• I hated it!
    • I didn't like it.
    • It was...meh.
    • I liked it pretty well.
    • THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!!

"The birth of an alicorn is something that Equestria has never seen."

"It is beyond even our understanding."

<insert Journal of the Two Sisters>

Damnit, Josh Haber! Nothing's cannon anymore!!!

Relax. As far as I know, the Journal is still canon as Celestia and Luna were alive before Equestria was founded since Star Swirl asked them to become Equestria's co-sovereigns to help unite the tribes, and they are still Alicorns by birthright according to Lauren.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very fun episodes, I liked many parts throughout these episodes. :D

Which ones in particular did you like? Celestia and Luna getting their own Crystal Pony forms? Cadance and Shining Armor getting new versions of theirs? Or was it something else?

Which ones in particular did you like? Celestia and Luna getting their own Crystal Pony forms? Cadance and Shining Armor getting new versions of theirs? Or was it something else?

Well I found the part where Twilight and Spike were trying to find the Crystal Heart. Spike was so confused and was wondering why the stairs went on forever. lol XD

Well I found the part where Twilight and Spike were trying to find the Crystal Heart. Spike was so confused and was wondering why the stairs went on forever. lol XD

That was the Season 3 premiere, The Crystal Empire. This is the Season 6 premiere.

That was the Season 3 premiere, The Crystal Empire. This is the Season 6 premiere.

Oh right :P I'm confusing myself, they both take place there. The part where they meet the baby alicorn was one of my favorites. Such a powerful pony for being a baby. lol

Thie premeir basicaly prooves that Princes pra monad was still ridiculous.  
'you're a princess, and you'reprincessces, and you're a princess"
gah please no mare, princess hold no meaning anymore.

Also yeah what did Cadance do this whoel time. She had bit of messed up mane but Shining was doing al the work and caring for hte baby.   Man they just dont' want cadance to have flaws do they

Oh right :P I'm confusing myself, they both take place there. The part where they meet the baby alicorn was one of my favorites. Such a powerful pony for being a baby. lol

Sure was, but after watching what happened with Thorax in The Times They Are A Changeling, I'm really worried about Flurry Heart when Chrysalis makes her move in the finale with taking out the Mane Six and the Royal Family before launching her invasion once more.

Sure was, but after watching what happened with Thorax in The Times They Are A Changeling, I'm really worried about Flurry Heart when Chrysalis makes her move in the finale with taking out the Mane Six and the Royal Family before launching her invasion once more.

Yeah, no telling what might happen.

Yeah, no telling what might happen.

Well, if you've seen the U.K. airing of the finale, Flurry Heart was indeed kidnapped, alongside her mother, father, the Royal Sisters, and the Mane Six, to pave the way for a full-scale invasion by Queen Chrysalis. Worse, thanks to Chrysalis' throne, none of the kidnapped royals or Element of Harmony bearers could bust out of their cocoons as the throne neutralized all non-Changeling magic.

Thanks to Thorax, the Changelings defected, destroyed Chrysalis' throne, and freed everypony from their cocoons, and boy, were they pissed at what Chrysalis has just put them through, even Flurry Heart looked livid at the Hell the Changeling Queen had put her and everypony else through and was more than ready to blast her to Tartarus for it in retaliation now that Chrysalis had lost everything in one fall swoop: Her Swarm, her hostages, her throne, and her plans for revenge on everypony with a second invasion of Equestria. We have not seen the last of her anytime soon.

Well, if you've seen the U.K. airing of the finale, Flurry Heart was indeed kidnapped, alongside her mother, father, the Royal Sisters, and the Mane Six, to pave the way for a full-scale invasion by Queen Chrysalis. Worse, thanks to Chrysalis' throne, none of the kidnapped royals or Element of Harmony bearers could bust out of their cocoons as the throne neutralized all non-Changeling magic.

Thanks to Thorax, the Changelings defected, destroyed Chrysalis' throne, and freed everypony from their cocoons, and boy, were they pissed at what Chrysalis has just put them through, even Flurry Heart looked livid at the Hell the Changeling Queen had put her and everypony else through and was more than ready to blast her to Tartarus for it in retaliation now that Chrysalis had lost everything in one fall swoop: Her Swarm, her hostages, her throne, and her plans for revenge on everypony with a second invasion of Equestria. We have not seen the last of her anytime soon.

Would have been better if she just kidnapped Flurry Heart.

Would have been better if she just kidnapped Flurry Heart.

That was not Chrysalis' plan of revenge. She knew full well that any attempt to attack Equestria again would be challenged by the Royal Family and the Elements of Harmony, so she had to take them out of the picture, mainly for the invasion, but mostly for revenge for her defeat back at the Royal Wedding. With Equestria's government and primary defenses decapitated with the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony kidnapped and Chrysalis' hostages, the Royal Guard and the Wonderbolts would be unable to effectively defend the country, and Chrysalis could easily rush right in and have it conquered within 24 hours, using the threat of killing the Royal Family or Elements of Harmony should anypony question her rule.

