Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony related dreams you've had?

ggg-2

• 3 months later...

I dreamed about the villain of @Time Shield‘s game: Twilight Escape, who I call “Mr NOPE”

dahqld2-0d123f79-57b1-4dfc-85bc-8adf062f

Differences were, the room was pretty bright, not dim at best like in the game, but totally bright, making a notorious contrast with his presence. Another notorious difference, it had red eyes instead of purple..... and they were staring at me :unsure:. I remember because it made me wake up of the fright. Worse yet, I had the same dream AGAIN, when I went back to sleep :BornAgainBrony:. Gee Mr NOPE, didn’t you have enough when I quit the game in a panic when you first showed up all those years ago :unamused:? It would have been a great meme if I was streaming that tho :mlp_icwudt:

I was asked to go to the shop when I got back I was transported into a mineshaft and after exploring I found a group of people one was an anthromorphic AJ, we escaped the mineshaft with her, it was me and my friends from alternative realities where I died and the princesses agreed to send us back, if we help them fight a war with a subterranean race after which numerous events took place and one by one we died and eventually I died holding them of so the others could deploy a device that would exterminate their race, after the weapon was deployed they resurrected me and everyone else that died and then sent us back to our realities.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a couple of pony related dreams. The most recent one involved the Mane 6 wishing me happy birthday at a very late in the night and bringing a large cake along with them. The day in question was not my birthday, so it certainly was a pretty random situation.

Just posted about it recently, then discovered this thread. I've only had one so far. Wind Sprint was grown up and in the human world, but still a pony, and we were friends. I don't remember the rest of the details.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Had one last night so here it is while it’s fresh in my mind.

I dreamt I was watching segments of two different episodes. The first one had all of Ponyville taking part in an Amazing Race/scavenger hunt-style game. The teams were divided mainly by family, focusing on Twilight’s, Rarity’s and Diamond Tiara’s in particular. For one thing, Spoiled Rich wasn’t nearly as antagonistic to Diamond this time, likely because they were working together with Filthy Rich. They had numbers taped over their cutie marks like in "Fall Weather Friends".

In the second, the student six reminisced on how they spent their summer vacation with their stories being told through photographs. Sandbar, Gallus and a background student went on a zeppelin where they pigged out on the meals and junk food. Neither of them realized how chubby they got until they came back. It took them "three times as long" to burn it off at the gym according to Gallus.

Edited by Yoshi89

• 1 month later...

I had a dream once where I was walking with Pinkie Pie through a field of long grass. It was nightfall and there were bats flying about. There was also a windmill in the distance. We just casually walked through the grass chatting. That was pretty much it. :P

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

I vaguely remember a dream today about pastel humans instead of horse, but I suppose it counts:

I remember everything is rather gloomy, as if everything is about to end. I don’t know why, but there was definitely a feeling of everything ending. But then, the Humane 7 started a speech that everything will end now, but it will continue in the afterlife. So let’s face the end with a smile and keep it to whatever comes next. So cue a heartfelt and bittersweet song, with Sunny as the lead, and at the closing, we all raise our hands to the air as if we were giving energy to the Spirit Bomb, and we all start to banish, with Sunny being the last as she finishes the song..... then I attempt to do it as well, but nothing happens, and sign in disappointment as I wake up :sunny:

Edited by Steve Piranha

I was watching a series that kinda combined Bionicles, Lego Elves, and EG. I remember the focus was mainly towards a geomancer dude that kinda look like Geras from Mortal Kombat. I saw a human Dashie flying around an instant, looking like an older version of how Mauroz draws her. In fact I think she looked just like her transformation in Mauroz’s comic 

medium.png

Edited by Steve Piranha

• 2 months later...

I had repetitive dreams for WEEKS of taking Fluttershy to Ikea. She just wanted to go and look at cabinets or something? They were really vivid, and I'd wake up feeling really confused as to why Fluttershy needed a Billy bookcase:yay:

• Brohoof 1

I’ve just had a dream that started as a Tom & Jerry one. Tom was with his usual abuse with Jerry and a duckling whose name I never remember. Even at one point, he rips each other’s heads, and exchanges to each other’s bodies. Now Jerry’s head on the duckling’s body, and viceversa. They get spooked and clumsily attempt to get their heads back in their place, but get clumsy because they still control their bodies independently.

then, the fish man from the pony movie appears and becomes more abusive to them. At one point, he takes a bath with the windows fully opened, where a sniper scope observes him. Then a female voice commands “Danny, take the shot”. Which the snipers groans and complies. The fish notice something is wrong as the scope is directly over an eye of his, and the scene cuts as the gunshot is heard. Then we go back to Tom, Jerry, and the duckling, as several loud door knocks sound, with the same female voice from earlier demanding to open up. Then, the door goes boom and..... Megan Williams and her brother Danny storm the place to apprehend Tom. Not unlike the FIB, open up meme :D

Last night I had a long, repetitive dream where I bought a small Fluttershy plush. The dream repeated several times because my mind wanted to make certain it was real and not a dream. Guess who was disappointed when they woke up?

• Brohoof 2

- I was AppleJack dressed as a Power Pony trying to save the rest of the Mane 6 from Queen Chrysalis

- I was Fluttershy running from a mental institute run by Pinkie. Rainbow Dash allowed her to escape but somehow Rarity was still there. She was outside in a playground area with Sweetie Belle, Rockstar Foxy from FNAF, and someone else eating marshmallows together. Rarity got to the institution right after since she remembered that she had to get a present for Sweetie Belle.

- Shining Armor was at my old elementary school as the boyfriend of some random girl and Cozy Glow was in the library talking to a boy with white hair.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Don’t remember details, but I dreamt having accidentally posted a NSFW picture in a fan club here. I think it was an anthro Pinks :sunbutt:. I remember looking for it to delete it to try in not getting banned :mlp_yeehaa:

• 1 month later...

I have never had a dream about FIM content. But the closest I had was during "Sleepless in Ponyville" since that episode was the one that felt the most real to me. All the other episodes were just unavailable for me to think about, and thus dream about.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/27/2020 at 10:39 AM, Steve Piranha said:

I’ve just dreamt of Horse Life second season.... and there were bats :yay:

Second season confirmed..... hopefully bats become real too :dry:

Anyway, I’ve dreamed I was playing a 2D platform videogame. It was set in Clock Town from “Zelda 2”. Anyway, apparently the story goes in gathering materials to make a beautiful gift for someone. However, they where in the sewer, and you had to get into a exact set of doors. Otherwise said character will get lost and eventually get killed by an unknown monster. Y got there first with “Ladybug “ (my nickname to Oscellus). I had no problems in getting to the right pact, and get the materials. Once done, y went with Smolder. Problem is, I forgot the way. Picked a wrong turn eventually, but kept getting lost, and eventually, each subsequent area is becoming darker and darker. I’ve felt like I was getting closer and closer to whatever beast was out there. Felt anxious, and the environment more oppressive, and the music went mute as well. Felt like Story of the Blanks and Super Filly Adventure all over :unsure:. Woke up before anything happened tho, still, sorry dragon girl :sunny: