Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@Illiad Easle, Base plates response was something cheerliee had not been prepaired to hear out of a colts mouth. More to be honest he did NOT sound like a colt just then rather a collige professor that she was reminded of back in her school training days. She blinked at the colt along with the screen, his answer was spot on which was a far cry from last year when she showed this same slide to the class it took tem that morning to relize the answer yet baseplate....was too old to be in this class.

"impressive baseplate your right it is a pegisis" she said

@@GingerLightning, The question ginger asked was what cheerliee was thankful for as she had to admit she did get sidetracked from baseplates answer. She wrote down a note then to gingers question she said

"yes and no for horns it really depends on the damage of the horn, while around your age it can grow back around my age the odds of growing a horn back is very low. This is why all my unicorns here should be carful of what spells are used. Some spell can do more harm to the caster then good speaking of which"

cheerliee switched to another pony bone diagram showing a headshot of the pokys skull with a missing horn next to the skull diagram was the horn in pice's.

"who can tell me how this unicorn lost its horn?"

@@cwhip9,

Ginger Lightning raised her hoof " They cast a spell that had a serious amount of backlash or recoil? either that or they took a pretty hard hit to the horn either way it must have hurt and possibly caused blunt trauma to the pony's brain tissue and skull causing smaller less noticeable cracks in the skull and noticeable changes in behavior and possibly memory loss as a result of brain damage. I read an article about a pony who got into an accident and that had happened to them."Ginger Lightning said.

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 2

@@GingerLightning,@@The Cerberus@@Illiad Easle@@Yoshi89@@Sunset light

"Right on the head ginger, or horn in this case. Yes this is poor unicorn did make a spell too powerfull then they thought. Now then enough about unicorns who can tell me what happened to this pony in his magic?" cheerliee asked changing the picture to the skeltion of a earth pony things seemed all right but if this class is as smart as she think it is it wont take as long to answer as the first question

@@cwhip9

Baseplate took a moment to examine the picture, not seeing anything wrong with it. He decided to remain silent for this one as he didn't have much knowledge on earth pony magic.

He assumed at least that it wasn't natural causes, and was impressed that it didn't seem to have left any marks on the skeletal structure.

• Brohoof 1

Walleria wasn't as actic as the other students on answering questions, tough she was more occupied in thinking of the rules. No playing fight or other of her favorit games, no flying inside, what's the use in painfully growing wings if she wasn't allowed to use them? No magic on others was a given, even in dragon rules it is countes as an attack to do anything cloae tp what had happend earlier before the class started to talk about what? Bones? Something about the winged ponies was lighter then other? She knew herself that that wasn't the chase, Alissa was way heavier then herself and she could walk on clouds while she herself couldn't. No their second explenation sounded better.

As Cherilee showed a new picture of a pony who looked like it missed a horn and pieces of a horn on the side while talk about their horns growing back, she moved her hand to touch her own horns. Shiver as she tought how awfull and ashamed she would be having them broken!

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

"Well, everything seems alright to me so far... Is it alright if I get a closer look at the picture?"Ginger Lightning asked thinking that a closer look would help her answer the question. there might be like a nick in the bone or something to hint at what happened to the pony.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@GingerLightning, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Illiad Easle,

@@The Cerberus, @@Yoshi89, @@Sunset light,

Cheerliee nodded at the request adjusting the immige to zoom in for the class. to look at better. She was beginning to think this migh have been to advanced of a lesson for them but with  baseplate being in the class she needed this to be a challenge for some of them.

As it was zoomed in the answer becam more visible for everypony as while the ankels were damgiged

"what happened to his feet?!" a youngster asked

The hoofs of the pony were cracked and looking broken

"too much magic" cheerliee said

Appelbloom raised her hoof "how can you have too much magic, we barly have magic as is cheerliee unless we are talking about big mac"

"the best way to focus earth magic is in our hoofs appelbloom and much like filling up a can of sider there can be too much out put"

"theres never too much cider" scootaloo said a few giggels were had and cheerliee did have to smile at that one

"well then any questions?" the teacher asked

Edited by cwhip9

With the image now somehow bigger, Walleria was able to se that the front legs of the skeleton had lots of cracks and looked really damaged, she listened to Ms. Cherilee say that the reason was magic?

She hesitated a bit before raising her hand up in the air. "Banner said that ponies without horn or wings are stronger then ponies with them, Is that because they use their magic with their hoofs instead of a horn?"

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Flearia Dragondanser, "yes, and no" Cheerliee said smiling

The lights came back on for the class as she moved from her desk "while earth ponys have been known to move mountains"

"and house's" appelbloom said

"yes appelbloom remember to raise your hoof next time" cheerliee said

"oh, sorry"

"anyway that doesn't mean by any means any pony has better magic then the other. you see in order to keep the land in harmony here in equestria we all balance each other out with our different magical ability's." The teacher continued 

"Strength for the fields and moutins in equestria is the domint on for earth ponys. Speed for keeping the wheather in check or if not that then controlled to not harm the fields too much for the pegisi, and for everything else ponys need help with the unicorns to keep harmony with the land and whether as every creature even dragons like ourself walleria are tied to the earth" cheerilee said.  

