheme going on. To compound Rarity's guilt, she had Spike destroy the letters that would have given the forums clear proof of Rarity's guilt, thus she is guilty!

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

@@Nuke87654,

Rarity Is Not That Sort of Mare! Do not defame her for the actions of another. 

Says the fan of Rarity, who will clearly defend their beloved idol from any defamation no matter how well deserved. We shall also take away Rarity's first round of spa treatment, a 4th round with a tub of ice cream, and fine her one million bits as befitting of such a clear violation of equipment that damaged the integrity of the forums.

@@Nuke87654,

Actually, I had voted for Twilight* and she is my first favorite with Rarity being my second. *Or at least I had until I saw Twilight had a good lead, and then I switched to Rarity because I do find her more attractive. I wanted Twilight to win though, and I am glad she did.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Nuke87654,

Actually, I had voted for Twilight* and she is my first favorite with Rarity being my second. *Or at least I had until I saw Twilight had a good lead, and then I switched to Rarity because I do find her more attractive. I wanted Twilight to win though, and I am glad she did.

Liar for how could anyone doubt my clearly unbiased investigation for how Rarity committed these heinous crimes against the forums. Pay no attention to the fact I have fellow reviewer commissioner DQ who is part of the forums shield reviewing my findings as his ties to the forums has no basis of any possible bias in my review for this investigation :P

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

@@Nuke87654,

Huh, really now? -stops taking you seriously-

Well I do believe Twilight and a few other mares would take quite a bit of offense to you speaking such ill things involving their friend, Rarity herself being most hurt. I hope you are happy with your 'findings' and 'proof' because it will cost you the company of six wonderful mares. Rarity knows she is not guilty of any crime, as to does her friends, and anyone who ever knew her. 

@@Nuke87654,

Huh, really now? -stops taking you seriously-

Well I do believe Twilight and a few other mares would take quite a bit of offense to you speaking such ill things involving their friend, Rarity herself being most hurt. I hope you are happy with your 'findings' and 'proof' because it will cost you the company of six wonderful mares. Rarity knows she is not guilty of any crime, as to does her friends, and anyone who ever knew her. 

Do you recognize what joke was I referencing to? If not here it is my fellow poster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deflategate

My fault if I was not transparent in my attempt, Equestrian scholar.

• Brohoof 1

Oh for bucks sake everypony! Can't we just celebrate a close contest?

Duplicate accounts or not, this is the closest Magic bowl in recent memory. 

Congrats to best pony for her victory, but due respect is given to Rarity and her honest supporters for such a hard fought battle.  I respect you, my worthy foes. 

large.jpg

• Brohoof 10

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg