Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Diamond tiara in season 6

AtomicStone

What does everyone think could happen with her in the upcoming season?

Do you think that she will continue to reform or will she turn back into the selfish character that we have all known her as?

Having dedicated an entire episode to her redemption, I doubt they'd go back to having her just be a generic bully. If anything, she needs to develop more. However, she will probably just fall by the wayside as the "Fillies formerly Known as the Cutie Mark Crusaders" continue on.

• Brohoof 5

I hope she still has her mean attitude. It'd be unrealistic to have her being 100% good, and it'd be interesting to see how she would deal with that. I hope they keep that as a character trait, in instead of using it to teach her a lesson and then forget about that.

• Brohoof 4

I hope she still has her mean attitude. It'd be unrealistic to have her being 100% good, and it'd be interesting to see how she would deal with that. I hope they keep that as a character trait, in instead of using it to teach her a lesson and then forget about that.

Exactly how I feel, this is how they have been portraying her as a character for so long now. It would just be.. Weird for her to suddenly have a change of personality right away.

I want her to struggle with it like Discord struggles with his Chaos. Like she does something mean on instinct and then has to figure out how to fix it afterward. Hell I wouldn't mind a Discord and Tiara episode where they are dealing with and talking about just that. 

• Brohoof 3

I would LOVE to see her struggle with this, as it could be so beneficial to seeing her character grow from here. It owuld be interesting to see her struggle with connecting to ponies she had wronged in the past, and trying to deal with the fact that some ponies just might not like her because of it. I hope it is not a flick of a switch kind of deal with her, where she now is just super good all of a sudden. I am fine with her being good, but without dealing with any of her past upfront, that would be my issue. 

• Brohoof 2

Perhaps she could try to repair things with Silver Spoon, only to learn how hard it can be to repair a fractured relationship.  It's even impossible sometime, even if you are truly sorry.  It's a harsh lesson to learn, and worth exploring because a lot of the kids who grew up with this show are now in high school...  A place where this scenario happens a lot.

• Brohoof 2

Y'know, the way that Discord lied about his redemption and became evil again, I really think same will happen with Diamond Tiara. Anyways, it would be um...interesenting if Diamond Tiara didn't knew which side to chose and she turned crazy, revealing that Screwball was actually her the whole time.

Fanfic time...

Considering her change in attitude was a big aide in the CMCs getting their cutie marks, I don't want to see her "struggle" so much as just take time getting used to being nicer.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 2

I would LOVE to see her struggle with this, as it could be so beneficial to seeing her character grow from here. It owuld be interesting to see her struggle with connecting to ponies she had wronged in the past, and trying to deal with the fact that some ponies just might not like her because of it. I hope it is not a flick of a switch kind of deal with her, where she now is just super good all of a sudden. I am fine with her being good, but without dealing with any of her past upfront, that would be my issue. 

Agreed.

And I definitely do want to see them develop her more.  They made her really interesting.  And I'm actually anxious to see another CMC episode.  I never thought I'd being saying that.  Not in a million years.  But Crusaders of the Lost Mark changed all that.  I can't wait to see what they do with this talent next.

She could turn out just like Cera from The Land Before Time. That would be interesting to see.

I'd like to see some Silverspoon character development. She lived in DT's shadow for so long it'd be interesting to see her try to figure out how she fits in now and what her purpose is/what her cutie mark means.

• Brohoof 3

I'd like to see some Silverspoon character development. She lived in DT's shadow for so long it'd be interesting to see her try to figure out how she fits in now and what her purpose is/what her cutie mark means.

This. So much this. We need a Silver Spoon episode in Season 6.

Edited by SiIver Spoon
  • Brohoof 3

Dunno what will happen to her afterwards, but she served her purpose and got reformed. It makes little sense she'll be back to her old ways, but shades might rise. Perhaps an episode making amends to a bullied classmate or some foal she might have met outside of Ponyville :huh: