Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will you go to see the MLP Movie?

Ponies4Bronies

I would pay to see it in the theater. I have no problem seeing it by myself. Ironically I'm somewhat of a loner who loves a show about the magic of friendship. But I do have a few friends, none of which are fans of the show. My husband would probably be willing to see it with me but he's not really into it. (though he liked the Sonic Rainboom episode...he pretty much is the human male version of Rainbow Dash only with cars instead of flying) But I'd rather see something alone and enjoy it then have someone come along and not enjoy themselves.

I'm going to be straight with you here.  I don't think I'd end up going to see it in theatres.  The reason is because I don't normally go to movie theatres to see movies.  I think the last time I was in one for a movie was maybe two or three years ago, and it was strictly because I was kind of forced into it (though I do remember the movie being pretty good).

However, I will definitely buy it on DVD when it comes out, since I'm sort of a completionist when it comes to a show I like, and I already own most of the other DVDs and sets that have been released so far.

Edited by SBaby

If the movie is in a theater that I'm close to, then I'll definitely go see it with some of my friends. I would try to make it to the premiere, or sometime during the weekend when the movie comes out. If I'm not able to see it in theaters, then I'll wait until it gets released on Blu-ray and DVD.

Damn right I'm going. Don't care if alone, w/ the fam or if by chance a local meet up. You're talking to somepony who went to see Rainbow Rocks twice in the same week. 

• Brohoof 1

I've been thinking about this and debating whether or not I would go see it in the theater or wait until it's on Netflix. I know I would naturally be a little shy to ask for tickets at the theater to see MLP. However, I shouldn't really care what other people think and should go see it if I want.

Just wondering,

When the movie comes out in 2017...will you go? Alone? Or with friends? Would you feel awkward if the theater was filled with girls? Would you make it to the premiere or go the next week or so?

For me,

I would try to go with my local brony group and I wouldn't care if the theater was filled with 7 yr old girls or kids, or their moms staring at me. Though I'm sure a few other bronies would go. I would try to make it to the premiere as well and Dash would come with me. :wub: I would go later in the day probably only because I like going to the theaters, its a good night thing to do.

My answer is pretty much like yours, only replace "Dash" with "Shy."  

Just wondering,

When the movie comes out in 2017...will you go? Alone? Or with friends? Would you feel awkward if the theater was filled with girls? Would you make it to the premiere or go the next week or so?

For me,

I would try to go with my local brony group and I wouldn't care if the theater was filled with 7 yr old girls or kids, or their moms staring at me. Though I'm sure a few other bronies would go. I would try to make it to the premiere as well and Dash would come with me. :wub: I would go later in the day probably only because I like going to the theaters, its a good night thing to do.

No matter what the crowd will be like when I go, I can always take my plushies with me for comfort while I'm watching the movie, and if something terrible happens, I can use my plushies to keep me from suffering any big emotional overload as I watch the aftermath of that moment that could change the lives of our favorite characters forever.

I'll probably end up waiting to see it online like I do with the Equestia Girls Movies, and also every episide of the show itself. lol
But if I get a chance to go see it, you better get out of the way or be knocked down. 
Cuz seeing a movie in the theatre is always more fun then watching it at home.

My face at the theatre 

0WUJoXG.gif

I'm waiting to see this movie come out in the beginning of November next year when I'm in 12th grade (a "senior" in high school), and then I'll go watch it in the evening right away. My friends in school and in the orchestra/band class are excited about it too. :)

Edited by Allen
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, I will. I'll be living by myself by then so won't worry about getting parent permission of any of that crap. I'd prefer to watch it with someone else but if not I'll go alone. I'm not gonna worry about judgment.

As a closet brony certainly not, I don't know how I'm going to see it but I will find a way

If there's a theater in your area thase showing it I'm sure there will be at least a few bronies there. The franchise has a big fan base after all.

If there's a theater in your area thase showing it I'm sure there will be at least a few bronies there. The franchise has a big fan base after all.

Thats not the point, and it may even add to the problem, although I will see it at some point, somebodies bound to upload it to dailymotion at some point, or perhaps I will pay someone to buy the dvd for me, idk