Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane six wallpapers

Josh

I don't know who would provide negative feedback on those, THEY LOOK GREAT ! :D

Wondering if you will be doing the other background ponies as well.

I didn't really have much free time this weekend to do anything. But I want to make a Luna background.

• Brohoof 1

I didn't really have much free time this weekend to do anything. But I want to make a Luna background.

PLEASE MAKE A LUNA BACK GROUND!!!! I WOULD GIVE YOU MANY CUPCAKES!!!

:D reason i asked if you were making other background ponies was because i was hoping that you would make one with Luna. ^_^

PLEASE MAKE A LUNA BACK GROUND!!!! I WOULD GIVE YOU MANY CUPCAKES!!!

I agree you should make a luna back ground and get cupcakes many cupcakes :lol:

:D reason i asked if you were making other background ponies was because i was hoping that you would make one with Luna. ^_^

I'm not guaranteeing, but I might be able to make it this weekend.

I regret not having time to make another one this weekend :( I haven't had much time lately to do a lot. Along with becoming an insomniac every other day and screwing up my sleeping pattern and not seeing daylight in a week O.o

• Brohoof 2

I'm not guaranteeing, but I might be able to make it this weekend.

I regret not having time to make another one this weekend :( I haven't had much time lately to do a lot. Along with becoming an insomniac every other day and screwing up my sleeping pattern and not seeing daylight in a week O.o

I'm sure sleep is somehow important! No worries, I forgive you! :)

But you better make one before this time next year or we will rain down a wrath of furry upon you! The likes of which has never been seen!!! :angry:

I'm sure sleep is somehow important! No worries, I forgive you! :)

But you better make one before this time next year or we will rain down a wrath of furry upon you! The likes of which has never been seen!!! :angry:

For now, have a Luna meme.

For some reason, I's really hard to find good wallpapers for my setup. Most widescreen wallpapers I tend to find are 16:10, not 16:9 like these (I use my TV as a computer monitor). Also, I tend to have a lot of crap on my desktop, so something simple and clean without too much crap behind the icons, which makes them hard to read, is kinda important for me. I couldn't have asked for anything better than most of these.

Thanks a lot. :)

Posted Image