Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What tattoos would you get?

Mudkillz

(edited)

I have four tattoos currently, but I really want to start working on sleeves. My left arm is reserved for flowers and nature and my right arm is reserved for tarot and spiritual/pagan designs. Right now I have a portrait of Alice on my left thigh and I want to get a portrait of the God Pan on my right thigh. I've pretty much been doing things that I like on my left side and things that my spirit likes on my right side...if that makes sense lol

This is the Alice portrait that I have on my left thigh

2book41.jpg

Edited by Sabrinie

(edited)

Hi everyone ! I have been read the forum but only now decided to join your community. Me interesting tattoo .I like ride and my first was part of bike (have not  url image) 

Edited by streem26

If I could (I cannot because of my job) I would get a tattoo of a snapped hanging rope around my neck with the text below saying "It's hard to die." and a crosshair on my chest near the heart with the text around it "Aim here.". When I end up without a job I probably will.

• 1 month later...

Not really into tattoos :wacko:. If I had to get one it'd be something pretty basic (like this one friend has a bass clef tattoo :o), and on my arm :wacko:.

But no I wouldn't want one :wacko:.

I'm still too young to get one, but I've considered getting one when I'm older. I'd prefer maybe the cutie mark of one of the ponies, preferably pretty small, on an easy to hide area.

(edited)

As tempting as it may be. I would like a coat of arms with Rarites Cutie mark. Though where would I put it? I think on my upper left shoulder or somewhere on the right side of my back. With a scroll at the bottom that reads " You can call me sir" Or " A rarity"

Edited by Unicornecious

(edited)

Too young, and pain tolerance is pretty much zero, so I'm not sure I could bear getting one as it stands.

If I could though, I would get either some stars or a flock of birds across my shoulder, or a white USB symbol on the inside of one of my fingers. 

Edited by MiniKirby123

I currently have 11 and would love to get more (if money would ever come into my life lol). Most of mine are from various cartoons, so a My little pony one wouldn't be too far for me to go. 

I have two ideas for what Im getting soon, either I'll get a sort of mural made up of all the cartoon and video game characters from my childhood on my left arm, or Im going to get a simple red stitches tattoo that wraps around my arm all the way up to my middle finger (got the idea from this anime dude). 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Want to get next, may be peony in color

.geisha-peony-tatoo.jpg

Also I am reading this and want give some advice for those who are going to make. Research. You want to have someone who has a lot of experience and is a skilled artist. Ask to see their portfolio. If you don't like what they sketch out for you, speak up. Also there are many different styles of tattoos. Make sure your artist specializes in what you want. For example portraits. If you want a picture of say your daughter on you, know that your artist knows their anatomy and has done lots of amazing portraits. Also make sure they are opening their tools from a heat sealed bag which shows they have been sterilized. Ask them to see the sterilizer if you want. Next - relax. If you tense up it does not help your artist and it can hurt worse. The old saying goes if you pinch the area you want tattooed and it hurts, the tattoo will hurt. I have not found that to be true. I can take a lot of pain but I would not describe tattoos as painful. The only places it was uncomfortable was the two I got directly over a bone. Next follow all of the instructions they give you. It makes a big difference in the healing and keeps risk of infection down. Here good article about care http://tattoo-journal.com/tips-on-how-to-take-care-for-your-tattoo/I have seen a few people that did not take care of their tattoos after. It was not good. 

Edited by streem26

I get a lot of hennas , but  I don't think I'd ever be able to commit to a permanent one. 

I suppose I kinda like Gray Fullbuster's Chest Tattoo of the Fairy tale guild . I wore it as a henna once and I really liked the design. 

I'm not actually willing to go through the procedure of tattooing, but thinking about the outcomes is always tempting. Something like a dragon with its wings spread on my back would probably look awesome.  :wau:

I want a l'Cie brand.

266178259e1fedc215d41d20fbea3248.jpg

But there's not way I'd ever do it.  I'm too afraid of something going wrong to ever get a tattoo.  I'd probably be allergic to the ink or end up with scar tissue or something.  I have sensitive skin anyway and deal with a lot of dermatological issues, so it would be asking for trouble.

• 5 months later...

Kyaa..I have some tattoos ^_^ they're colorful and very pretty.  ^_^  First one is koi fish on my thigh and second one is a geisha on my calf  :love:  Looks like this:geisha_2_by_kastile-d3hl98r.png

So now i'm thinking about getting new one. I suppose it will be some flower theme. Maybe something like these, i can't choose now http://flowertattooideas.com/amazing-sleeve-sunflower-tattoos/. Help me to choose plz, I can't decide what to get. Oh..and where will it look better?

​The more I think about it, the more I want to dedicate my left arm to nature tattoos and my right will be dedicated to nerdy tats but I need to leave the forearms open and tat free incase I want to get certain surgeries done.  I think I want to get my first tattoo done on my finger somewhere, like It's Black Friday did with the satanic cross on her middle finger.

• 2 weeks later...

This has crossed my mind a few select times, though I do not foresee myself getting one. 

-If I was in the military, I may get a small one of the unit I was a part of. Though that would largely depend on if I saw combat or not. 

-Something of a subtle (or maybe fancy) design that had some personal significance (maybe a wolf of interesting design or something, 3edgy5me ).

Though in either instance, I would only ever have them put on shoulder(s) or maybe shoulder blade on the back as to still allow for a formal and professional look when required. IE I can cover them.  

I have a skeleton key on my right arm, and I'm thinking of some runes on my back, maybe a darksign from DS1 as well. (Bonus points if you recognize this specific key.)

post-10193-0-13894800-1486442069_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brosparkles

I have a skeleton key on my right arm, and I'm thinking of some runes on my back, maybe a darksign from DS1 as well. (Bonus points if you recognize this specific key.)

I recognize it from the Sleepycabin logo

I doubt that's what it's actually from though.