Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Evidence is linked in the list

Oh and so it is! Apologies for wasting your time because I didn't scroll across.

Well made list by the way.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
(edited)

6 New Celebrities on the List, though they're mainly ones I've missed

Rob DenBleyker (Author/Illustrator of the Webcomic Cyanide and Happiness)
Palmer Luckey (Inventor of the Oculus Rift)
Dina Meyer (Detective Allison Kerry from Saw)
Jacob Minkoff (Lead Game Designer at Naughty Dog)
Catie Wayne (Youtuber known as Boxxy)
Dario Wünsch (Professional StarCraft player and member of "Team Liquid")

Edited by Animation100

Awesome!  Interesting to see how many people like the show.  I wonder how many Bronies there really are out there but just won't admit it out of fear of getting in trouble for it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Awesome!  Interesting to see how many people like the show.  I wonder how many Bronies there really are out there but just won't admit it out of fear of getting in trouble for it.

Thanks, and ya. I have heard 10 Million being thrown around, not really from the Fanbase, but from people like Claire Corlett herself

https://youtu.be/gTROZYZ7-Jo?t=1m45s

As for Closet Bronies or people who just casually or secretly like the show, that's Pretty unknown

Edited by Animation100

Thanks, and ya. I have heard 10 Million being thrown around, not really from the Fanbase, but from people like Claire Corlett herself

https://youtu.be/gTROZYZ7-Jo?t=1m45s

As for Closet Bronies or people who just casually or secretly like the show, that's Pretty unknown

The amount of people that like MLP is probably way bigger than the Brony fandom. There's a lot that don't want to publicly admit there a fan with all these internet detectives seeking around.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Correct me if I missed it but I didn't see Grey DeLisle the voice actress. She played (plays?) Vicky on Fairly Oddparents and Mandy on THe Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy and also did something on Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends.

She played Derpy in the fan animation Epic Rage Time

*EDIT* I sorted the spreadsheet by name right after I typed this post. She was listed. :muffins:

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Hello everypony, regarding the celebrities bronies, I have a doubt about the french (like me :pinkie: actor and comedian Elie Semoun. During an one-man show, he parodies the expression "Je montes sur mes grands chevaux" ( I get on my moral high horse) by "Je montes sur mes petits poneys" (I get on my moral little ponies). I don't know if it's the good traduction but I think that it's a reference to tell not oppendly that he is a brony?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SAMWISE GAMGEE??? I'LL BE DARNED

On 8/10/2018 at 7:30 PM, Stone Cold Steve Tuna said:

You're missing Drake Bell, far as I know. Pretty sure he's one.

oh my god. That sounds like a meme.  I hope that's true lololo 

Edited by starrymiss