Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony related dreams you've had?

ggg-2

Might sound really weird but i was on an air plane (with humans) looking out the window i saw rainbow dash flying by.My mind exploded i looked around and all the humans where characters from the show i was takling to them.The plane charshed after that i woke up. 

I've had several dreams with Babe (my Rainbow).  She's talked to me, given me a quick lift someplace, saved me from zombie hordes...  That sort of thing.  I had my first pony dream well before I ever watched MLP:FIM (quite possibly before it ever even aired); it involved worrying about whether or not what was essentially a giant past-gen brushable would make it safely out of an ominous-seeming factory with huge gears and what not.

• Brohoof 1

The only one I remember vividly was that one nightmare... As my "ponysona" Sunburn, I got pretty brutally murdered by my genderbent counterpart: Erythema. 

Remember that part in A Canterlot Wedding where Queen Chrysalis disguising as Princess Cadance looked down on Twilight? (No? Then see here.) I still remember how Erythema looked at me before finishing me off. I looked at her at an angle just like that, only her eyes were shaded and her expression was absolutely pitiless. On top of it all, it was in the middle of nowhere with nothing but gravel and rock with the sun beating down at its full strength.

I did get mortally wounded in that nightmare but I'm not going to describe how.

Edited by SunBurn
  • Brohoof 1

I had one recently where Celestia and Luna were racing space-bending bikes around Saturn's rings. The bikes compressed the space in front of them and expanded the space behind them to move forward, and they looked sort of like the ride chasers from Mega Man X. I remember Celestia's ass looked huge from behind because the light reflected off it was distorted by the spatial expansion behind her bike-- like a gravitational lens of sorts.

My brain comes up with some seriously bizarre sh*t while I'm sleeping. :D

• Brohoof 1

I've been a brony since December, watched every episode, and browsed the community, and still sadly have not had a pony related dream, not a single pony has been in any of my dreams! It really sucks. :/

I had a dream once that Celestia crashed the sun for auto insurance money.

Twilight was looking for sunset shimmer while Lyra and I were talking about what bearings would be the best to use for my longboard to throw it at the fence.

To be honest, what I just said made no sense to me either. That's how my dream played out soooooo...yeah. lol

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

I had my first ever pony related dream not long ago.  Me, a bunch of other ponies I don't really remember, and the Mane Six were all in the same train car on the Friendship Express riding into Manehattan. For some reason, I was a grey earth pony with a black mane wearing a brown suit with a red tie (basically Doctor Whooves with Octavia's color scheme and manestyle).  Suddenly, everypony including the driver vanished into thin air save for the mane six and I.  To save our flanks, Twilight then teleported us all to the middle of Time's Square before the train could crash with us in it.  Oddly enough, the square was deserted.  Next thing I know, the seven of us were wandering all over Manehatten as we tried to understand what the buck just happened.  Wherever we went. however, not a soul was to be found.  Eventually, we came across what looked like a large radio tower which was sending out noticeable shock-waves in every direction.  In one of her sciency ramblings, Twilight not only deduced that the tower must have somehow been causing the disappearances (not really sure how that works but whatever) but she theorized that her and the rest of the mane six weren't being effected because the Tree of Harmony was protecting them through their connection to it.  Following that logic though, I'm not really sure why I was immune too (weird dream logic).  Then I woke up.

Dreams never make any sense.

Edited by Soaring Symphony

I had my first ever pony related dream not long ago.  Me, a bunch of other ponies I don't really remember, and the Mane Six were all in the same train car on the Friendship Express riding into Manhattan. For some reason, I was a grey earth pony with a black mane wearing a brown suit with a red tie (basically Doctor Whooves with Octavia's color scheme).  Suddenly, everypony including the driver vanished into thin air save for the mane six and I.  To save our flanks, Twilight then teleported us all to the middle of Time's Square before the train could crash with us in it.  Oddly enough, the square was deserted.  Next thing I know, the seven of us were wandering all over Manehatten as we tried to understand what had just happened.  Wherever we went. however, not a soul was to be found.  Eventually, we came across what looked like a large radio tower which was sending out noticeable shock-waves in every direction.  In one of her sciency ramblings, Twilight not only deduced that the tower must have somehow been causing the disappearances (not really sure how that works but whatever) but she theorized that her and the rest of the mane six weren't being effected because the Tree of Harmony was protecting them through their connection to it.  Following that logic though, I'm not really sure why I was immune too (weird dream logic).  Then I woke up.

Dreams never make any sense.

They're still fun though  :orly:

Last pony dream I had was ember trying to calm a bigger dragon with the same color scheme as her, though, it was just spitting blue fire at a straight line in the floor instead of ponies 

A good AJ episode which involved her emotions, her inner conflict, adventures, and a few more stuff which I've forgot.

That episode actually exists.  It's called "The Last Roundup".

Last night I dreamed that I was a unicorn in Equestria, and somehow Cerberus had been killed, and the gates of Tartarus opened.  Every evil creature was waging war on Equestria, and Celestia rallied everypony behind her to stop them.  The griffon kingdom unexpectedly came to our aid as well.  It was the Last Alliance of Griffons and Ponies.  We marched on the gates of Tartarus at midnight, and fought for the freedom of Equestria.  Luna lowered the moon so it would be nearly pitch black to cover our approach.  At the instant that we attacked, Celestia quickly raised the sun behind our back to blind our opponents.  The dream got foggy when the battle began, and I don't remember much else.  I was able to fly with telekinesis, I remember that.

But anyway, wouldn't that make a friggin amazing episode?  Really, that would be better suited for the movie.

You should turn that into a fanfic.  It would be awesome.  Of course, that whole scenario should be saved for the story's climax (Lord of The Rings style).  What should happen before that?  Idk, make something up.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I once dreamed of becoming Twilight Sparkle and than i was very happy.

