Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favorite Fluttershy episode?

DerpyFIM4

34 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite episode?

• Dragonshy
    • Stare Master
    • Green Isn't Your Color
    • A Bird In The Hoof
    • Putting Your Hoof Down
    • Hurricane Fluttershy
    • It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
    • Make New Friends but keep Discord (It's kinda about fluttershy)
    • Scare Master
    • What About Discord? (Kind of about Fluttershy)
    • Filly Vanilli
    • Keep calm & Flutter On

Filly Vanilli is definitely my favorite Fluttershy episode. The whole theme of fear getting in the way of something you love doing is very relatable to me, and seeing Flutters slowly taking steps to overcome those fears is great, and even inspiring to me. :yay:

• Brohoof 2

I loved Putting Your Hoof Down. Iron Will was really funny, and Flutters absolutely decimating Pinkie and Rarity was probably one of my favorite scenes in the show. It was just one of those "Woah, that just happened" moments.

Putting Your Hoof Down and Scare Master. Putting your hoof down is just an all around fantastic episode with great moments and friggin' Iron Will, who was just pure awesome. 

Scare Master, mostly because of the costumes and the fact that Fluttershy was adorable in this episode. 

For the longest time, Hurricane Fluttershy was my favorite Flutters episode. However, after thinking about it for quite some time, that new honor goes to Filli Vanilli. Not only did we get a super catchy song and the return of the fan favorite Flutterguy, the moral was relatable and it just left me with a good feeling afterwards  :squee:

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite Fluttershy episode would have to be "Filli Vanilli." Fluttershy having stage fright really felt relatable, the songs were pretty catchy, and it was awesome seeing the return of Flutterguy.

Hurricane Fluttershy great use of the characters and the episode where I felt for the girl the most

Putting Your Hoof Down is a runner up, it was nice to Fluttershy try to grow a backbone, even if she went overboard and became nasty for it

• Brohoof 1

Hurricane Fluttershy, mostly because Rainbow Dash totally steals her thunder in that episode. I see more people praise her for that episode than Fluttershy. I find that deeply satisfying.

My favorite Fluttershy episode would have to go to Filli Vanilli.

Not only did I really like the super catchy song in the episode, I thoroughly enjoyed the moral about taking baby steps in order to overcome your anxieties as well as how I really enjoyed seeing Fluttershy getting more and more confident about singing as part of the group and eventually getting really carried away and bombastic.

I liked how she was the one who requested the extra gigs that the Ponytones went to and wasn't pressured into doing any of them.

Plus seeing Zecora again was nice, Flutterguy was a great callback, and I enjoyed seeing a little bit more of the friendship of my two favorite characters (Fluttershy and Rarity) in this episode.

Hurricane Fluttershy or Scare Master. Hurricane Fluttershy essentially used Dragonshy's formula and fixed the problems to me and contained some of the best moments of both Rainbow Dash's and Fluttershy's characterization, and Scare Master highlighted Fluttershy's social anxiety problems which helped the episode to develop her character.

Edited by SuperALPHYSBrony

Hm, tough choice...

It's a pretty close race, but Filli Vanilli barely beats out Hurricane Fluttershy.

Filli Vanilli hit's close to home for me, I've got a BIG problem speaking/performing music with more than a couple of people around, heck, even the small meetings at my workplace every few weeks give me chills! (maybe 6-8 people there MAX) I love how Fluttershy goes from completely terrified of even her closest friends hearing, to someday considering singing in a huge crowd, even if it might take a while for that. After all, baby steps are really the simplest way to go! That (plus the return of Flutterguy) sealed the deal.

Edited by pmaster3363