The lunch bell rang after her monolog surprising even her self as the students got up to lea for their lockers and food cheerliee called out "remember everyone no food fights now" there were a couple of giggles from the kids as they made their way outside for lunch and playing.....

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate looked skeptical at the teacher's explanation, but he dismissed it as simply being a version meant for young students to be able to understand before they knew more about the world.

He sighed as he realized he had once again forgotten to make himself a lunch, he contented himself to going without again, he'd simply have to pay better attention tomorrow morning. He stowed his papers back in his bags before he looked for the purplish unicorn who had approached him the day before. While the others were a bit hard to handle, her company was at least a bit enjoyable.

• Brohoof 2

Scar heard the lunch bell ring but didn't pay attention because he didn't feel hungry and he choose to not to eat this time.

He ripped off the page he had written what Baseplate said earlier and then took empty page from his notebook and started to compress the text into short sentences that contained all the main points.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Hearing the bell ring and the anouncement of lunch happening made Walleria quickly pick up her bag! Jumped up on the chair! spred her wings and!! And... and... She folded them again in mid take off motion, giving Baseplate an unsure look before she slowly satt down and then jumped off the chair and onto the floor.

"No flying inside..." she muttered and tryed to walk out. Not an easy task as she was smaller then the other. Easily trampled if she let them! Tough she didn't! She had her wings slightly out as a barrier to give space, once out, almost not! She made a quick dash up in the air! Leaving a strong gust before she dissapeared into a tree too eat her lunch.

She had a wiev over everything. The school house, tables and playground. Sitting on the lowest bransh she was vissible to others as she started to heat up her lunch using her breath.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@cwhip9, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Ginger Lightning left her desk to get her lunch and go outside to eat. She got her lunch and sat outside under the tree Walleria was in. she had a very nice lunch with a ripe apple,fresh carrots,a few slices of strawberries, and a sandwich with crisp lettuce and a few Daisies.her lunch was neatly packed into her lunch box.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9, @@Wolves, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Fudge and Sundae did as best as they could to keep up with the lesson. Looking at the earth pony skeleton, they discovered numerous ways a pony like them could exert too much with their magic. They both gasped when the lunch bell rang and looked around the classroom, hoping Cheerilee didn't catch them spaced out.

"Time for us to recharge our magic, sis," Fudge said to which his sister nodded.

The twins picked up their lunches and made their way outside to the tables. They looked around for Cyan as they wondered where they would eat, pausing every so often to catch Walleria flying above them to sit on a treetop.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, @@Wolves, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Fudge and Sundae did as best as they could to keep up with the lesson. Looking at the earth pony skeleton, they discovered numerous ways a pony like them could exert too much with their magic. They both gasped when the lunch bell rang and looked around the classroom, hoping Cheerilee didn't catch them spaced out.

"Time for us to recharge our magic, sis," Fudge said to which his sister nodded.

The twins picked up their lunches and made their way outside to the tables. They looked around for Cyan as they wondered where they would eat, pausing every so often to catch Walleria flying above them to sit on a treetop.

Cyan Flare had not been listening fully to the lesson, but had taken in what she knew she really needed to know without trying too much. She was relieved when she heard the lunch bell ring, and as she got up from her seat and swung her bag over her shoulder she immediately began looking for her newest friends, Fudge and Sundae. She spotted them outside near where they were going to sit, and it seemed that they were also searching for somepony. Trotting over to them with a friendly wave of her hoof, she glanced back at the rest of the class without a word. She hadn't spoken for the entire lesson either, she now realised.

"I wonder what we've got for lunch today," Cyan broke her silence and spoke to Fudge and Sundae.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

Ginger Lightning was a bit of a messy eater... She devoured her sandwich quickly leaving bits of lettuce everywhere. She ate the entire apple even the core in a few bites spraying apple juice pretty far.She got strawberry juice all over her snout and she  had little bits of carrot in the holes in her hooves... Ginger Lightning scraped her front hooves against the tree to get the bits of carrot out of the holes in them...

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle, As the bell went off and the students made their way out dinky saw how baseplate was looking rather blue. She paused "I'll be right with you guys, just going to check something quick"

"no prob dinky" scootaloo said trotting off towards the rest of the crusaders

The little pony trotted over toward his desk plopping her head onto it "hey you, you're looking blue again. Had a bad briefest or confuzeld about the lesson?" she asked not noticing how close she was to the colt

@@The Cerberus,

As string shot was about to leave he saw his metel leged friend work on the papers, he was a bit confused about the lesson himself deciding to compare notes with him. As much magic as he showed during class string shot wondered if he could get some ideas for his magic show.

