Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

(edited)

A pony that many thought was another escaped Pinkie, Pacific Glow is a pony that was dancing at a rave in Saddle Row Review. The question is, how cute can a pony get? The answer is, a good amount. Pacific Glow is an example why. Cute colors, cute design, cuteness defined. This will be the place for those that love her. She has quickly become one of my favorite ponies in the show despite her brief appearance. Obsession isn't always bad, right?

image.png.dce4b40c438e3bbee6d6dbd28451597a.png

Just look at her! Amazing. Already made a sig for her and everything and I will be making more eventually.

post-8308-0-64782200-1464843249.gif

This is what the world needs.

Share your love! Also, this is my first real Fan Club so, go easy on me.

pacific_glow_by_cheezedoodle96-da3g731.png

Edited by Lightwing
Fixed a broken image
  • Brohoof 11

Well, not only adorable. But catchy in the first appearance. She's the best dancer on that episode. Did we ever talked about the other two? Because she's the only one that I heard since the episode aired.

• Brohoof 2

Pacific Glow is a lot like related to Pinkie Pie with a same color and another mane style. She's "excellent" with that design and dancing style! :love:

I see I'm not the only one who noticed this exciting new background pony.  :)

Because of Pacific's strong resemblance to Pinkie I was thought Pinkie was going to try impersonating her in a bid to put an end to the noise.  :okiedokieloki:  That didn't happen but it's still rare to see ponies other than relatives resemble one of the mane six so strongly.  While the hue of her mane and tail hair isn't the same, her eye and coat color seem to be a match.  Pacific's yellow leg warmers also reminds me of Brittany from the '80s Chipmunks series. 

Anyway I really hope this wasn't a one and done deal.  While we have plenty of established background characters to fall back on it doesn't hurt to add some new ones on occasion.

Finally, where did the name Pacific Glow come from?  Unless a reliable source says otherwise I doubt it's canon and I hate getting attached to names only to have to give them up later.  :blush: 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...