Anyone here a teenager?

joshuachasseur

18 and I'm just going to copy what I just said in my intro thread if you dont mind x)

I have a massive interests in all things combat related, I have practice in Judo, karate, Kungfu and dabbled in MMA all on an amateur level, got my ass kicked most of the time but it was great <3 . Love watching medieval type war movies with my personal favourites being Gladiator, Troy, Ironclad and braveheart.  When I'm not wasting my time on TV I usually play MOBA games, rage to hard on them, smash my screen, not really, and listen to some banging music. 

I'm 16 years and a couple of months old. I enjoy gaming, reading. drawing, and learning about technology. I started watching it the day it premiered because my sister convinced forced me to watch it every time a new episode came out, and after a while I started watching them on my own. I discovered the fandom existed sometime before the episode where Pinkie goes crazy and has a party with inanimate objects came out.

Well, i am 16.55 years old and i... well. I like doing stuff with computers, like building them, or modifying them, which can cost some money so i don't do it very often, but i sometimes do some stuff with my PCs i have in my house ...and my server.

Other than that, when it comes to sports, i like playing tennis, and i like running. That's it.

My main activity is sitting on my computer all day, obeying my best friend and play games with him, even tho i'd like to do other things, yet i can't open my mouth and therefore i don't say anything. This has been going on for 2 years i suppose and i guess it's still gonna go on a little longer.

I enjoy playing GTA Online, Team Fortress 2 and Counter Strike.

I also know, how to program Minecraft Bukkit plugins but i'm not really motivated to code right now, yet, i still think it's fun.

If i'm not forced to play games, i usually create some music in FL Studio and rarely some pictures in Inkscape.

I don't lack real life friends, what i lack is online friends, that's why i try focusing my time on being active in forums and in a community, but as it turns out, i am not someone that can hold himself in a community for very long and stay active. Still, that is what i seek. Being active in the internet.

I got into the fandom through music videos and pictures. 

Dot.  :D

I am 17 years old, i got into the fandom when i used to tease my friends with singing 'my little pony' so my friend dared me to watch it, so i did, binged season 1, and the 5 episodes season 2 had out at the time, i remember when my friends little sister started singing e the my little pony theme song any time she saw me. I like..pirates, video games..and horses, i guess. xD

I'm 16 right now. My hobbies consist of writing, reading and playing video games. I got into the fandom just by seeing a large amount of its content randomly (but mostly thanks to Fallout Equestria).

I'm 17 :)

My hobbies are reading and writing (fiction and nonfiction), drawing (traditional and digital), listening to old music, studying Japanese, and generally just learning new things. ^^

I learned about the fandom after watching a Brony documentary. After that, my brother and I wanted to give the show a shot and we were hooked from then on. I officially became a part of the Brony community in April of 2015 when I joined this site :)

Edited by Jaxsie

I'm 16 in a week or two.

My hobbies are designing games, playing games, sleeping and sailing >w<

And I learnt about this fandom from a Sonic fan forum.

I'm 14, turning 15 in a couple months.

My hobbies are gaming, watching cartoons, reading and writing.

I got into the fandom when I was 10, when I first started hearing about the show, and my best friend introduced me to it. Since then, it's been one of my favorite shows of all time.

I'm 16 turning 17 in July this year.

I probably have the most unbalanced sleeping pattern out of everybody here -_-

I am a basement dweller

I play games...

AND

I'm a drummer

I got into the fandom after watching all of the seasons up to the season 5 premier, and I started watching the show because I was influenced by the 31 other bronies that were on the server at the time when I was playing tf2... 

I'm 19, is that still technically a teenager?

I feel so old  :unamused:

Don't feel old lol I'm 20 (Not a teen anymore) and I love the show :mellow:

As for myself, Im 20 (which I don't consider old at all) and I'm still going strong lol I have way to many hobbies: playing guitar (acoustic, bass, electric) drawing, singing, airsoft, yugioh, and probably a few I can't remember. I came into the fandom somewhere around the end of season 3 or 4 after my best friend, whom I consider a brother, finally got me to watch the first episode. It was slow to start, but I gave it a chance and i kept telling myself "just one more episode" and next thing I knew I was at the end of season 4 waiting on season 5 to drop and I've been watching and re-watching it ever since.

Edited by Lightning Roller
  • Brohoof 2

I'm 12-14 years of age, since I don't want to reveal too much info on the Internet... I probably have, anyway. :P

I love listening to music, drawing, cartoons, writing, video games, and 80's and 90's music.

I'm planning on becoming a writer when I get older, also.

Edited by iNachos10

I'm 17 (almost 18). I enjoy watching cartoons, anime, making electronic music (not that good yet XD), playing games (Nebulous is my current addiction), and I just love life in general! I got into the series from a suggestion to watch it in another fandom I belonged to :3 I am definitely a big brony fan.