Moving on over to the pony with a notebook in his magical grasp he asked "so am I the only one who got lost during that whole bit or did you miss some things too?" he asked sitting next to the pony

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning, Francis wandered the food court for several minutes with his food tray held by his hooves, he was tempted to change his disguise into a unicorn to make holding it easier, but that would reveal his changeling form to the rest of the students. There were plenty of spots for him to sit, but he was looking for the best one. "Wha-" While looking around he spotted Ginger sitting under a tree, this freaked him out; He could easily see that Ginger was a changeling hybrid, and Nectar told him that wasn't possible. He nervously walked to the tree and stood there. "Mind if I sit next to you?" He asked pointing next to Ginger.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

As string shot was about to leave he saw his metel leged friend work on the papers, he was a bit confused about the lesson himself deciding to compare notes with him. As much magic as he showed during class string shot wondered if he could get some ideas for his magic show.   Moving on over to the pony with a notebook in his magical grasp he asked "so am I the only one who got lost during that whole bit or did you miss some things too?" he asked sitting next to the pony

Scar broke out from his thoughts when String Shot came to him. "Maybe, there was something about magic and...injuries, I guess" "I really didn't pay attention." He finished his writing, checked it through and turned towards String Shot as he closed the notebook. "Pegasus magic and something about injuries, maybe something else too."

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate looked down in surprise as Dinky appeared on his desk, how she had evaded his notice he'd never know. He gave a slight smile at Dinky's question, "Well it'd be hard to look any other color given I am actually blue," gesturing to his blue coat, "I'd hardly say the lesson confused me, rather that it was lacking in some areas but I understand that Ms. Cheerilee has a bunch of different things to teach us and thus can't get too in depth with the explanations without losing out on teaching us other things. Oh, and my breakfast was fine, I'm not actually sad if that was what you were wondering, I was actually looking for you."

• Brohoof 1

@@Illiad Easle, "looking for me? well im not the best at hide and seek but I think its me who found you" she said with a poking him then giggle getting up.  

"come on let me introduce you to the crusaders cool friends of mine helping each other with cutimarks maybe they could help with mine" she said hopping and dragging the pony along with her outside towards the crusaders

@@The Cerberus, "well I know she was aiming that the point of having too much magic could cause injury's to ourselves if we cant be carful pending on the spell but when the bone picture came up I got lost after that" the young pony said scratching his head

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate shrugged, "Well, I'm clearly an awful hider since I got found, I guess I could come with you though, not like I had anything else planned for the break."

With that Baseplate ensured once more that his bag and papers were secure before following after Dinky.

• Brohoof 1

@

"I don't see why not..."Ginger Lightning said scooting over a little...she could sense something could it be that Francis was the changeling she sensed earlier? Even if he was it would be nice to have a friend when all the other ponies are afraid of her... 

¨ I  wish everypony was as brave as you...most of the others take one look at me and notice my four inch fangs,horn,and holes in my hooves and avoid me...¨ She said to Francis with a sigh.

• Brohoof 3

@@GingerLightning, Francis looked at her for a moment shivering slightly at the idea of a changeling hybrid. "Thanks, I'm kinda use to these kinds of things anyways." His eyes glanced up and down her body. "But, not like you." He sat down next to her and started drawing circles on the ground. "That's not bad though, it's just unique." He turned to her smiling slightly. It occurred to him that she wasn't disguised, it was pretty obvious really, but he hadn't really paid much attention to it. He looked around, making sure nopony would hear. He then looked to Ginger and leaned in to her ear and whispered; "Why aren't you disguised like me?" He asked before backing away waiting for her response.

• Brohoof 1

@Ginger @Frannis

From atip the bransh she was sitting on, Walleria could hear how the strange looking yellow pony. Was she a pony? She couldn't say. Didn't look like anypony she'd seen before. Altough she kind of reminded her of Softshell. He... She? It was all to strange, was a pony yet wasn't a pony... Her toughts was disrupted once again from the smacking sound of the yellow what it now was eating with really poor table manners. Her ear tqotched at yet another sloppy sound.

The smell of carrot stew soon filled her nosedrills and water begun to accumilate in her mouth from it! She was hungry! Still keeping an eye on everyone around she started to take sipps from her food. Seeing the twins getting company by Cyan. Wonder why they say twins? Her own sibling was called a brood, she also saw Frannis start to walk to tge pony beneath her. Currious she finished her meal and put the lid on, placing it back in her shoulderbag befor lieing down on the branch. Listening in on what the two said. Not that she knew what the two talked about, something about a disguise? Meeh, she tought and relaxed from her meal. She always got so... Tired... After stew... In a matter of sekonds she had fallen asleep on the branch. Making her tail flopp down onthe side. Almost hitting Ginger in her head. Making the tufft almost touch, but still being un clear sight.

• Brohoof 1