I started to fly around, i saw many different Fantasy Places, one of them was like a giant collection of Toys and Pillows, inside some sort of Box, but this Box had also the size of a Planet and had his own Galaxy and weird stuff like that.

But other than this weird dream, i dont remember any Pony related Dreams.

EDIT :

I just forgot my most crazy Dream i once had, but im not in the Mood to try and explain it in all Detail in english..because im not good at it.

But it was mostly like this :

• I was Pinkie Pie and tried to move into a New Town.
  • I discovered an old Cellar with blood and rust everywhere, it also had some elements of a abandoned Mine and looked like a Level of Silent Hill.
  • I saw a skinless Monster which looked like the Smile.Dog and it was sitting in Wheel Chair.
  • I also went deeper in the cellar and discovered laboratorys and an entire group of Animals that lived down there.
  • Than i escaped and called Twilight, but a Trap in the House got me and i was back down the cellar.
  • I got captured after i saw a few horrorfying Worlds and was than auctioned at a Contest, as a Prize.
  • Turns out i had an entire Meat Factory under my House and i was offered to People, so that they could kill and eat me.
  • But Spiderman appeared and rescued me and won the Contest.
  • Then we escaped but we were followed by a Gang of Tron Bike Gangsters.
  • We got a Bike and managed to escape once again in a Fast and Furious Style.
  • Then Spiderman dropped me at my " Welcome " Party, while he was trying to destroy the Meat Factory.
  • I saw Twilight again, because she was organizing the Party.
  • I told her everything, so she also tried to do something and she did fly away.
  • Than Rarity told me, i should try the Burgers.
  • Than i told her, that they use Ponymeat.

​And then the Dream just ended.  :wacko: 

Edited by Supergirl Rarity

(edited)

One time I had a dream where I met Rarity at school, and another where I found a My Little Pony game on Steam that also had Steven Universe and Mario characters. Crossover of the year!1

I've actually read a crossover fanfic that fits that description almost exactly.  I don't think it's all that good but here it is if you want to read it.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/310961/equestria-dimensions

I had one recently where Celestia and Luna were racing space-bending bikes around Saturn's rings. The bikes compressed the space in front of them and expanded the space behind them to move forward, and they looked sort of like the ride chasers from Mega Man X. I remember Celestia's ass looked huge from behind because the light reflected off it was distorted by the spatial expansion behind her bike-- like a gravitational lens of sorts.

My brain comes up with some seriously bizarre sh*t while I'm sleeping. :D

That's a very outside of the box scenario for sure but the way you explained it, it actually sounds like something that theoretically could happen within the show's lore.  Just saying.

I've been a brony since December, watched every episode, and browsed the community, and still sadly have not had a pony related dream, not a single pony has been in any of my dreams! It really sucks. :/

I used to have the exact same issue.  I can't make you have a pony dream but I can give you a tip on how I think I managed to have mine.  You see, I've kind of fallen out of the MLP fandom recently.  It's not that I enjoy the show or fandom any less than I always have, but I'm not nearly as obsessive about either one as I was to start out with.  Originally, I saw the show almost like a religion.  Now, I see it as what it is.  It's just a show and not even the best one out there.

Why am I mentioning all of this?  Because, oddly enough, I didn't have my first pony dream until after I stopped obsessing over MLP and started obsessing about something else (Undertale).  I can't say why that is for sure but I have a bit of a theory.  Dreams come from the subconscious right?  Well, because I was so obsessed with the show, MLP was always on the forefront of my mind.  Due to that fact, I think that obsession was never truly able to translate to my subconscious (where dreams happen).  Hence is the paradox of wanting to dream about something.  The problem is that if you keep trying to make a dream happen, it never will.  What you need to do is allow it to stew in the back of your mind but largely forget about it overall.  Stop concentrating so hard and just let the dream happen on it's own.

I cant talk about any of my pony related dreams

they arent age appropriate. Wink wink

I wish I could have a clop dream. (sigh :scots: )  Maybe one night.

Edited by Soaring Symphony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah, I did finally (after months) have a brony dream. And honestly, I think it's because I've kind of calmed down, not always talking about the show, and going a little dormant in the fandom. Like you said, I think ponies have to get a little pushed back in your mind, not being at the top of your head, because if you've noticed, dreams tend to have things or memories that.. were either a while back, or even forgotten. I've gone a little inactive in the fandom, besides talking with my non-brony friends having them joke about clop and calling me a clopper and stuff. So yeah, I completely agree with you.

(Now time to have a clop dream ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Edited by cR Spitfire

Yeah, I did finally (after months) have a brony dream. And honestly, I think it's because I've kind of calmed down, not always talking about the show, and going a little dormant in the fandom. Like you said, I think ponies have to get a little pushed back in your mind, not being at the top of your head, because if you've noticed, dreams tend to have things or memories that.. were either a while back, or even forgotten. I've gone a little inactive in the fandom, besides talking with my non-brony friends having them joke about clop and calling me a clopper and stuff. So yeah, I completely agree with you.

(Now time to have a clop dream ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

What was the dream about?

Most of my dreams include me as a background pony, sombraverse crystal wars, what I think the next season 6 episodes will be about, me turning into Nightmare moon or something and blasting down all my ex friends with alicorn magic. You'd think as a pegasister, I know a lot about the magic of friendship, but I'm actually friendless... I also dream a lot about MLP fanfics, to be specific Cupcakes and Firebird Dahlia. (Sunset blowing up Spitfire...)

What was the dream about?

I don't entirely recall, but I think I remember something about Twilight and Rarity.. don't know why. It was a while ago so it's very foggy.