That was not Chrysalis' plan of revenge. She knew full well that any attempt to attack Equestria again would be challenged by the Royal Family and the Elements of Harmony, so she had to take them out of the picture, mainly for the invasion, but mostly for revenge for her defeat back at the Royal Wedding. With Equestria's government and primary defenses decapitated with the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony kidnapped and Chrysalis' hostages, the Royal Guard and the Wonderbolts would be unable to effectively defend the country, and Chrysalis could easily rush right in and have it conquered within 24 hours, using the threat of killing the Royal Family or Elements of Harmony should anypony question her rule.

I know that was not her plan... but sure as heck should have been!

I know that was not her plan... but sure as heck should have been!

Technically, it was just her Royal Wedding plan made into a larger version of itself. Chrysalis learned from her mistakes. Kidnapping just Cadance and feeding off the love for her allowed her to overpower Celestia, but knowing how much love Equestria's ponies have for the entire Royal Family and Elements of Harmony, that would allow her to take Equestria within a day or two, so she plans to kidnap all of them this time around, and, since when she kidnapped Cadance she simply put Cadance in the caves beneath Canterlot, where she could be easily found and rescued, Chrysalis took precautions this time to prevent a repetition by having her captives taken to her hive, where her throne's Anti-Magic field would block their magic and prevent any chance of them escaping or fighting back, and as a final insult, just as she had with Celestia at the Royal Wedding after besting her in combat, she has all of them put into cocoons to preserve them until she attains her victory, then, if she's merciful enough, she'll release them and let them go.

However, the flaw in Chrysalis' plan this time was not teamwork from the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony in trying to stop her, especially from Twilight and her love for Cadance and Shining Armor, but ignoring the threat Starlight posed because of how Starlight had been in a similar position previously and learned from it, using her smarts when her magic was blocked to outsmart Chrysalis and convince Thorax to give his love energy to Chrysalis of his own free will instead of letting her take it by force. As a result, Chrysalis' entire plan fell apart at the last minute and she lost everything: Her throne, her Swarm, and worst of all, her captives that she had been trying to get revenge on this whole time, and they were not happy Chrysalis put them through so much trouble this time around, but now that Chrysalis has lost her power and her army, Equestria, the Royal Family, and the Elements of Harmony are safe from her threat for the time being and will be ready for her next time now that they know she's still out there.

Technically, it was just her Royal Wedding plan made into a larger version of itself. Chrysalis learned from her mistakes. Kidnapping just Cadance and feeding off the love for her allowed her to overpower Celestia, but knowing how much love Equestria's ponies have for the entire Royal Family and Elements of Harmony, that would allow her to take Equestria within a day or two, so she plans to kidnap all of them this time around, and, since when she kidnapped Cadance she simply put Cadance in the caves beneath Canterlot, where she could be easily found and rescued, Chrysalis took precautions this time to prevent a repetition by having her captives taken to her hive, where her throne's Anti-Magic field would block their magic and prevent any chance of them escaping or fighting back, and as a final insult, just as she had with Celestia at the Royal Wedding after besting her in combat, she has all of them put into cocoons to preserve them until she attains her victory, then, if she's merciful enough, she'll release them and let them go.

However, the flaw in Chrysalis' plan this time was not teamwork from the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony in trying to stop her, especially from Twilight and her love for Cadance and Shining Armor, but ignoring the threat Starlight posed because of how Starlight had been in a similar position previously and learned from it, using her smarts when her magic was blocked to outsmart Chrysalis and convince Thorax to give his love energy to Chrysalis of his own free will instead of letting her take it by force. As a result, Chrysalis' entire plan fell apart at the last minute and she lost everything: Her throne, her Swarm, and worst of all, her captives that she had been trying to get revenge on this whole time, and they were not happy Chrysalis put them through so much trouble this time around, but now that Chrysalis has lost her power and her army, Equestria, the Royal Family, and the Elements of Harmony are safe from her threat for the time being and will be ready for her next time now that they know she's still out there.

Well, it doesn't change the fact that Flurry Heart's display of powerful magic was pointless.

P.S. maybe next time Chrysalis strikes, all of Equestria's allies will pitch in.

Well, it doesn't change the fact that Flurry Heart's display of powerful magic was pointless.

P.S. maybe next time Chrysalis strikes, all of Equestria's allies will pitch in.

I hope so, and before she manages to pull off what she did in the finale with kidnapping the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony, basically decapitating Equestria's government and primary defenses in a single blow.

I hope so, and before she manages to pull off what she did in the finale with kidnapping the Royal Family and Elements of Harmony, basically decapitating Equestria's government and primary defenses in a single blow.

Indeed. Maybe Ember will play a role in her third defeat.

(Snickers) I just imagined the Yaks dogpiling Chrysalis.

Yaks: YAKS SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!

Chrysalis: (Eyes widen in fear) Eep.

• Brohoof 2

Indeed. Maybe Ember will play a role in her third defeat.

(Snickers) I just imagined the Yaks dogpiling Chrysalis.

Yaks: YAKS SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!!!!!!

Chrysalis: (Eyes widen in fear) Eep.

Yeah, next time, Chrysalis will think twice before she ends up facing the yaks, griffons, and dragons. Former Dragon Lord Torch would easily charbroil her for daring to attack his daughter, Ember's, new friends and allies in the ponies.

• Brohoof 2