Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Youtube Content Would You Like To See?

chaosprincess

(edited)

I DO UNDERSTAND NOT EVERYBODY HAS YOUTUBE SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUTUBE THEN YOU MAY LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW IN THIS THREAD

IF YOU DO HAVE YOUTUBE PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO GO TO YOUTUBE AND LEAVE YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE THANK YOU.

Hello everypony I made a video that requires your suggestions I AM NOT LOOKING FOR CRITICISM ON THE VIDEO ITS JUST ASKING FOR SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT KIND OF CONTENT I SHOULD MAKE which Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy kindly shouted it out for me please read the annotations at the beginning of the video it informs you of what not to recommend and some other fun things you can recommend here is the video looking forward to your recommendations. :pinkie::yay:

here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brhLRpZcbiw

Edited by chaosprincess

Hey, @chaosprincess

While posting your topic within the confines of our 'Video Fan Art' OH subforum was appropriate, we segregate fan art content that is merely posted for display and fan art content that directly requests assistance. 'Video Creative Resources' is what you were looking for. :)

(edited)

Sorry if I come off sounding rude or anything don't mean to, but I posted my video as a way to see what content people would like me to do on my channel and I did in fact write that I am not looking for criticism I am asking for suggestions on what people would like to see so by putting it as critique wanted it twist my words in a way due to I am not looking for critiquing I am simply looking for people to post suggestions as said in the video and what I wrote, but I do understand why you moved it and have no issue with that at all, but I did remove the critique wanted due to I don't want critiquing and you have moved it to the proper place so it pretty much solved the issue, but if there is any issues at all just let me know. 

Edited by chaosprincess

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...